Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:07 pm
looks at detachi "oh yeah another gennin"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:11 pm
Phi walk in surprise that there were people here. "hey dudes, how it been."  

xPhi-Phix

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:13 pm
"good i see we are all gennin " has has his hand band in his pocket and "there are academy students here:  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:16 pm
Yea i know and i have my handband on my neck like so.  

xPhi-Phix

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:22 pm
falls of the ceiling and bangs his head "that hurts " gets up and byakuga puts hi hand bands on his forhead  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:26 pm
kool Hey do you want to battle

(((OOC=Could you click on my egg down there)))  

xPhi-Phix

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:26 pm
"sure i learned a new jutsu" looks at him

((ok))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:31 pm
"Hey byakuga."Detachi ties his head band around his arm Beacause his hair was to long and would cover the headband if he wore it on his forehead."Yep,Genin cant wait for my first mission."  

Detachi

iJazminh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:10 am
She bangs her head on the table..  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:26 pm
A Bird comes flying in with a messege for Detachi,He reads it."Kay i've got to go Sensei calls." Detachi dashes out.  

Detachi

Lord Hiroki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:25 pm
Hiroki walk into the classroom slowly, admiring the Academy. He then sat down at a desk near the front. "Sensei?" he said, nervously. "will you teach me the basic Jutsus?" he asked, eager to learn from an advanced ninja.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:35 pm
"actually, this is kinda sad, i'm not even a gennin yet, I'm just an academy student" Sasuke blurted out. He continued to say, "It's gotta be pretty lucky to be a gennin, I mean, you guys get to run around throwing out your chakra." He complained. He rambled on more to say, " I mean, I'm not even capable of using my bloodline yet, AND I can hardly say I could beat anybody in a fight, BECAUSE I don't know how to fight yet, man does this SUCK!!!!!" He finishes and slams his head against his desk.  

kiba of the wolf fang

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:39 pm
walks in "kid do you need training"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:40 pm
Sasuke picks his head up and says, "Anybody wanna teach me the basics of chakra and fighting in a ninja battle?" He adds, "Plus, I need to know if the gennin exams are very hard, because all I know right now, is that I don't know crap." He sighed and left his chair, bored out of his overthinking mind, he decided to use his chakra to pace around the room....on the ceiling.  

kiba of the wolf fang

kiba of the wolf fang

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:41 pm
He responds, "Yes......definitely"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games