Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Back to School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

School?
Ahhhh run away
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Hooray (What are you smoking?)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Whatever
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:51 pm
Emerald gathered her book bag and walked toward the teachers desk. She slowly waited for the others to leave.

Maya glanced over at Azar. She shook her head and let out a sigh.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:59 pm
Faith slumped down into her seat. "um I'm new and I just arrived....sorry I wont be late again."  

3lephant

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:08 am
'Ok thats fine. Ok class just a little further and then you're free to go' Wes added seing members of the class beginning to wain. He would stop slightly early and reveal the others plans he had to help his class out.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:40 am
"Uhg" maddie mouthed.

'Done!' Thought Min.  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:25 am
Azar sighed. He wished they could leave, but at least this class wasn't too bad. It could've been worse. Too bad the teacher wasn't fooled by whatever had made time speed up. I know how to get out of class early. The demon taunted. Azar didn't listen, knowing exactly what the demon wanted. Early dismissal wasn't worth it.

Metara watched everyone leave. When it was just the two of them and the door was closed, Metara looked at Emerald. "So, what is it that you wanted to talk about?"

Voila, after trying to see if she could hear through the door which she couldn't, walked off down the halls.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:34 pm
Emerald was afraid to ask. "Was there ever any "accidents" that happened at this school?"  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:45 pm
Metara raised a slim eyebrow. "What do you mean by accidents?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:55 pm
Emerald sighed. "Like the building collapsing or fire.....deaths..."  

ElectricCandii

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:49 am
Finally the bell chriped half heardtdly after what felt like a painful eternity. 'Ok hipcats time for you guys to roll and out and hopefully not boggy. I'll be holding study sessions here every Thursday at four as long as your social lifes don't get in the way' Wes added sracastically.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:13 am
Azar stood up. It was nice to finally get up after sitting around so long. And it was even better that class was over. He raced out of the classroom, doing his best not to seem too eager that class was done.

Metara shook her head. "No building collapsing... But we have had a fire here before, but it was before I worked here. As for deaths..." It was better to be truthful, or at least do a convincing lie as Metara had no idea if Emerald would be able to find this somewhere online. "Some kids have disappeared. I don't know what happened to them exactly."  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:35 am
Maya smiled that class was over. She gathered her belongings and headed to her locker. She was getting a little hungry. She made sure no teacher was watching and summoned a cookie. She smiled and ate it quickly.

Emerald woundered if those disappearance was actually death. "ok....thanks for the information." She walked out of the classroom with thoughts going threw her mind. She was glad though that class was over.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:12 am
"Yes!" maddie said and got up.

"Okie." min said assuming it was time to leave.  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:20 am
Azar smiled as he saw Maya ahead of him. He saw her summon the cookie and grabbed her shoulders. "Boo!" He shouted in her ear.

Metara watched Emerald go, her eyes narrowed. Why had Emerald asked?

Voila went over to her locker and dropped her books into it. It was nice that class was over.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:23 am
Maya did a small scream and dropped her cookie. She turned around and noticed Azar. "You made me drop my cookie." She said with a smile. "You owe me half a cookie."  

ElectricCandii

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:30 am
Toby scooped up his things and dumped them within his bag took a strong mental note of the cacth up session would the perfect opportunity to talk to Wes with less chance of being caught by anyone.

Wes sat on his desk with the group mill out slowly. He guess he'd done ok. It seemed Azar and Toby was blending in well however Emerald was a completly differnent matter to grappled with.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff