Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:03 pm
Mori sighed, currently bored out of his mind in anatomy. They were going over the different layers of skin.
"Welcome back Kyoko." The teacher said, taking her late slip. Kyoko was very attractive for her age. She was small, skinny and short. She had chocolate brown hair, which complimented her shining hazel eyes. She looked up and Mori and blushed, then looked back down. She shuffled to her seat next to him silently. He smiled at her, his dazzling smile, then stood, clutching a piece of trash. Moving behind Kyoko, his hands lingered on her shoulders, then he moved to go throw his trash away.
Walking back, he looked at her and smiled again. Then, once again moving behind her, he pretended to trip, catching his balance between the two tables, his head by her ear.
"Your very beautiful you know." He murmured, then stood up again, taking his seat.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:03 pm
Kyoko's cheeks burned. Mori was the kind of guy that could turn any girl on. It didn't help that one: Kyoko still liked him and has since she was 14. And second: did he have to insist on getting so close to her?
Moving behind her again, he 'tripped' and caught his balance between the two tables, his head close ot her ear.
Your very beautiful you know." He murmured, then stood up again, taking his seat.
Kyoko bit her lip.
"Oh, really." She said, rather softly.
"Thanks, Mori." She said to him, soft enough only he'd hear, "You're quite something to look at, yourself." Kyoko said, looking up at him, their eyes making contact.
Gah. He's so beautiful I could just..ugh. Kyoko tried to control her thoughts.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:28 pm
Mori smiled.
"Oh, I know." He murmured, then took out a piece of paper. He scribbled on it:
"Consider yourself personally invited to the host club. Come in any time. And if you want, I'll be your own personal host." He passed it to Kyoko swiftly once the teacher was turned.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:31 pm
Kyoko bit her lip, just finishing reading his note. She played with it in her fingers, pondering.
It wasn't that much between her and Toyo. Just a sweet kiss, nothing more, right? It wasn't like they had a real relationship between them.
Glancing at Mori, Kyoko wrote out with her fancy calligraphic handwriting:

"I'll see you there after second period, during the break."
After folding it in half, she then slid it over onto his notebook, under his hand. His eyes met her's, momentarily. Then she moved her hand back, picking up her pencil to finish filling out the diagram she'd drawn of the epidermis and dermis. She was actually kind of proud how well she'd done on it and hoped it would get her a good grade.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:56 am
Mori took the note and read it under the table. He smiled; another customer.
Looking at Kyoko's diagrams, he laughed to himself. He had already done them the night before; being teacher's aid gets you ahead in class. So he didn't have to worry about notes today. Tomorrow they were working on muscle tissue, it was just a movie too. He'd have the whole time alone with Kyoko.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:40 am
A loud buzzer sounded, signaling class was over. Kyoko gathered her note book and text book and shoved them in her bag.
It was their break now. Forty-five minutes until third period.
"Walk me to the host club?" Kyoko asked Mori, then left the class room. She lingered in the hallway, waiting for Mori. Honestly, she didn't exactly remember her way to the club.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:14 pm
Travis grimaced under the bright sunlight. Birds chirped annoyingly somewhere near him. Shut up.

ā€œUh. Guy, you do now you should be in class now right?ā€ He heard a voice talking but couldnā€™t see the boy since his eyes were still closed.
Travis buried his face in the crook of his elbow to block the sun.

Travis mumbled something incoherently.
He was still lying on the bench outside of the school. ā€œUmā€¦ā€¦whatever.ā€ The guy said before running off.
Travis sat up slowly, his bones popping in several places.
With a sleepy expression he looked around him still dazed from a heavy sleep. Yawning he saw not many people were out.
Classes started. Travis guessed.
Rubbing his neck he searched for his necklace forgetting he had given it away last night. Riiight. He thought finally remembering.

deciding to go to classes today he got up and headed for the main building still in the clothes he had worn yesterday.
He didnā€™t care. He went to the classroom and sat down ignoring the dirty looks all around him. He half expected Mayumi to be sitting somewhere among the college students. She wasnā€™t. I wonder how much of this Iā€™ll actually remember.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:08 pm
Mayumi wandered around the hallways, looking for Travis. It was break right now.
Was he in trouble? Did he even go back into the school last night?
It truth had only been a few hours since she'd seen him and most those hours had been sleeping. To Mayumi it felt unbareable being away from Travis for more than five minutes.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:32 pm
Mori smiled and followed Kyoko out of class.
"Sure." He said, leading the way. The host clu bhad the 'pent house' of the main school building. It was reserved for only them, and if Mori felt like it, he could bribe the Dean to allow alcohol/drugs. They took the elevator, which was rarely used, up to the top 20th floor.
He exited the elevator and walked into the host club.
Kazou and many other members were here and there, entertaining a group of girls.
"Ey' Mori." Kazou smiled and threw a can of beer at him. He caught it without difficulty.
"Hey Mori!" Some girls squealed, looking at Kyoko without so much as a glance; as if she wasn't there. Some of the bored ones rushed to give him a hug or a kiss on the cheek.
"Excuse me ladies." He said, shuffling through. Setting down the beer first, he took Kyoko to a secluded spot by the bar, sitting in a chair hten pulling her into his lap.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:22 am

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:18 am
[[ >: O
omigosh suspense,]]

Mori smiled at her weakly. He knew what she wanted. What was going to happen. His eyes locked with hers.
He should stop this. Of course him and Kyoko had a past together. They dated for a while, but word got out, and they broke up. He inclined his ehad slightly, their lips meeting softly.

Toyo sighed, walking quickly through the halls. She started up the stairs; eager to get to the host club. Mori and Toyo's mother had called and said that she would be visiting for a week. Toyo was, naturally, ecstatic. With her sudden relationship with Kyoko, she felt as if everything was going right.
Without even having to knock on the door, Toyo walked in. She looked around for Mori.
"Hey Zuu, where's Mori?" She asked Kazou.
"Ohh hey Toy...he's over with some girl..over there." Kazou said, pointing by the bar. Toyo nodded and walked over.
She stopped about 5 feet away from Mori. Toyo gasped, and at the same time she felt a stake rip through her heart.
Kyoko was there, on top of Mori. Mori just chuckled.
"Not now Toyo, I'm busy." He murmured, then got back to kissing Kyoko. Toyo had never been much of a crier, but now she felt tears coming. Her mouth still open, tears ran down her face. She couldn't move, it was like she was frozen in place.
"Toy. Tell me later." He said, authority ringing out in his voice. Toyo obeyed and broke her frozen posistion. She turned and ran out of the room as fast as she could.
Toyo ran down the stairs, down the halls; getting numerous yells by teachers, and into the health room. Her own little sanctuary.
Mrs. Takahashi didn't question her when Toyo ran into her arms, burying her head against her shoulder.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:42 pm
[[Hah, yeah. Especially since it's her brother too. lmfaoo.]]

Kyoko had gotten what she initially wanted from him, kissing. And a lot of it. She felt her breath getting heavier as the kissed slowed, becoming more passionate.
Right then Kyoko couldn't have cared less who saw them, but then Toyo was there, Mori shooing her away.
"Not now Toyo, I'm busy." He murmured, then got back to kissing Kyoko.
Kyoko looked at Toyo the second time he asked her to leave. Kyoko noticed Toyo was crying.
She must have taken the kiss in her mind as something more. I didn't really think it meant more than a kiss because of a silly crush.

Then Kyoko thought, Maybe I only really kissed her because I've got too many hormones pumping through me and I needed to take it out on something. Like now, making out with him. Her thought caused her to smile, and she kissed him more playfully.
Of course they both new the other was a vampire, so..

Kyoko bit his lip, just enough so blood beaded on the surface, she licked it away and continued kissing him again.
"You've gotten better with this kissing, you know." She teased him, her knees straddled his lap and she began kissing his neck.
The fact they were on a couch made this much easier.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:48 pm
Aniki-Itachi
((hahaha me too~! i finished the series already. i couldn't find a good pic for this dude so i just chose Soubi ^^ but he's not gonna act like soubi or anything o.o im just using his picture u_u ))

"hmp....interesting" Rama smiled letting go of his hand.
Cindy smiled and giggled, "get along you two..Bye Suko-kun. i'll come stop by later." She smiled her cheeks turning slightly pink from Suko winking at her.
"Good bye nurse.."Rama said not even looking at her, he stared deeply at Suko still smiling. Cindy smiled and walked out the doors. with her purse and lunch box. It was her lunch time, meaning that the students' lunch isn't in too long.
(sorry i havnt been on in forevr ive been busy sweatdrop )

Suko watched her go and let his smile fade before turning back to look at Rama, who he just realized was straring at him. Feeling very self-concious, Suko looked away and asked," Sooo Rama , you help assist Ms.Cindy." He said and his cheeks turned a slight pink color.

( Lameeeeee lol bad i know ^^)
Quote:

((np ive been kinda dead too XD))
The lunch bell suddenly rang announcing first block to go to lunch. Kids started rushing to the lunch room. Ethan ran to the Nurse's office carrying two brown bags, a lunch for him and Suko.

Rama suddenly bent down and kissed Suko on the cheek,
"Indeed I do, seƱor." Rama had a strange accent, it was a very light British accent but the way he talked sounded like a Spaniard. Ethan stared at Suko and Rama just getting at the door to see Rama kiss Suko on the cheek,
"umm..hello?" Ethan said in a small voice feeling hurt, and confused.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:16 pm
Suko brought his hand up so quick, but slowed it in time for it only to be a small push enough to get Rama away from him. "Rama what do you think you're doing," Suko said suddenly very aggrevaited at Rama's actions. Just then he heard a small, clearly hurt voice say," Um..Hello," And turned in time to see Ethan Standing in the doorway. "Ethan...," Suko almost shouted but choked it off to a small yell. He slipped his feet over the bed and walked towards Ethan slowly, fearing that if he went to fast it'd scare him. "Its not what you think( this lines used way to much in movies)," He said placeing his hands on Ethans shoulders and looking him in the eye," Rama...was just...," Suko turned towards Rama and then asked," Rama what where you doing/" He said wondering.
(ya know i think we should start including our selves more into this rp with the other instead of just you and mean ~_^)  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:43 pm
Mori smiled. He felt as though this were getting too sexual. He'd have to get a room.
"Hold on." He murmured, standing up. He held Kyoko so she wouldn't fall. He knew that they wouldn't go all the way, but if anyone saw them together they'd automatically assume they were dating again. And maybe they were.
Mori had rather liked dating Kyoko, even though it was secret. He was the host club president, so he had so obey the rules. But he could just make it a secret again. This time he'd make sure no one found out.
Looking around to make sure no one was watching, he felt against the wall until he found what he was looking for: a small handle. With the walls being padded/being a rather dark red, you could barely see it. He opened the hidden door a little, then slipped in the room, pulling Kyoko in with him. They could stay forever in this room. It was stocked with enough food to last a few months.
There was a bed in the far left corner of the room, and on the other part was a small kitchen. Attached was a bathroom, only a shower, sink and toilet. It was like Mori's apartment.
"Now we're alone." He said, pressing her against the wall. His lips by her ear.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games