Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:28 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"They sweat because they fear your master." Dorian said, smirking again. "And is that so? I make little secret of the fact I plan to stab you both in the back as soon as you're not useful anymore. I care not how useful I am to others." He said, waving his hand again. "

"They do not sweat around you, because they know you have no master to aid what little power you have," Sielle informed him with a smile. "And it would be no secret even if you did hide it, Dorian," she added.
"And now Djevik has it in plain language - let him do what he will," she thought in satisfaction. She had been told to trap Dorian into actually speaking his intentions a few weeks ago, and was pleased she had been able to do it, whether or not Dorian realized it. She doubted it - she was a master spy and liar, after all.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:29 pm
Ethin grimaced at Kiae. "Desperate? Desperate, you say?!" he excalimed in a near growl. "You know you want it done as much as I do. At least I have a good reason. End the Bond and let's be done with this situation. End it now." Ethin scolded himself mentally for speaking so to an Aes Sedai but he didn't have his heart in it. She had been asking for it and his patience had been running thin of late.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:29 pm
"I say you should try it." Cobain said with only a minor hesitation. "I"m going to stay with you until my death anyway. Just as I swore I would. And it really doesn't look like you want me around in the first place." He concluded, shrugging sadly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:33 pm
Color Me Fubar

"They do not sweat around you, because they know you have no master to aid what little power you have," Sielle informed him with a smile. "And it would be no secret even if you did hide it, Dorian," she added.
"And now Djevik has it in plain language - let him do what he will," she thought in satisfaction. She had been told to trap Dorian into actually speaking his intentions a few weeks ago, and was pleased she had been able to do it, whether or not Dorian realized it. She doubted it - she was a master spy and liar, after all.

((New Order. Who forgot to mark it now, eh? blaugh ))
"I care not." He said, shrugging again. "They are like insects to me. If they irritate me, I crush them. If not, I ignore them. And besides, only the truly weak have need for a master to help them keep their troops in line."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:33 pm
Kiae only rolled her eyes, feeling that both men were being far too dramatic. "Can you blame me?" she asked Cobain, and only glanced at Ethin. "And would you like me to end yours as well?" she asked, only half-joking.
Shaking her head, she sat back down on the ground, her skirts tucked close around her. "Let me concentrate on the weave. Not a word," she warned them, closing her eyes. She sensed Andurael near, and Anthenor was already there, if anything went wrong. She failed to mention the weave could reverse itself, and either break her own Bond wtih Andruael - or kill them both.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:36 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"I care not." He said, shrugging again. "They are like insects to me. If they irritate me, I crush them. If not, I ignore them. And besides, only the truly weak have need for a master to help them keep their troops in line."

(I edited it!)

"I would have no troops, if it wasn't for Djevik," Sielle told him calmly. "I would be nothing more than a crawling, insignificant wretch if not for him. He gave me purpose," she said simply.
The purpose was not at face value - the purpose she had gotten was the urge to rescue herself from the Shadow.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:43 pm
Cobain stood silently, masking his bond to Esole and Ethin. As an afterthouught, he released it. Kiae might need it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:46 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
(I edited it!)

"I would have no troops, if it wasn't for Djevik," Sielle told him calmly. "I would be nothing more than a crawling, insignificant wretch if not for him. He gave me purpose," she said simply.
The purpose was not at face value - the purpose she had gotten was the urge to rescue herself from the Shadow.

((Cheatin'.))
"How very pathetic. You're worse off in service than you would be on your own. Purpose? What purpose? The purpose to do as you please, as long as your master approves of it. Pathetic." He said again, snorting.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:48 pm
"Concentrate, Aes Sedai, or it could turn out bad for everyone," the creature's voice warned her, and she frowned slightly as she blocked it from her mind.
It's message was true, however.

(Should I break it, Inky?)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:50 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"How very pathetic. You're worse off in service than you would be on your own. Purpose? What purpose? The purpose to do as you please, as long as your master approves of it. Pathetic." He said again, snorting.

Sielle merely smiled. There was no reason for her to explain herself to this lowlife. She knew her life - and she had no illusions she was fooling Djevik either. But a equally-productive truce was better at the moment.
As for Dorian...
"Do you plan on being useful at all, then? Or are you just going to stand around and watch us do the work?" she asked pleasently.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:55 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
Sielle merely smiled. There was no reason for her to explain herself to this lowlife. She knew her life - and she had no illusions she was fooling Djevik either. But a equally-productive truce was better at the moment.
As for Dorian...
"Do you plan on being useful at all, then? Or are you just going to stand around and watch us do the work?" she asked pleasently.

"I'll let you take care of the details, wait until that wall is down, then do more than my share of the killing." Dorian replied easily.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:00 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"I'll let you take care of the details, wait until that wall is down, then do more than my share of the killing." Dorian replied easily.

"At least you plan on doing something," she replied with a roll of her eyes. "How thoughtful. And here I understood you were just here to be an irritation."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:05 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))

"At least you plan on doing something," she replied with a roll of her eyes. "How thoughtful. And here I understood you were just here to be an irritation."

"One does one's best." Dorian said genorously, buffing his fingernais on his sleeve. "Have you ever noticed that Darkfriends all seem to have one thing in common? They reek. I think I'll have them all bathe after this." He continued, examing his nails critically. "I think you'll find it amusing to see. You could learn something."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:08 pm
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"One does one's best." Dorian said genorously, buffing his fingernais on his sleeve. "Have you ever noticed that Darkfriends all seem to have one thing in common? They reek. I think I'll have them all bathe after this." He continued, examing his nails critically. "I think you'll find it amusing to see. You could learn something."

Sielle raised her eyebrow at the backhanded insult, but only smiled. "I'm sure you know plenty about that, being one yourself," she replied blatantly.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:15 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order.))
Sielle raised her eyebrow at the backhanded insult, but only smiled. "I'm sure you know plenty about that, being one yourself," she replied blatantly.

"I, my bothersome little annoyance, bathe." Dorian stated indignantly. "Regularly. And you can think of a better response than that. How droll. Use what intelligence you might possibly have."  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games