Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:18 am

sengetsu awakes from the commotion."maybe the training grounds wasn't the best place for a nap." he flips backwards up into a tree and watches the shinobi below him yawning.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:21 am

"Keep watching and learn battle techinques. Also Learn Justus you wana train on." Uno said as he laid up against a tree making a metal pillow.

((GTG sorry be back asap))

L K r e g e r

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:22 am

Raito sunshined behind a tree... leaving his clones to run at Futashi... the clones then got some exploding tags and when they got close Raito said "release" so the exploding tag exploded with the clones...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:24 am

"c'mon futashi i thought you were stronger than that!" sengetsu yelled down laughing finally awake and enjoying what he's watching.

xLytez

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:27 am

Xiah saw a shuriken flinging at him. "AHH!! Fuuton: Kaze Gyorai no jutsu(Wind torpedo)" The shuriken was sen back and hit a tree.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:29 am

sengetsu turns his head looking at Xiah."hey...its you when'd you get here?"

xLytez

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:29 am

futashi used his demon's power to vanish into a tree. his balck chakra was surrounding him. "oh. im not done yet. he said, vanishing and appearing in front of raito with his chidori about to hit him. "try and dodge this!" he yelled out, as his arm was thrust back. th lighting in the sky was about to his raito as well.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:31 am

kinkaru stands watching woundering who he should fight
sharingan kinkaru observes the chidori being used.

Anguish The Avenger

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:36 am

"I got here 1 hour and 30 min. ago. I also almost got hit by a shuriken but i used a jutsu to bounce it back," Xiah said
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:38 am

kinkaru speaks out loud "who wants a friendly spar must be a high ranked ninja who is very strong"

Anguish The Avenger

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:39 am

sengetsu laughs."see thats why i ot in a tree i figured i had less of a chance of getting hit ya know?...but looking at that chidori idon't think this is a good idea." he closes his eyes."sharingan." he observes the chidori."somethings not right...wait Futashi are you using nibi's chakra?!"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:39 am

Raito Quikly Manipulated the wind to make a spiral of wind around him to act as a shield but it blacked the lightning but lt the chidori through hitting Raito in the arm... "ahh" Raito shouted then he body flickered away and shouted "Kaze no Yaiba!!" a blast of wind in a shape of a sword went towards Futashi.. which could cut even through metal...

XxXEmo BappiXxX

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:43 am

"Kaze no Yaiba!!" Xiah screamed. He blocked the othe Kaze no Yaiba. "Don't use that teq. "It can kill someone!"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:45 am

"Xiah don't interfere Futashi is quite capable of taking care of himself!" sengetsu's red eyes shifted to Xiah."please let them fight there own battle."

xLytez

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:47 am

Raito just shrugged and did the jutsu again but with more power...

((OCC: ill be back in a while...))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games