Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~~ | ] 347|-| N073 ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:59 pm
"Ah! Yay! Food!" Asako said happily when the plate was placed in front of her. "Itadakimasu!" She said, her hands clasped before beginning to eat her pancakes. "Mm... chocolate..."

"Let me tryyyy!! You never let me try anything!" Risky whined with a pout.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:04 pm
He glanced from the waffles to Asako, who seemed to be quite enjoying the food herself. Mello picked up the fork and knife near him and began to cut the half. "It's really good, hm?" He commented before raising the fork up to his mouth.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:06 pm
"Yes!" She said happily. "Its like nothing I've ever had before... How about yours?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:11 pm
Mello would glance around and watch some of the people out of the corner of his eye, but had turned his attention back to Asako when she replied. "Yeah, it's really good." He lowered the fork back to the plate and picked up another whip cream covered piece. "Did you want to try?" Mello asked, raising the fork.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:20 pm
"Hmm...?" She paused for a moment, considering what she should do. "Sure!" She smiled happily. "But I wanna try it a different way..." Taking his hand, she put the piece of waffle in Mello's own mouth, closed it and then pressed her lips against his.

"! ASAKO!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?!" Risky cried out.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:29 pm
"...?" He raised an eyebrow as he watched her and hadn't realized what she was doing until she had pressed the waffle to his lips. Mello blinked as she kissed him, was she crazy? She had to be. Major Stockholm syndrome, it had to be. He broke away after a moment, and then sat back with his arms crossed. "H-hey. We're in public." Mello reminded her. "You're drawing attention. Be careful." He warned, slightly flustered because he was caught off guard. "I thought we came here to try the food." He paused, "Did you like it?" He manged a slight smirk.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:35 pm
Just now fully realizing what she had just done, Asako turned a bright shade of red and hid her face in her turtleneck. Upon hearing his question, if possible she turned redder and she could most definitely feel the heat from her face. She nodded once, slowly and then stared down at the table. What was she thinking!!??!?!

"A-Asako... I... I can't believe you did that... why? I mean... I know you said you liked him and all, but, really?! You've only known him for, what, 2 days?!" Risky reprimanded her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:30 am
".. You're very impulsive, aren't you?" He was leaning forward again, teasing her for her actions. He found it quite entertaining.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:36 am
Asako bent her head, still completely embarrassed at herself. She just silently nodded again. She always knew she was somewhat impulsive... but never like this and never for something so extreme...

"Oh my shinigami... Asako! What would your mother think!?! Ugh, and now he'll think it's okay to try something! AND IF HE DOES I'LL KILL HIM!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:41 am
He watched her nod as she continued to hide within her sweater. "..." Mello paused, this was certainly a kind of 'what now?' situation. "Heh, Your pancakes are getting cold." He commented in an attempt to snap her out of her flustered mood.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:49 am
"Ah.....right..." She said quietly, her voice muffled by her sweater. She pulled the turtleneck back down and stared at her pancakes for a moment before going back to eating, not looking up again.

"I...seriously cannot believe you..." Risky said with a sigh, shaking her head.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:59 am
He continued to watch her before he finished his own breakfast. Mello remained silent as well since she didn't seem to have anything to say now. "It's fine." He commented, hoping that it would shake her from her sudden shyness. "I won't hold it against you or anything, if that's what you think."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:04 am
"A-ah....uhm....okay....thanks..." she mumbled in response to what he said. "But... I guess that proves that I like you......"

"....I don't wanna hear this... I'm gonna go float around...." Risky said, sticking her tongue out and floating a way.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:07 am
"Proves?" He repeated and then shook his head. "I see." He managed a soft chuckle. "Ah, you're so reckless. Make sure you don't get yourself into any trouble now."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:14 am
"You said that before... what's all this about trouble...?" Asako asked, returning more to her normal self.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff