Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:53 am
Ralph finished his food and pushed the plate aside to rest his chin on his hands too and stared at Daiki admiringly. "I think we should talk about you..." He told him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:56 am
Daiki felt a bit uneasy at first, but since he hasn't met many girls recently he has got a bit of an attraction to some men. He blushed as Ralph looked at him and said, "O-okay... What do you want to know?" he asked, smiling.  

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:59 am
[[actually, i might keep ralph straight...]]

Ralph shrugged. "Anything I guess." He replied.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:06 am
((oh, why? ))

"Hm, okay." Daiki said, then he looked up to the ceiling. "Well let's see... I love ice, and I am a..." he looked to him uneasily, then added, "I'm an ice Angel. Or something like that." he said, then breathed deeply. "How 'bout you?" he asked, looking at Ralph.

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:21 am
[[i dont know. i might make him straight, i might not]]

Ralph looked amaze. "That's interesting. I like the snow too, but I'm not an ice angel." Ralph said and smiled. "I'm a half angel, and I've learned light Alchemy, that's how I summoned those feathers." HE said and then held out his palm and a glowing feather appeared above it, floating in place.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:48 am
((hm, okay. well i haven't tried any boy and boy relationship, i wanted to try it now. xPPP))

"Cool." Daiki said, smirking at him. He then put out his hand and what looked like an ice crystal appeared. "Both of them are beautiful, eh?" he said, looking at the feather and the crystal.

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:55 am
[[ok then,let's do it. ^_^
i dont think this guild's got any boy & boy relationship anyways, so this'll be a first]]

Ralph smiled as he looked at the them. He then looked in Daiki's eyes. They were gorgeous. "Yeah... They're nice..." He agreed, blushing slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:12 am
((haha nice. okay xDD))

Daiki noticed that Ralph blushed a bit, and he found that a bit attractive. He then stared at him for a moment, then cleared his throat. "Here, take it. You can have it." he said, handing the ice crystal to Ralph. "I dunno what you will do with it, but I guess you'll have something in mind." he said, smiling at him.

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:19 am
Ralph's eyes widened in surprise and he blushed even harder. "Really?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:39 am
Daiki nodded, giving him the crystal. He smiled as he was giving it to him, he wanted to share at very random times.  

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:41 am
Ralph blushed as he took it. He wasn't sure what to say. "Thanks." He told him and smiled his angelic smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:54 am
Daiki blushed and looked at Ralph in the eyes as he smiled such smile that glowed in the coldness, which made Daiki feel a bit warm. "Oh, are you feeling cold?" he asked, thinking maybe Ralph wanted to rest.  

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:57 am
Ralph shook his head. "I'm okay. But I think I might need a shower." He told Daiki as he got up and grabbed his plate.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:01 am
"Oh, okay. I'll go get you a towel and heat up some water." Daiki said, going towards the bathroom to turn on the heat, and then went to his cabinet to get a towel for Ralph. "Here," he said, giving the towel to him. Then he quickly remembered, "Oh! I'll just let you borrow clothes too, since it appears you don't have any with you right now." he said, "is that okay with you?" he asked.  

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:08 am
Ralph nodded. "Sure. Sounds great." He said as he put the plate in the sink and grabbed the towel. He then headed to his room to change into his towel. He closed the door, but it didn't shut properly, so the door was opened slightly, but Ralph didn't notice. He started taking off his clothes.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games