Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:50 pm
Giacare curved his beak in such a way as to suggest he'd be grinning if he were in human form, stepping over so that if he sat, he'd be straddling Ryan. Of course I am, kiddo, in all forms..and stronger..and charming-er. Flesh or fur, your big brother is simply wonderful, he teased, moving the paw to ruffle Ryan's hair affectionately. And then forgetting about his child form, thinking he'd be an adult and pinning his brother down, he shifted. The fur receded into his skin as he dropped, not expecting the complete leg difference and he ended up with his small body straddling Ryan's stomach. Giacare grimaced, "Damnit! I forgot."

Brilyra watched the scene in amusement, snickering at Giacare's grimace and words.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:00 pm
Ryan grinned and sat up, grabbing his brother and noogying him playfully. "Ah HA!" he shouted trimphantly. "Who's taller now?!" he said with a laugh and then paused in the noogying as a rather not so nice thought entered his mind before he stood up, picking up Giacare and holding him under his arm. before going to the edge of the lake and then tossing Giacare in, clothes and all.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:08 pm
Giacare saw the grin and felt himself being grabbed as the other noogied him. "Hey! Knock it off, Ryley!" As the other paused, he glanced to his brother only to feel himself being picked up and held under Ryan's arm. He squirmed and as they neared the lake he started to protest, only to feel himself being tossed in. The cool water came over him and he plunged into the water, only to come up spluttering and a bit weighted down by the now soaking clothes that were too large for him and restricting some of his movement. "R-Ryley!" he coughed through the water, both angry and struggling.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:17 pm
Ryan laughed and then rolled up his pants before wading into the water grabbing Giacare, pulling him to a shallow part. "I told you I'd throw you in." he said with a smirk.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:23 pm
Giacare frowned at the laughter, latching onto Ryan once they reached the shallow part by bringing his arms up and around Ryan's waist in a rather childish gesture. "That was mean, Ryley. Don't think I won't get you back for this!" But he was a bit amused as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:35 pm
Ryan chuckled and ruffled his brother's wet hair. "Well considering that you're getting me all wet, I would say you're getting me back already." he said with a grin.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:39 pm
Giacare considered that a moment as his hair was ruffled and he looked up at Ryan. "Really?" That gave him an idea, and bringing a bit of gryffin strength forward though he kept the child form, he tugged Ryan behind him and into the water with a grin, "Well now I've got you back for tossing me in at least." The child thing would have it's own revenge in time, he thought wickedly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:43 pm
Ryan yelped a bit feeling himself getting tugged into the water and then started laughing before setting his eyes on Brilyra, a grin starting to come over his face as he stood up and started heading to shore.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:50 pm
Giacare had gotten to the shore already, trying to fix his now too-large clothes that were additionally soaking. As his brother rose and grinned while looking to Brilyra, he tilted his head curiously.

Brilyra watched the whole thing from a foot or so back from the water, laughing at the brotherly antics. As Ryan came closer, the grin caused her brow to raise slightly as she teased, "Looks like you got wet, love."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:59 pm
Ryan's grin grew a bit more mischivious. "Indeed I did.' he said and once he was close enough, he grabbed her and spun her around, heading back into the lake before falling down and taking Brilyra with him with a laugh.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:12 pm
Brilyra watched the grin grow mischevious, only to feel herself being grabbed and spun as they fell into the lake. She laughed aloud as she came spluttering to the surface, splashing water at Ryan, "Gee, thanks!" With another laugh, she came closer, pushing him towards a deeper end and then she wrapped her legs around his stomach from underwater, her arms around his neck from above, and kissed him deeply.

Giacare, on shore, had been laughing up until that point. Then he simply rolled his eyes in amused exasperation, missing his own wife. She'd doubtless be both amused with his plight, and irritated..after all, one could not take a child to bed.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:22 pm
Ryan laughed as she splashed water at him and then smiled as she wrapped her legs around his stomach and her arms around his neck as he supported her and kissed her back.

A Snorm woman walked through the trees, following a magical trail that she recognized as Giacare's. She had missed him too much and therefore had snuck away from her throne, following him. "Giac where are you?" she said whistfully, not knowing that only a few feet to her right, her husband was stuck as a child and had already reunited with his brother.

((Her name is Kailee . . . unless you've already mentioned her name . . . in which case I can't remember it for the life of me.))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:35 pm
(Silyera, but you can use Kailee if you'd like <3 ^__^ )

Brilyra smiled into the kiss..kissing in Crysaia's Lake..She pulled back just enough to murmur, "I love you," and then softly kissing him again.

Giacare had turned away, thinking it both awkward and rude to stare..and then he heard a voice that made him smile widely before he realized something..she didn't recognize him. " -" he spoke her name in a somewhat sheepish tone as he moved towards her, "I'm right here..in all my childish glory, love." He gave her a very Giacare-ish grin on the rounded child's face, holding up his soaking sleeves that were hanging past his hands at this point as he looked up at the wife he loved dearly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:44 pm
((Silyera's good . . . I'll save Kailee for something else . . .))

Ryan smiled into the kiss, "I love you too Bri . . . Always will . . ." he murmured to her, barely taking his lips off of hers before going back to the kiss.

Sliyera turned and her eyes widened seeing Giacare as a child. Her shoulders started to shake in laughter as she knelt down to be at around his hight. "G-Giac?" she asked. "My goodness, you've shrank on your journey haven't you?" she said with an amused smile, trying to hold in her ever growing laughter.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:51 pm
(Sweetness o-o Kailee is cool name *givez it a shiny star*)

Brilyra heard that and nearly melted in his arms, not yet noticing the newcomer since they weren't very loud and she was very distracted by her almost-husband.

Giacare watched his wife, gauging her reaction. Her shaking shoulders made him pout somewhat as she kneeled down. "Aww come on! Not you too!" He looked at her for a moment before coming closer, wrapping his arms around Silyera's neck despite his wetness and pulled back just enough to press a soft kiss to her lips before pulling away to look at her. He didn't kiss her fully since he figured it'd be somewhat awkward given his present form..but the more tame kiss he deemed alright. Giacare smiled at her, "I've missed you, love..." His gaze grew a bit concerned as he brushed a hand across her cheek, "Are you sure you're okay to be here, Sil?"  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games