Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:57 pm

*selenia looked down when hethrus started talking ......you didnt freak me out iwas just worried that you were going to die and ive had that happen on me way to many times i just didnt want it to happen again selenia said while still looking at the floor and your not respondsible for me i can take care of myself ive been doing just fine for the pasted 500yrs*
*selenia looked up with her eyes only ans saw that hetrus wasnt hiding his face anymore but selenia looked down quickly and mutter something it sound like you have pretty eyes *
*selenia cleared her throut well i hope you like the clothes treat them well and they treat you the same *
*selenia said did you drink it all i can go get you some if you ....if you want *
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:03 pm

Hethrus sighs and starts cleaning his sword."No thank you...I'm fine...."He stands up and heads for the door "I'll be back in a few hours..."

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:41 pm

*selenia look at hethrus are you trying to kill yourself you havent healed from the last time you when out alone *
*selenia said to hethrus let me go this time i have the same skills you do witha swords and besides you cant stop me anyways i do what i want *
*selenia at hethrus i will go this time *
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:47 pm

*selenia look t hethrus so you can fite with me or fite with me on your own ither way im going and im take the others to im going to makes sure that they die for sure this time and also to make sure that you dont kill yourself out there ill meet you at the door*

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:10 pm

Hethrus hisses his eyes glowing bright red."You stay here!I work alone!"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:41 am

Sitting down in one of the orm chairs Haru sighs before putting her legs over the side of the arm and opening her book again and starting to read. Hearing Selenia and Hethrus talking loudly she say's and tries to block them out .

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:30 am

*selenia left before hethrus could finish his scentce it was to late selenia was already wait for him at the door in ninja gear and a sword strap to her side selenia also had sides straped to her side to her as well and the other where there to ready and waiting for hethrus eveybody was in ninja gear to they could move faster *
*selenia stood there waiting for him to realizes that she want there anymore that she had already gone*
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:36 am

*selenai moved away from the group for a moment to talked to haru *
*selenia said to haru sorry if i was loud up there eventruall hell realize im not there and oh haru take care of there house whilest im gone if maste kayin here and im not here you need to look after the house or if any of ther other arent we just need somebody to watch the house ok *
*selenia went back to the group *

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:56 pm

Hethrus wasn't about to give in and go with the group.He teleports outside the door and quickly walks away making sure he's not being followed.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:35 pm

(sry about dieing guys but, im alive now lol)

Kayin rubbed his head. He appeared behind Hethrus. "Where are you headed?" He questioned politely hoping to get a response.

Kayinnn

Hethrus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:43 pm

Hethrus contunes to walk off "Stopping the hunters...."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:57 pm

*selenia appeared right behind kayin and hethrus*
*selenia said to to hethrus with the rest of the group following behind her what did you think i couldnt find you and still go anyways im going wheater you like it or not *
*selenia looked kayin ...kayin ill be back in a few hours we and the rest of the group are going to kill the hunters before they even get remontely close to the mansion master kayin your welcome to fite if you want *
*selenia looked back at hethrus and said dont try flash stepping cause im can do that to *
*selenia said to hethrus like i said earlier you can fite with me or you can fite with me without ither way im still come and so are they so you might as well give in*

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:08 pm

hethrus hisses "I work alone you wreched woman!leave em alone!" He disapears and re-appears a ways away.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:37 pm

*selenia appers right beside him hethrus this time we can do this all day but were bruning day lite so just show me where the hunter are !*
*selelnai remarked if you want me to leave you alone so badly then show me where the hunters are well kill them and then well leave you alone i take everybody with me *

*selenia said so it seems like your chocie is clear you want me to leave you alone show me where they are after wards you wont have to see me until you come back to the house that is !*
*selenia said you can hiss at me all you want that dont intemadate like it would other*

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:16 pm

Hethrus disapears and reappears in the rafters of a wearhouse full of hunters bellow.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games