Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Hippie Campgrounds - CHAT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 7:55 pm
Durango
I just need a break after the ordeal form earlier this week (election). I was crushed...

heh, we all were but look at the bright side. We now get 4 more of comedians, Moore movies, and other shows making fun of all the mistakes bush is more then likly to make. Just last night I was watching "Shorties watching shorties" and they had at least 4 comedians making fun of bush (even if its not that hard to make fun of him) so even if he is going to ruin the American name (worse then it allready is) this is his last 4 years then he can go rot in texas for all I care. I just hope the bush twins don't get into office... HOWARD DEAN FOR 2008!!!!!!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:28 pm
~100th post, woot! I was just looking at the member statistics and saw that I had 99 posts. whee  

Jade Bagel

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:27 pm
YOU KNOW IT HOWARD DEAN IN 2008!!!!!!!

I love Dr. Dean. I lived in Vermont for 12 years, and all of that time was with Dean as Gov. He's brilliant and forward-thinking... and I think he would make the greatest president. I know the conservative right-wing thinks the opposite... but I don't care. I know he would be the best choice... It just may never happen for him.

Anyway, POLITICS BE DAMNED! I'm done. I'm depressed like (most) everyone else. But what's done is done, and now we have to focus on MAKING the Bush administration listen to us. WE MUST SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT! WE MUST PROTECT WOMEN'S RIGHTS! WE MUST TRY TO SAVE THE GAY NATION FROM BEING TREATED AS SECOND-RATE CITIZENS!

Not an easy task, but one that all of us must help to undertake to create positive change in our world.

Wow. That was inspired and s**t.

wink

~Mouse~

*Pats Piper thoughtfully as she lights up and tokes on a joint...*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:49 pm
My dad has a sticker on his car bumper which says "Defend America. Defeat Bush."  

Jade Bagel

Durango

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 8:48 pm
Well, Bush now has 4 more years, and hopefully he'll finish what he's started (Iraq), and maybe pay more attention to other issues. That's about as optimistic as I can get with him in office. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:28 pm
WHO ELSE IS SICK RIGHT NOW???? I HAVE A NASTY a** COLD. Sucks. My whole body is all weak and s**t and I can't breathe. Sucks my butt.

*Piper slinks away from sniffling Mouse and hides under the bed from germs*  

KrauseMouse
Captain

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:33 pm
KrauseMouse
WHO ELSE IS SICK RIGHT NOW???? I HAVE A NASTY a** COLD. Sucks. My whole body is all weak and s**t and I can't breathe. Sucks my butt.

*Piper slinks away from sniffling Mouse and hides under the bed from germs*

I have a huge glass jug of vitamen C pills from this health store. I just eat as many as needed then the sickness dies. Hope you feel better.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:02 am
Oi, im going to break it off with my so called girlfriend. She is a hussy! First time we started talking she said I was hot, started making out with me, and seemed like a nice girl. Now she tells me she is addicted to angel dust, is bi polar yet sometimes doesn't take her medication, and ignores me when i'm trying to talk to her and kisses some random guy that "gives her stuff for free". I need a girl with big brains, not big breasts. sad  

Plumbarius

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:37 pm
Wow. What a depressing time of year... even here in our own sweet GHG. I hope everyone feels better soon!

We all need to cheer up!

*Piper sneaks out from under the bed, sees everyone frowning, and jumps up on his forelegs and walks back and forth on his front paws, waving his brush tail back and forth for a moment before jumping down and running over to Mousey for some snuggling.*

Thanks, luv. You ALWAYS cheer me up! *giggles and glomps her Piper* heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:38 pm
Rats_have_rights
Oi, im going to break it off with my so called girlfriend. She is a hussy! First time we started talking she said I was hot, started making out with me, and seemed like a nice girl. Now she tells me she is addicted to angel dust, is bi polar yet sometimes doesn't take her medication, and ignores me when i'm trying to talk to her and kisses some random guy that "gives her stuff for free". I need a girl with big brains, not big breasts. sad

Thats what most of us are looking for, brains over boobs. But if a girl has both and there both big I wouldnt mind. xp  

Darkfist007
Crew

Durango

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:35 pm
Darkfist007
Rats_have_rights

Thats what most of us are looking for, brains over boobs. But if a girl has both and there both big I wouldnt mind. xp

Geez, I would reak up asap too. Someone like that's just gonna bring you tons of trouble, my friend. She needs help. 3nodding

You know I've never been much of a breast man... anyone else?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:14 am
Durango
Darkfist007
Rats_have_rights

Geez, I would reak up asap too. Someone like that's just gonna bring you tons of trouble, my friend. She needs help. 3nodding

You know I've never been much of a breast man... anyone else?

Yeah. When I was a little kid I like big breasts but now-a-days I find small - medium but well shaped ones to be more attractive.  

Darkfist007
Crew

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:17 am
Yeah, Big breasts don't seem that much better then others. Then again my sister has double d's so big boobs freaks me out because it reminds me of her (eww) xp .

Don't worry Mouse, we will get alot happier, I just started a doodle of a fox so you know who i'm going to draw. 3nodding

I'm trying to get happy, but I still don't feel happy. Wait, there it is.

Last friday I was chilling with my friend Tory in her car. As we were driving, the front right tire busted off and the car skidded on the ground. We looked shocked at each other and watched the tire bounce around the car, hit a tree and then spin on its side. When we got help from the Teen Center (where we hang out), we found out that the lugs were 2 sizes too small... I bet the guy that (was suppost to) fixed the tire will be smacking himself on his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:16 pm
You know...I'm glad this guild exists and I joined it cuz it makes me happy...lol...And I'd rather be happy than all depressed and stuff like I have been lately.

Yay. Happiness. domokun

DO THE HAPPY DOMO DANCE!!!! xd
domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun

xp

hmmm...

domokun domokun domokun
domokun heart domokun
domokun domokun domokun

xd

you know...they should have a peace sign as one of those icon things....that would be cool....*nods to myself*...THEN THE DOMOS COULD DANCE AROUND A PEACE SIGN!!! YAY! lol... -_- *falls asleep*  

ZionXMike

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:27 am
Today my photo arts class took a feild trip to a musiem all about buddha. They had a foot imprint with art carvings into it that use to be filled with water and its said that people with a sickness would drink the water and be healed. They had alot of very old art and scrolls with different hand symbols. I wanted to take pictures of everything but I couldn't because the flash from the camra would ruin the very old art. sad Well I still enjoyed it very much, they were also kind enuff to give me all these free books filled with art and most of the stuff that was displayed. I was the only student asking questions, (everyone elce was bored and just couldn't respect the culture for a few hours stare ) When the tour was over we went to an art project type room. We got to put our hands in ink and print our hands on a peice of paper, outline our hands then draw some symbols and art that mean something to us. I drew a peice symbol in the palm and then some elements on the tips of my fingers. Now im going to go develope the roll of black and white film I used on the trip in my photo arts class next period. The tour was facinating sence I have allready read alot of buddhist books. So I had a very happy day and Im feeling very good and at peace with myself today, hope to talk to my fellow hippie friends later on today. Peace and love - Retep smile  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games