Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:03 am
[[Me? But with Hiroshi and Erika.. I posted last~ D: ]]

Hiroshi awoke, glad it wasn't because of an alarm clock buzzing. It was the light, coming in through the curtains.
Erika was nestled in his arms, still asleep. He smiled, and kissed her forehead.
Today was his day off.

[[Sorry..that was lame.. I know. xp ]]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:07 am
Yuka bit the raw meat off the fork that Tatsuya held up to her.
"Thank you, darling." She mumbled, wiping her mouth on a napkin.
"Who's Aoi... and Kiyoshi? Do you own others?" She asked.
Looking to Shinji she said, "I like the was you cure the meat.. It's good." She said with a grin.

[[Sorry.. I have to go.. D: Mai dad is kicking me off.]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:12 am
Shinji beamed.
"Thanks miss." He said, he loved being complimented, walking back with another plate of meat. He set it in front of Yuka.
"Kiyoshi is my...'Slave, if you will....Aoi is my other 'wife. But she is merely a sister to me." He said. "I hate buying people. Seeing this. It;s terrible." He said, scarfing down meat.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:16 am
Yuka smiled at Shinji. "You're welcome." She said, taking a bite.
"I'm sorry to hear that.. But I'd like to thank you for rescuing me from that dump. I hope I'll be able to please, you." She said after swallowing.
Other wife... I hope there won't be rivalry... She thought, taking another bite.

[[Okay.. RLY gotta go.. ILUBAI! <33]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:18 am
Tatsuya smiled, flirting.
"I'm sure you will...And just think, we have the house to ourselves." He said, implying on what he intended on doing once they got home.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:45 am
[[ xD Lul. Sloe-Bags. <3 ]]

[[ Er. Mimi went back to her room. xD ]]

Naoki smiled rather gently and knelt down beside her, sitting on the white poofy carpet. With a pale, rather skeletal yet elegant hand caressed her face. "I hope you'll feel better soon..." He said softly, his lips grazed her forehead.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:23 am
[[ Nuuuuuu!!!! I don want the baby to die! I'll have lyk a little sister... NYUUUUUU!!!!! Hmm.. I want Mimi to have an Ipod. xD I'm surrr evil! xD]]

Mimi was aware of Nori next door doing his homework probably? She fidgeted in her seat wondering if she should go say "Hi" or better yet.. ask him for tutoring. " That's a great idea! " She said a little too loud. She walked slow over to his room. " Knock knock" she said smiling.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:19 pm
[[I REPEAT. THE BABY IS NOT DYING. THIS ONE ISN'T.
MY STOOPID KEYBOARD FORGOT THE N'T. SO, NANA'S BABY = NOT DYING! *gets on angry face* IF IT DOES, THERE WILL BE SERIOUS ISSUES. evil ]]

Nori's eyes darted over to his door. Unlike most people, Nori preferred to be on the floor, so all of his homework was spread around him rather untidily. He carefully hopped over it on his way to the door. Swiftly twisting the brass doorknob, he pulled back and saw Mimi fidgeting a bit in front of him. "Uh.. Mimi, is it...?" He asked, raising a brow to see if his memory was correct.
______
[[ razz Lul, sorry.]]

Erika's eyes fluttered open, it seemed the sun had woken her as well. "Good morning, Hiroshi-Sama..." He croaked in a rather groggy voice. Her eyes flickered over to where she thought the alarm clock would be, but she couldn't really see it. "Hmmm, what time is it?"

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:32 pm
Suddenly, Nana's stomach lurched. She stood up and ran to the bathroom, just in time to throw up into the toilet. Then again.
She knew this illness...But couldn't recall the name. Missing monthly cramps...Throwing up...Didn't her and Naoki...
No.
"Naoki..I think I'm pregnant. I missed the monthly cramps. And I mean last night..." She thought.
"But I'm still not sure..You know?" How could she be pregnant?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:45 pm
[[Lul. After one day she knows? xD We could say it could have something to do with her being a faerie and crap. And maybe even it has something to do with Naoki being an Elf. ;3 Lul. Rejoyce!]]

Naoki looked strangely confused. This happened far earlier than I expected...But it could be because of her race...Faerie....Unfortunately, I don't know very much about them... "Y--yeah." He mumbled, placing a warm hand on her back. My...this has gone all so fast...A few days ago I was living all alone...now I have Nana, Mimi and Nori...and possibly my child joining our 'family'. He suddenly felt more responsible and like he would have to act in a more respectable manor. More dignified, perhaps.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:47 pm
Nana looked confused by his expression.
"Naoki..? I may not be pregnant. I'm not sure..." She said, thinking he didn't even want a child.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:50 pm
" Er.. Yes, it's Mimi. " She bowed her head a little; and then tipped her head over Nori's shoulder. "Oh. Sorry are you busy? I was going to ask if I could hang out in your room a little.. I'm kinda bored. Or maybe tutoring or something. But it looks like you b-busy so maybe s-some other time.." She stammered; as she said this so quickly. She wheeled around on her heel towards her room. She hesitated on her step hoping he'd call her back.  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:52 pm
His thoughtful expression disappeared. "N--no, it's okay...I was just thinking. I just don't know very much about Faeries...I guess it's my fault for not looking into it before..." He knelt down beside her, looking into her confused grey eyes. "It was just a little unexpeced." He explained. "If you are pregnant, then this child will be our favorite."

[[ Meaning, the only one they keep. xD ]]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:54 pm
"No, it's fine." He called back to Mimi, opening his door and letting her inside. "I just got my homework and crap everywhere." He laughed a little and piled it all up and threw it on his bed in an untidy heap.
He was sitting with his legs crossed and he nodded once or twice. "So, what exactly to you need help on?"

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:56 pm
Nana smiled.
"Yes...My mother gave birth a couple months early. Or that's what she said..." Nana said, trying to comfort him. He looked a bit disgruntled.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games