Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:05 pm
"Little ones, don't panic. I'll protect you. Seraphiel is on her way. Just keep close to me and I'll see to it that you are unharmed," KoTari thought to the two of them. He could sense that they were getting nervous. He could sense that the followers were behind them, so he decided to use his body to shield them. He moved behind the two.

Seraphiel stood up from the bed, "KoTari says they might be in trouble with those guys from the Academy. Lets' go," She said.

(Gone to bed)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:06 pm
Akari's eyes flashed open and he said, "What trouble?" He stood up and stretched and then looked over at Serapheil, "well lead the way..."  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:10 pm
(False alarm ^_^; )

"Here. I'll carry you," Seraphiel went to the window and slid it open. She waited for Akari to jump up on her, "KoTari, Spade, Zekka, and Lost are being followed by those guys from the Academy. They are simple guards, but they are equipped with some kind of viral weapon. If they open fire on us, just let me or KoTari take them. I'll be able to fight the infections faster than everyone else, and I can take toxins from KoTari better than most others," She explained. Her voice was cool.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:10 pm
'ok' spade calmed down a little. she knew they were strong. she trusted them.spade looked at what lost was looking at while she followed KoTari.

lost looked at a fish. he jumped when it puffed up.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:28 am
Akari nodded and jumped onto her back gently. "I understand..." He said and smiled at her. However, if she was in danger then he would gladly sacrifice himself for her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:52 am
Seraphiel's wings shot out of her back and she jumped out the window. She drifted in the air and waited for KoTari to get their friends away from public eye before landing again. She drifted high above the town and hid herself inside the darkness.

KoTari directed Spade and Lost around, making sure he was still behind them in case the guards grew impatient.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:19 am
spade continued to walk. she was unsure. her chip didnt activate. she didnt know why they were here. she held onto lost tightly.

lost continued to look around. his memory was jammed with stuff. he wanted to know what everything was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:16 am
Finally, KoTari and the group he was protecting had reached the end of the marketplace. KoTari directed the group to a secluded area on the outskirts of town. Seraphiel landed on the roof of a building to watch.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:06 am
Akari stayed on her back, tails twitching softly as if in wait. He looked at them all to see what would happen and to be able to jump on in when necessary.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:17 am
When they reached the edge of town, KoTari turned to face his adversaries, "Don't leave me, little ones," He said under his breath. His wings emerged and seemed to move to protect them. He waited to see what the men from the Academy were going to do next.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:09 pm
spade just watched. she saw them fire. she hid behind KoTari and sheilded lost.

lost held onto spade tightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:13 pm
"A group of ten. I wonder if that would satisfy your dark self's hunger for death?" Seraphiel wondered to Akari before jumping off the building she was on. She heard about Akari's situation from KoTari. Her wings spread out and she flew low to the ground towards their enemy.
KoTari saw the barrage of darts coming at him. He moved so that he would take all of them upon himself. He was not going to let the ones behind him get hurt.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:16 pm
"those darts release gas upon contact. they are made to take out several targets. even if it only hits one." spade covered her and lost in her jacket.

lost was petrified he didnt want to go back  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:22 pm
"Cover your mouths with a cloth or something. If you have any damp cloth that will work better," KoTari said to them. He stepped closer to his enemies so Spade and Lost would not inhale the gas.

Seraphiel raced to the scene and her dragon claws appeared in place of her hands. She let loose a full roar and lunged at her enemies. She drove one of her claws through the midsection of a man, effectively cutting him in half. She continued to slaughter the others.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:28 pm
spade continued to keep her and lost covered with her jacket. she could hear yells and more shooting. she picked up lost and ran when a dart landed next to them.

lost held onto spade tightly. he burried his face in the jacket sleeve.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games