Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:14 pm
Lilith's eyes watered quite a bit when he dug his claws deeper into her shoulder"I..It hurts...stop it" she said ,flinching. She blushed when she was kissed but then let out a light yip in pain from the bite, the blush still on her cheeks even though her shoulder was hurting bad. The shoulder definatly hurt her more, she opened her mouth to speak but it just came out in a few words"Pleasee"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:37 am
"You never told me which hurts more Lilith."
A small smile formed on his lips as he heard her final words.
"Please, because you said please I'll automatically stop."
He forced his claws deeper into her shoulders, blood was on them by now but he didn't seem to mind.
"I'll be sympathetic and just let the pain go away."
He smiled forced Lilith onto her back putting his claws to her neck, letting it linger inches from her throat.
"What if I told you I wanted you to suffer, what if I said you should die, what would you say Lilith. Tell me. Who can you depend on right now? Who's going to help you. Tell me Lilith."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:55 am
Lilith cried out when he forced his claws deeper into her shoulder, her body trembled. She was in pain, her breathing hard as she winced, her shoulder was bleeding quite a bit. It seeped into her clothing and even the bad. Her eyes filled with tears as he continued speaking. Did he really want her dead , to suffer, and what would she say she thought as he then asked her who was going to help her as she layed helpless. Her vision was becoming blurred by her tears, making it hard to see Akuro. She spoke in a weak and feeble tone, her voice cracking slightly"Master....help me," she cried as tears ran down her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:06 pm
Akuro's bandages wrapped back around his arm and he withdrew his claws pulling them out of her shoulder at the same time, he sat on the bed and held his hand to help her up.
"Don't forget that," he said keeping his attention forward. "No matter what happens all you have is me, you got that?"
He glanced back at her.
"I'll fix your wounds, sit up."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:40 pm
Lilith cried out when he withdrew his claws, nearly fainting from the pain. She sat up slowly and with difficulty, her head feeling a bit light from bloodloss. "I know master..." she avoided looking in his eyes as he spoke, flinching from her pained shoulder. "I'm sorry" she mumbled quietly, looking at him with a timid look. "Yes...", it was true all she had was him, even if he did hurt her at times, she was grateful to have him nevertheless.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:49 pm
He reached up and touched the spot where his claws entered, drawing them again he cut an opening and placed his hand on the wound, a warm blue flame came out of his hand and closed the wound, he reached back and wiped the blood off the best he could with some tissue in his pocket.
"It's not much since I don't have a rag but the wound's sealed. You can lay down or lean against something but don't move for a moment."
He put the tissue back in his pocket and stayed seated next to her.
"I'll wait while you do so."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:00 pm
Lilith leaned against him, resting her head on his shoulder, her breathing calming down. She felt drained, but she was as impossible as it was to believe, she was happy. "Thank you..." she thanked him for healing her wounds, a meek smile on her face. Her ears flattened against her head, and her tail ceased to sway, it just layed curled up  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:05 pm
A chill flowed down Akuro and he glanced over at Lilith, crimson flowed into his cheeks and he looked away from her.
That wasn't fair play.
"You smell too nice," he mumbled closing his eyes. "Stupid."
He put his arm around her shoulder and closed his eyes.
"Don't get the wrong idea, this is just until you feel better."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:14 pm
Lilith smiled softly when she saw his cheeks and there sudden change in color. She laughed lightly"Your blushing...", her tail moved slightly. She felt her cheeks darken slightly when he put his arm around her shoulder. "Thats alright....thank you master" her voice soft as she breathed deeply. She wished they could stay like this forever but she knew it would end eventually.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:34 pm
Akuro sniffed the air and looked towards the living room, he took his arm off her shoulder and gently pushed her away before standing up.
"Clothes are done, I'll get them."
He walked to the doorway and stopped.
"Also, I wasn't blushing. Probably coming down with something."
With that he vanished into the living room, letting out a breath he just realized he was holding.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:41 pm
Lilith layed back on the bed, she closed her eyes a moment then opened them lightly. She smiled and laughed softly"Yeah....probobly", then watching him vanish into the livingroom. Her hear gave a light twitch as she looked around his room, her tail moving every now and then.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:38 pm
Akuro pulled out the clothes and threw them on the couch, he walked back into his room and pointed towards the door.
"Let's go ahead and start walking to the store, it's a decent distance away."
Akuro turned and walked towards the front door.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:33 pm
Lilith nodded and stood up, feeling a bit dizzy but she knew she wouldn't fall. She walked out his room and followed him to the front door to begin walking to the store.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:14 pm
He closed the door and put his hands behind his head as he headed towards the store, he looked back at Lilith making sure she was following.
"Lilith."
He turned back around dropping his hands to his side, he looked at the ground then looked back at her.
"Is your tongue alright?"
He glanced back at her a bit concerned since he only took care of her shoulder.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Lilith followed him quietly as she walked with him. She smiled when he had shown some concern"Yes its fine thank you for asking", she stuck her tounge out at him playfully. Her tounge was bleeding slightly where it was bit but other than that it was fine.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games