Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:13 am
'You should be asleep Sparrow girl.' Robin said in a futile tone. It was no good she wouldn't drop the situation until she got a suitable answer. 'I was called here to take off duties I took up along time ago, before I was formed the Titans, I owe it to someone to fufil my promise after the kindness he showed me when I was alot younger then you' Robin said delciately avoiding the use of any names which could blow the cover of him or his former mentor.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:23 am
'Now I must leave, i'll will meet with you this evening, the usual phone call will come, and this time don't be late and try not to make the same mistake of your former assoicates or you'll fully a fate exactly the same and then all of you can discuss where it all went fatally wrong for you all.' Shade snarled, he'd scare the fool into service, the overs may have had tougher back bones but this one was weak, the fact the sweat stains were forming in his fancy business suit told him everything. 'Now me and my young friend shall be leaving, I bid you good morrning' Shade nodded his head at Reaper as he departed from the room.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:52 am
Reaper left after one more sadistic smile at the scared boss. It was disgusting how weak this one was, just as disgusting as how greedy the others had been. Yet, this one served purposes better. And it was always nice to bask in the fear of a human. Reaper followed Shade out. "Where to now?" He asked, hoping that wherever they went would be well-protected from the sun's deathly rays.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:41 pm
Sparrow Girl listened carefully what her father told her. In a weird way she understood what he said. "I see," she said softly. "This mentor of yours must of ment alot to you since he took you in that young. And so you owe him for doing so. And I understand that but I thought of it that way. When someone takes you in and cares for all their life, that you would have to owe them soemthing one day. After all you guys took me in and cared for me and I thank you all for that, specially you," said Sparrow Girl.

She than looked down and back up to him. "Well, don't worry. Tomarrow mother, Beast Boy, and I shall leave tomarrow and leave you with your own special dept to pay to this mentor of yours or father like to you. And someday I shall pay my dept to you all. But as of tonight and tomarrow shall be our last sight of each other. For I got my own mission to full fill," she explained. "Goodnight," said Sparrow Girl as she walekd over to her mother lied by her side and fell asleep.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:21 am
'Gemini you've already repayed your debt to us by growing up right and knowing how to life your properly. Promise to me one thing, stay with the Titans and keep them safe for me' Robin said delicately a barrage of bat fluttured above of them. He was suprised at the lack of defiance the group had put up, but maybe it was because they understood he reasoning and accepted that it was his duty.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:45 am
'I have a tempoary day shelter of sorts we can stay over at and we can..talk about we can do this evening, I can see our partnership being very productive with stragety and cunning' Shade mused bowing his head to aboid the sicknely hopeful sun rays peaking off the bleak docks, it made him sick how much joy can be derived from such a trival occurance in nature.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:58 pm
Sparrow Girl didn't hear the last parts of what her father said for she went to sleep. So as she slept she had a dream. A dream about Lynx the witch, Calypso, and than Oracle. Wait why was Oracle there? And than herself appeared.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:56 pm
Calypso walked out into the forest. It was still night of course and she looked up to the moon. "Hm, what a nice moon tonight," she said to herself. Then Calypso thought about her mother Corona.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:29 am
(Umm Teentitans4ever could you edit your post please because moving time onwards is sort of taking control of peoples charcters)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:19 pm
((Ok, all fixed))  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:26 am
Robin got up smiling, everything seemed to be a state of perfect balance for now, though in Gotham in the night the cuty go to sleep, the mosnters which has lurked in the shadows through the day stepped out and lashed out at those who were able to walk in the light without presecution. He sighed deeped stridng acorss the platform, after the occurances of the last time he stepped into the dark damp cave he never thought he return, but if he truly thought that he wouldn't have kept hold of his commincator all this time. He cape trailed behind him something poking out of the side of it. He glance down to see the yellow material in the inisder had become torn and had grown from a smaller rip he'd meant to repair a while a go. He sighed it was fortunate he'd bought his old cape with him, which was of coincdience the first one hed ever reciveve here, how fitting. It had always been to long for him when he first started out but now it must fit better surely.

Damian sat cross legged in the cell his anger tamed for now, he'll wait for the group to come for him interegation, that was the only reason he was here right ?, so he could questioned for information on the group which had bought him here, surely it was the only reason he was still here...surely. Only wasteful amounts of time would only tell him, well hoped it would.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:01 pm
Reaper nodded his head. "I agree with that." His hood protected him from the stinging sun rays, but he could feel his head begin to ache in a silent protest against the sun. A long time ago, Reaper had enjoyed the sun. Now, he was content with darkness and the sun was just an annoyance that provided headaches and extreme burns on his pale skin. Even his powers hated the sun as they always worked worse in the daylight. "Lead the way to this shelter and then we'll see about tonight's plans."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:00 pm
It was her Gemini self that appeared. Her old look when she was still her average 12/13 year old look. Now she is 15 for she skipped some ages becasue of what that witch Lynx has done to her. Then the image of herself change into the age she was now. A 15 year old girl called Gemini but with different clothing. Why was her dream showing her this?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:40 am
Robin took the pole down to the vechile level the sheer force of the ride caused his hair flutter madly. Finally when he reached the level he made his way over to is R-cycle. His bag has few spares and bits of equipment he thought he may need. He opened the bag and delved into it insntantly his hand came into contact the soft material he was looking for. He pulled it out gently trying not to damage his only spare. Looking at the cape bought forward conflicted emotions refering to memories with a bittsersweet taste. He removed his damaged cape draping it breifly over his R-cycle. He drapped his old cloak over him, the material was softer and more welcming then his over one. The cape drapped his shoulders and sleeves. It was much longer and was desgined to help in camoflauging him in the night. It was fitting that he returned to such a dark dress code here. As he removed his tattrred cloak intending to have repaired at a later date he realised he'd forgotten his hair gel, in his haste he'd hadn't thought of luxury items. Already his hair was flattening out. He decided it would be better to flatten it hear and now. Using his hand steam rolled his hair down his fringe drapping over his forhead. In the relfection of his gleaming cycle he noticed a darker turn to his appearnce with his hair drapped down. He sighed looking down he was deffintately back.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:28 am
'Very well' Shade replied placing a firm hand on Reapers left shoulder, within a blink the two found themselves in a shadowy haven with the outlines of spaced out furntiure around a riducously spacious room with a ceiling strecthing out to the heavens and beyond, to many it would seem it was time to get up and get on with life, however for Shade it was a chance to wind down and shelter from the vile sunlight. 'Welcome to your haven for today my boy' Shade announced softly moving forward, of course some light was requried to see of course.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games