Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
COME HERE BEFORE POSTING YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE NEW!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:06 pm
yay! thank u!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:18 pm
Username: Firu Shinra
Rp name: Sendra Hyuuga
Elements?: Lightning and fire
Bloodline/Clan?: Byakugan and applying for Kumo
Have you read the Starter Forum? Ummmm....only ten thousand times.
Activity: (how often you are online) Really? REALLY? Come on. I'm obviously here like next to every day.
Why do you want to join the leaf? Cause my mommeh dropped me off by here, and because I want to get trained by mah uncle. And why not join leaf? It's like the last village for me to join.

How can you better the leaf village? Wait till I get to chuunin, and just see how good I can better the leaf village. Besides, i'm crew, I can already help XP

Give an Rp example: (Hope you don't mind, it is an rp sample from something else.)
Yagami entered the Sound village, rapier in his hand and toothpick in his mouth. This man had come with a job to kill all in his way. As he approached, multiple shinobi tried to stop him, but all fell before his blade mastery and speed. Though, one shinobi had managed to get word to the kage. Yagami continued to walk the streets of Otogakure, until a voice sounded from behind him. "You better not try to harm another person in my village, or I will kill you." Yagami turned to see Nanashi, the Otokage. "Heh, you and what army, Old Man?" Yagami said, as he lifted his sword to rest it on his shoulder. Nanashi stood still as his hair blew in the slight wind that came in. His eye changed all of a sudden, but due to the fact that he and Yagami were multiple feet apart, it would be hard for Yagami to notice the difference. All of a sudden the clicking of a blade could be heard, and a moment later, Yagami was standing in front of Nanashi, his blade to his throat. "Gotcha, Old Man." Yagami said. "Not quite." Nanashi said, his hand to the back of Yagami's head. Yagami was shocked, and his toothpick fell from his mouth. The Nanashi that had stood in front of Yagami was disappearing. "You can't even begin to comprehend the defintion of true speed." Nanashi dictated, while focusing chakra into his right arm which was placed against Yagami's head. "Learn your place. Zankuukyokuha (Ultimate Air Cutter)." Nanashi finished as a large blast of air came from his arm cannon. It obliterated Yagami's head, and left the body standing there, for nothing more than a few seconds. It then fell to the ground, as Nanashi cleared the blood residue from his hand as he walked back to his office. Someone would be by shortly to clean up the mess.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:28 pm
Firu Shinra
Username: Firu Shinra
Rp name: Sendra Hyuuga
Elements?: Lightning and fire
Bloodline/Clan?: Byakugan and applying for Kumo
Have you read the Starter Forum? Ummmm....only ten thousand times.
Activity: (how often you are online) Really? REALLY? Come on. I'm obviously here like next to every day.
Why do you want to join the leaf? Cause my mommeh dropped me off by here, and because I want to get trained by mah uncle. And why not join leaf? It's like the last village for me to join.

How can you better the leaf village? Wait till I get to chuunin, and just see how good I can better the leaf village. Besides, i'm crew, I can already help XP

Give an Rp example: (Hope you don't mind, it is an rp sample from something else.)
Yagami entered the Sound village, rapier in his hand and toothpick in his mouth. This man had come with a job to kill all in his way. As he approached, multiple shinobi tried to stop him, but all fell before his blade mastery and speed. Though, one shinobi had managed to get word to the kage. Yagami continued to walk the streets of Otogakure, until a voice sounded from behind him. "You better not try to harm another person in my village, or I will kill you." Yagami turned to see Nanashi, the Otokage. "Heh, you and what army, Old Man?" Yagami said, as he lifted his sword to rest it on his shoulder. Nanashi stood still as his hair blew in the slight wind that came in. His eye changed all of a sudden, but due to the fact that he and Yagami were multiple feet apart, it would be hard for Yagami to notice the difference. All of a sudden the clicking of a blade could be heard, and a moment later, Yagami was standing in front of Nanashi, his blade to his throat. "Gotcha, Old Man." Yagami said. "Not quite." Nanashi said, his hand to the back of Yagami's head. Yagami was shocked, and his toothpick fell from his mouth. The Nanashi that had stood in front of Yagami was disappearing. "You can't even begin to comprehend the defintion of true speed." Nanashi dictated, while focusing chakra into his right arm which was placed against Yagami's head. "Learn your place. Zankuukyokuha (Ultimate Air Cutter)." Nanashi finished as a large blast of air came from his arm cannon. It obliterated Yagami's head, and left the body standing there, for nothing more than a few seconds. It then fell to the ground, as Nanashi cleared the blood residue from his hand as he walked back to his office. Someone would be by shortly to clean up the mess.

Approved.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:41 am
Basic Info
Full Name: Unknown
Nicknames: "Mikyo" given to him by Sojiro
Birth Date: Unknown
Race: Unknown
Ninja Type/Class:

Favorites
Animal(s) : Unknown
Color(s) : Unknown
Number(s) : Unknown
2 Elements: Earth and Fire
Weapon of choice: A massive column that weighs around two tons.
Strength: Close combat
Weakness: Long range combat.
Jutsu List:
[These are what Basic Shinobi Know. DO NOT ADD ANY JUTSU UNLESS TAUGHT ]
- Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)
- Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
- Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)

*UNKNOWN AT THIS TIME*

Summoning: Unknown
Bloodline: Unknown
Clan: Unknown

Character Description
Looks: White hair that stops around his nose, tall almost giant, face has never been seen due to a mask that conseals it, highly muscular despite his skinnyness.
Personality: Unknown
Background: Unknown
Village: Konoha
Family: Unknown

Missions Completed
S Rank: ???
A Rank: ???
B Rank: ???
C Rank: ???
D Rank: ???

Picture:
User Image

User Image

Oni_Soul

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:07 pm
Oni_Soul
Basic Info
Full Name: Unknown
Nicknames: "Mikyo" given to him by Sojiro
Birth Date: Unknown
Race: Unknown
Ninja Type/Class:

Favorites
Animal(s) : Unknown
Color(s) : Unknown
Number(s) : Unknown
2 Elements: Earth and Fire
Weapon of choice: A massive column that weighs around two tons.
Strength: Close combat
Weakness: Long range combat.
Jutsu List:

*UNKNOWN AT THIS TIME*

Summoning: Unknown
Bloodline: Unknown
Clan: Unknown

Character Description
Looks: White hair that stops around his nose, tall almost giant, face has never been seen due to a mask that conseals it, highly muscular despite his skinnyness.
Personality: Unknown
Background: Unknown
Village: Konoha
Family: Unknown

Missions Completed
S Rank: ???
A Rank: ???
B Rank: ???
C Rank: ???
D Rank: ???

Picture:
User Image

User Image

you know your accepted.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:02 am
Username: Shokotsku
Rp name: Hitoshi Uchiha
Elements?: Fire, Water
Bloodline/Clan?: Uchiha
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yes
Activity: (how often you are online) I usually get on every other day.
Why do you want to join the leaf? Be cause it seems like the most populated and most active village compared to others. Also it's the best place to become a great shinobi.

How can you better the leaf village?
Pretty good rping skills and im really active.

Give an Rp example:
Hitoshi stands at the top of the Leaf village wall and stare out into the forest. "Wow it sure is peaceful out there, isn't it?" Hitoshi looks over at his father, Hiroshi. "Yes, yes it is" Hiroshi turns around and looks at the village. "But there is always people who break that peace" Looks at Hitoshi. "And there will always other people who fight back for peace. People who wall protect the helpless, fight the evil, and bring back the peace. Soon enough you will be one of those people." Hitoshi turns around. "Keep working hard my son and you will make great shinobi and help restore peace when it is broken. Hitoshi nod his head. "Yes, Father."
(did it have 2 be a battle rp)  

Shokotsku

6,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

sinmega

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:38 pm
Basic Info
Full Name: Sin Oty
Nicknames: Sin
Birth Date: 8/28
Race: Black
Ninja Type/Class:Taijutsu

Favorites
Animal(s) : Wolves
Color(s) : Gray
Number(s) : 8
2 Elements: Wind and Lighting
Weapon of choice: None.
Strength: Hand-to-hand
Weakness: unknown
Jutsu List:
-
-

Summoning: (Chuunin+)
Bloodline:
Clan:

Character Description
Personality: energetic but very claim when need. Can easily fall for someone in need... and sometimes is his down fall.
Background: Only child who claims he will be a even more powerful Hyuuga then The fifth Hokage.
Village: Leaf
Family: none

Missions Completed
S Rank:
A Rank:
B Rank:
C Rank:
D Rank:

Picture:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:26 pm
Both Accepted.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

AzureRed7

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:22 pm
Basic Info
Full Name: Azura Valtieri
Nicknames: Zure
Birth Date: 3/17
Race: European/Korean
Ninja Type/Class: Samurai

Favorites
Animal(s) : None
Color(s) : Blue
Number(s) : pi
2 Elements: Suiton
Weapon of choice: Nodachi
Strength: Use of weapons
Weakness: Agility
Jutsu List:
-
-

Summoning: N/A
Bloodline: N/A
Clan: N/A

Character Description
Looks: See picture
Personality: Slightly cocky, slightly filrty, slightly sadistic, slightly opprotunist, slightly mothering, all around crazy.
Background: Azura was raised the Leaf village after her brother who was raised in the forest, though they were both technically born there along with her brother, who had purple hair exactly like her, though her parents died in some way she never found out, leaving Azura with her brother. She took care of him to the best of her abilities, but that wasn't enough to keep him out of trouble, his attitude and her's were exactly the same. He was older than her so even when she tried to tell him anything, he ignored her and continued on his way. She had an natural affinity for Fuuton jutsu and was moe like her brother in more ways than possible to count. Her brother secretly joined a group of Leaf ninja and supposedly didn't tell her about it. She knows about his friends and often scolds him for his immature behavior, that's what gives her the slight disciplinary air about herself.
Village: Leaf
Family: Only her brother is really alive

Missions Completed
S Rank:
A Rank:
B Rank:
C Rank:
D Rank:

Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:08 pm
Username:Chocolate Lion II
Rp name:Oliwer Black
Elements?:Ground,Fire
Bloodline/Clan?:Smoke Shifters
Have you read the Starter Forum?Yeah
Activity:EVERY day
Why do you want to join the leaf?Its the coolest village.

How can you better the leaf village? You will see. : )

Give an Rp example: Oliwer was wandering around the forest near leaf village.
He sat on the ground and began to drink some water from his bottle then he stood up as he saw someone was watching him from behind a tree. "Hello?" Oliwer said and started to walk towards the person.
It seemed like the person had long cape and a hood on its face.The person ran away extremely fast as Oliwer tried to get closer.

"Who was that person?" Oliwer said to himself and continued his jorney.He walked deeper in the forest where he saw some black birds and a wolf.
He continued deeper in the forest but when he saw pack of wolves he took a kunai from his pocket.One of the wolves was staring at Oliwer like it would like to say something that Oliwer was in great danger or something.

Oliwer put his kunai back and checked the area. There was nobody but when he looked back to the wolves,they were disappeared.
Oliwer felt kind of creepy. He slowly turned his way back to Konoha but when he did that he saw something really creepy. The person with a cape stood right next to him but now it seemed that the person didnt have hood on its face. The person looked at Oliwer with its empty green eyes. This person was a ghost.
"Hello there my son..." It said with a sad voice.

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:33 am
((Denied but given another chance. Learn to Rp better.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:39 am
Full Name:leo sin
Nicknames:reaper
Birth Date:sept 2 992
Race:human
Ninja Type/Class:taijitsu

Favorites
Animal(s) :wolves
Color(s) :silver dark blue
Number(s) :7
2 Elements:earth and lightening
Weapon of choice:muramasa(seperoths sword long katana)
Strength:close combat
Weakness:long distance
Jutsu List:
- Kawarimi no Jutsu substitution jutsu)
-
-

Summoning: (Chuunin+)
Bloodline: (Must Purchase One To Have One)
Clan: (Must Purchase One To Have One)

Character Description
Looks:always wears wraps to cover his full body showing only his red eyes
Personality:carefree violent and loyal to anyone who earns his respect
Background:his village was destroyed when he was a kid he fought and ran from any person who went near him till he entered konoha
Village:konoha
Family surprised ne brother
Missions Completed
S Rank:
A Rank:
B Rank:
C Rank:
D Rank:

Picture:http://http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss61/Gakusangi/character pics/anime_boy-1.jpg

RP sample

gray. walked into the room and bowed his head.''my commander i am here to serve as u requested.'' the commander turns.'' gray u must embark on a mission today.''gray nods his head.''as u wish my commmander.''gray. jumps out the window and races towards the mission location gray.smiling viciously awaiting the battle to come.gray stopped as he saw the enemy camp.'' for my commander.'' gray drew his katana and raced into the camp 2 enemy's jumped high into the sky throwing kunai gray doges left and right then attempts to block but 3 kunai stab into his body gray howls with twisted delight and charges at one of the men grabbing his throat and slamming him hard into the floor

gray reaper

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:39 am
@ Approved but just work a little on grammer it wasn't too bad but still needs little tweaks =]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:42 am
lol thanks i built my character on taijutsu cause in naruto i really liked that concept plus hand 2 hand battles are always fun but i also gave him a sword lol  

gray reaper

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces