Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Rise of the Puppet King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:27 pm
Kobi held Lyra's hand and said,"I love you."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:30 pm
"Is there a special reason why you ove me?" asked Lyra.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:38 pm
Kobi smiled and said,"I guess it's because you seem to get me and allways seem to be understanding and listen. The fact that you're so incredibley beautiful is just a bonus."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:12 pm
"Oh, hmhmhm," asked Lyra giggled. "Now, ain't I just lucky," said Lyra.

"Leo, hunny?" asked Fortuna.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:19 pm
"I'm only sorry that you have to deal with a headache like me."Kobi said.

Leo looked at Fortunna and said,"What is it."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:44 pm
Lyra heard what Kobi said and told him, "Oh, no I like just the way you are my love."

Fortuna said, "What about me attracted you to me?"  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:11 am
Kobi smiled and said,"Thanks."

Leo thought for a moment before shrugging and saying,"I don't know, there was just something about you that made me crazy about you."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:16 am
"Sure!" Faith said with a smile.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:11 pm
Shana nodded her head. "Okay." The park was a nice place. She had always liked parks. "Lead the way."

Azar smiled back. He was glad that he was able to show Faith his hometown. Maybe if she liked it, she would want to stay. "Let's go then." Black shadows surrounded his body, transforming him into a large astal eagle, about the size of a person. He tilted his head to her and spoke in a voice that echoed in her mind, "Want to fly?"

Draco nodded his head. "You go do that." He walked over to his own closet. Since today seemed that it would be fairly peaceful, he didn't reach for the armor of dragon scales that he kept. He also didn't reach for the fancy clothing of a king. No need for that as there were no important meetings today. Instead he reached for some more comfortable clothing and quickly changed into it. He came out, wearing jeans and a white shirt.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:11 pm
"Hmhmhm," giggled Fortuna. She then back away from him and said, "Well, um Leo do you have any old clothes that Kobi can wear?"

"Your welcome," said Lyra. She then got off her bed and stood up on the floor.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:40 pm
Leo shook his head and said,"No I gave my old clothes away a few weeks ago. I'm sorry."

Kobi laid down and stared up at the celeing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:26 pm
Faith never flew before. She nodded her head and slowly got on his back and wrapped her hands around his neck.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:22 pm
Scourch smiled and said,"Alright Let's go."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:27 pm
Azar rose into the air and flew off towards the city. He had no need for his wings as he levitated, but it always felt more real to be a bird in the air instead of a levitating wolf. The rush of air was thrilling as always and Azar increased his speed. "What do you think of flying? Want to go faster?" He asked.

Shana nodded her head. She glanced over the bay that seperated the Tower from the mainland. "How do you guys get over there if you can't fly?" She asked.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:40 pm
Faith let out a small smile on her face. She nodded her head about going faster. "Flying actually feels like your free from the world."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff