Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:02 pm
Cobain chuckled as he rubbed the side of his head. "Now what fun would that be?" He asked, standing and laying his fingertips to the side of his head gingerly. "Bloody stairs." He muttered.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:25 pm
"What a way to start the morning," Kiae grumbled. She saw the Green sitting at a table, and headed to her usual spot in the corner. It was quiet there - it'd stay quiet - and she needed to think about her next move.
She was worried about Andurael, though. She knew he was still in town, but also knew something was wrong if he never even saw her. Anthenor she had no idea about, but had a feeling he could handle himself.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:54 pm
"Worried about something?" Cobain asked, knowing the question to be ridiculous, seeing as how he could feel her emotions. He sat at the table next to her, gazing intently.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:18 pm
"What we're going to do next. And Andurael," she said simply, frowning a bit. "He almost never leaves me on my own, and certainly not for days without contacting me. He's not in trouble, exactly, but..."
Kiae trailed off, and shrugged. "If something's bothering him that he's hiding from me, it must be bad indeed," she said finally.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:59 pm
"I hope he's alright." Cobain said sincerely. He rather liked the Warder, and didn't want to see the man in trouble. "Are you sure he's hiding? He might just be busy somewhere else."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:43 pm
Kiae turned to give him a 'look' - the one that said he was being incredibly stupid and she wasn't even going to humor him. "Why do people get up so early?" she asked suddenly, and shrugged.
"I didn't expect it to snow. That might help or hinder us, depending on the situation," she continued thoughtfully. "I need to speak to Esole about leaving."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:00 pm
"Eh, you two probably have a better plan than I do." Cobain said, shrugging. Seeing as how he didn't particularly have a plan- he rarely did- he thought it to be a fair statement.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:04 pm
"I think that necromancing freak would usually have a better plan than you," Kiae replied in dry amusement, rolling her eyes.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:31 pm
"Probably." Cobain agreed nonchulauntly, shrugging again and leaning back against the wall, balancing his chair on two legs and stretching his legs out in front of him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:12 pm
Melthin stood behind the yellow, adjusting his glasses and giving a small sigh as he prepared to lecture and lay out the plan he had indeed thought through. "I do indeed have a better plan then your friend sitting there has thought of. No offense meant." he said as he gave a slight nod to Cobain and continued his lecture. "If we prepare now and set off back to Caemlyn, we could ask the black tower for assistance. As well as the fact that I will be able to return to my home and get two pet projects I have been working on that could aid us greatly. And ones you would not find distasteful I might add. Although I fear that if these shadowed fool's are following you, they might have already attacked the city." He adjusted his glasses before they fell off his nose and looked at the two, seeing if his plan was well received and if his slight hint at the yellow was understood or not. At least she'll stop calling me a necromancer. To be a necromancer, I would have to bring life to the dead and reanimate them. I'm a puppeteer not a man who can raise the dead. He stopped himself from lashing out with another lecture on the difference of his ability to the title the yellow continued to use for him, not wanting to start another scene. "I do believe it is a plan that will work for the most part, basic plans always do."  

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:59 pm
Kiae raised her eyebrow. She would really have to have a talk with Esole about her Warder speaking out of turn, let alone lecturing her as if she were a fool.
"Even the most basic plans can have flaws," she said coldly. "And I'm afraid that if you stand behind me again with no warning, I can't promise my Warders will be happy. Move."
The order was weightened with the voice, and she remained silent as he moved, almost appearing surprised he was. "And the flaw in your plan is that it is going backwards in my case. I've already been to Caemlyn, and I have no need for assistance from the Black Tower. You may discuss your ideas with your Aes Sedai, but I have no intention inconveinancing myself further."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:26 pm
Halfway through her breakfast of dried apples and grapes, Esole felt a sudden knot of pain on the backside of her head. She gingerly raised a hand to it and winced as she felt her fingertips meet liquid. She removed her hand and grumbled at the sight that she had expected. Blood.
Grumbling while slightly dizzy, she staggered from her chair and went over to the table the Yellow and Warders had taken to. "I think I'm going to take a nap. I feel rather tired," she mumbled with a hand to her head and a sway to her step. She nearly fell going up the stairs but caught herself on the handrail.
Reaching the top of the stairs, she curled herself up in the corner just outside of her room. It seemed as good a place as any. Thoughts tried to surface as sleep tried to envelope her. Thoughts telling her that this was not what she should be doing.
Mumbling under her breath, she closed her eyes and held her knees to her chest, leaning against the door, rocking slowly.  

Professor Inky
Captain

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:01 pm
Panic then cold hate overtook him as he turned an eye at the Yellow, an accusing look that clearly said he suspected her of Esole's state. "As you wish Aes Sedai" he nearly spat as he left the table and rushed after Esole, slightly feeling her woozy composure. Annoyance and unsteady movements. Blood loss? No there isn’t enough for that. Perhaps just a blow to the motor skill portion of the brain as well as a small blood vessel. As he neared her spot, he called out to her "Let me help you into the room and clean your wound. You need your rest, unhindered by minor problems." His mind started racing as to how she had gotten the injury until he stopped the thoughts quickly, not wanting to imagine his goddess being hurt by such a trivial thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:15 pm
Looking up in a daze, Esole noticed Melthin. She rose slowly, leaning against the wall for support, and stumbled into the room settling herself on the bed gingerly. She flashed Melthin a smile, somewhat skewed by the state of her head.
Suddenly, she remembered the wound on her head. She reached back and winced at the pain when she touched the little gash. She idly tapped a bloody finger on her chin as she immersed herself in strained thought. "No no, dearest. I'm okay," she lied.
Obviously the wound wasn't from a weapon or the One Power. Saidar would have been obvious to her and the Yellow as saidin would have attracted Melthin's attentions.
That left only one option in Esole's mind. The True Power. "But how?" she thought. She had thought the True Power would not have been able to be used now that the Dark One was completely sealed away. "Obviously not," she thought wryly, remembering her bleeding head.
She felt slightly woozy but concentrated all she could on keeping it from going through the Bond to Melthin.  

Professor Inky
Captain

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:35 pm
"I see" was all he could get out as he noticed the dizzy feeling vanishing as well as some of the upset emotions. He frowned slightly at her, not quite sure why she was blocking it from coming through the bond. "Is it that bad?" He sat on the bed near her and tried to eye the wound, partial curiosity now creeping its way to his thoughts. Is there something she is hiding from me? Was it something that happened during the attack that she did to herself? Too many questions and yet she hides it from me.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games