Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini,Teen Titans,& Their Kids ~ Oracle Returns 4 Reveange Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you could be any being/breed what would you be?
  Angel
  Wolf/Wolfreon
  Cat/Cateon
  Bird People
  Dragon
View Results

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:55 am
Azar chuckled. "Turgon'll pay for his crimes eventually. Evil people always do... And of course, he's not pleasant. I bet he's never done a nice thing to anybody."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:57 am
Emerald thought. "But everyone is good when they first start out in this world...dont they? I mean when he was born he had to smile at his parents without killing them right?"  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:57 am
Beast Boy walked with his wife Raven and said, "I can't believe that pest is back, Turgon."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:46 am
Azar shrugged. "For all we know, he killed his parents when he was born. I feel bad for the two of them." Azar shook his head.

Raven sighed. "I can't believe it either. I thought he was gone for good after our last encounter with him. I guess not."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:18 pm
"Yeah, and we saw him being killed too by Gemini and Nightwing," said Beast Boy.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:05 pm
"Maybe he us just mental." Emerald said with a shrug. "But a moment of silence for the parents." As she tilted her head to the ground and closed her eyes trying not to laugh.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:23 pm
"Or maybe his evil to. Two villians rasing a villian of their own. And then he probably then just killed his parents or just left. And he seems to take great interest in my mother in the past," said Nightstar.

Gemini then hugged her daughter.

Lyra hugged her mother back.

"Lets head abck now," said Gemini as she started to walk back to the castle.

Lyra nodded and followed her mother.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:51 pm
"Well whatever he has done I still want to help kill him and stop him...and I know i know that were not supposed to but still..." Emerald said stilling thinking about what everyone said.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:04 pm
"Even if we wanted to kill him ourselves. Remember what Gemini said, he'll make you watch somebody fight and die. He'll even tourter you. that means if he catches any of us he'll do it clever and make the rest watch us get hurt without any help," said Nightstar.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:25 pm
Azar rolled his eyes. "I know our parents are over, but right now, I don't think much of Turgon. I say, let him come and do his best. We'll get through it and beat him to a bloody pulp." He chuckled at the mental image. It was clear that Azar wasn't taking Turgon too seriously at the moment.

Raven sighed. "To have him come back now... When our kids are still growing and learning their powers. We're going to need to train them more now."

Draco followed after his daughter and wife. "It'll be okay." He murmured to both of them.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:37 pm
Emerald rolled her eyes trying to picture Azar's Images. "But didnt you hear mom he could kill you easily if he got the chance....."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:39 pm
((Uh, Hershey, the images are in Azar's mind. So unless Emerald's reading his mind, she can't really see them.))  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:43 pm
((sorry ill change it into a better discription...))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:05 pm
"Azar this is no laughing madder," said Nightstar. She then began to walk ahead. AS she walked up ahead of them, she looked at her hand.

"Your right dad," said Lyra.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:23 pm
Azar rolled his eyes. "Okay, okay, stop giving me a hard time." He shook his head and muttered, "I won't let him get close to me." He cocked his head when Nightstar walked ahead. "Hey... What's wrong?" Azar ran a few steps ahead to catch up with her.

Draco nodded his head. Of course, he was still worred about this. However, they couldn't let depression take over. That would just cause them to lose. "When am I wrong?" He asked, doing his best to make it a better time.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff