Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Anger's Spell~(1x1)(Awesomely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:59 am
((0_0 . . . I'm scared. . .))

"Kraelyn . . ." Shelby said, her eyes also having tears int them. She knelt down and embraced him, wanting to comfort him in some way. "I won't let you stay this way Kraelyn . . . I promise . . ." she said and then picked him up before starting to run back towards the castle. She didn't know where Gorgo was, and she wanted to go to a place that could give her some sort of security. And she wanted to make sure her mother and father were alright.

Emika sighed and jogged a bit to catch up with Jyrek, placing her hand on his fur, walking next to him, feeling awful for what she was doing, but really wanting to make sure that he wouldn't go back to the way he used to be.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:15 am
(o-o why? T__T YOU JUST REMINDED ME TO BE AFRAID! *paranoid from watching The Strangers and Ring Two tonight* *sobs*)

Kraelyn heard his name and looked towards the ground, feeling terrible. As he was embraced, he didn't move or acknowledge her words. The picking up made him cringe, feeling even more like a little wretch now. But despite himself, he clutched Shelby's shirt as best he could with his chubby, pink arms and cloven hands, leaning against her as a few more tears fell. "I love," he oinked before continuing in his now guttural voice, "You, Shelby."

Jyrek looked up at her as her hand was placed in his fur, and in a tone that suggested a faint smile, he walked closer to her and murmured, "Wonderful Emi." And then louder he said, "Have you any ideas, Emila?" What might be done to cure him..?

(*heart pounding* *wide-eyed* HOLY SHARKS! I hit something on my comp and it made this loud electronic noise for sticky keys or something. I wasn't expecting it and I jumped. T__T)  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:56 pm
((I sorwy . . . *hangs head*))

Shelby felt her heart soar as Kraelyn said that he loved her and she continued to run towards the castle, now burning with a new motivation to get Kraelyn back to normal. She rubbed his back comfortingly as she slightly leaned her head towards him. "I love you too Kraelyn . . ." she said softly, hating that he was crying because of this mess that technically she had gotten them into. If she hadn't run away from Kraelyn, Gorgo never would have gotten her alone . . . and none of this would ever have started.

Emika made a bit of a face. "Not . . . really . . . but I know we'll find something." she said and smiled down at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:02 pm
(O-o *hugglez* No worries! I didn't have any frightening nonsense in my dreams! It was lovely. <3) (P.S. I'ma go to the mall soon to get some money for a b-day gift for my step dad, I'ma proly grab some food from the greek place too so it'll take about an hour or so round trip. But then I should be back the rest of the night ^__^ )

Kraelyn felt a little better hearing the words and sniffed, though it sounded like a snort and he grimaced..he felt disgusting in this form. He looked to his hands and opened and closed them, his hand was chubby and rubbery, and that horrible muckish pink..and his fingers were hard and black. But he'd saved Shelby, that made it a bit better too. Kraelyn leaned back against her, "I'm glad you're alright." he gave soft oink at the end, staring glumly at her shirt.

Jyrek chuckled at her face, "What optimism," he remarked wryly, teasing her a bit.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:29 pm
((Yays!))

Shelby held Kraelyn a bit tighter. "Yes, but it's at your expense . . . I'd rather be a bobcat again than have you unhappy because of this . . ." she said, feeling bad that she had gotten into this mess. After a pause, she then started stroking his head, glad that he still had hair. "Thank you for coming after me . . . I was really scared . . ." she said and then pressed a quick kiss to his head.

Emika rolled her eyes and lightly tugged on Jyrek's fur. "One of us has to have it." she teased back.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:34 pm
Kraelyn felt himself being held tighter and shook his head. "No," he oinked, which was irritating him massively, "You're going to be queen you need," he oinked again, "Your body..and I wanted to do this..I wanted to save my Shelby." But then, she wouldn't be his anymore would she? Shelby couldn't be with him like this even if she wanted to, and he doubted she did. He was a mess. "I'll always come for you." Kraelyn managed to say without oinking.

Jyrek felt his fur being tugged on and he gave a beastish grin as he waggled his furry brow, "Keep your optimism..I have charm." he chuckled.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:50 pm
Shelby smiled. "Mm . . . If I'm your Shelby . . . then you're my Kraelyn . . ." she said running her fingers through his hair a little bit and then her smile widened as the castle started coming into view. "Almost home . . ." she muttered to herself.

Emika laughed and then sighed, nodding her head. "I guess I can't argue with that one . . ." she said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:29 pm
Kraelyn blinked at that, looking up at Shelby as fingers ran through his hair. "Y-You..but..I'm..like this now." he oinked, "I thought..you wouldn't want me anymore.." His brow furrowed slightly as his expression grew a bit sad at the very thought of it.

Jyrek continued grinning as he opened the door for her, closing it behind them as they entered the castle. "Of course not. You can't argue with someone who's always right." he teased.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:47 pm
Shelby frowned and hugged Kraelyn tightly. "No Kraelyn . . . I'll always want you . . . I love you Krae . . ." she said and then kissed his head, trying to reassure him, make him feel better. She didn't care what he looked like, as long as he was her Kraelyn, she'd always want him. She just didn't like seeing him unhappy.

Emika shook her head with a bit of an exapserated sigh. "Now that's just getting cocky." she said, smiling teasingly at Jyrek.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:23 pm
Kraelyn glanced towards the castle..he'd had nothing but trouble since he'd arrived..but then again, he'd met Shelby..that wasn't trouble. Well, it was, but it had it's good points too. At the words, his eyes widened slightly as he looked at her, feeling her kiss his head. Suddenly his chubby, rubbery body didn't seem quite so bad..his Shelby still loved him. He leaned upwards and pressed a kiss to her cheek..somewhat. His snout had made it hard to reach her with the little skin bits that constituted for his lips at the moment. But he managed a bit, pulling away feeling a bit ashamed. "I love you too," he oinked, "And I always will..Shel."

Jyrek heard the sigh and saw the teasing smile and shook his head, "It's only cocky if it's not true." He grinned a bit wider, exposing his fangs as he flicked his tail across her cheek gently.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:48 pm
Shelby smiled happily at the kiss and his words. "I'm glad . . ." she said softly and then bit her lip worridly. "Kraelyn . . . what if my parents think that I'm still the imposter?" she asked, holding him a bit tighter as she hesitated outside the castle gates, walking through them instead of running like she had been before.

Emika laughed. "Hey! I'm right sometimes!" she whined out playfully, and then tried to catch his tail, continuing the playful mood.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:53 pm
((Bump))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:15 am
((Bumpkins! ^-^))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:21 pm
Kraelyn heard the question and shook his head. "They'll recognize-" he oinked with a cringe, "-You, Jezek did. He just had to sniff you, remember?" he cut short, not wanting to make the stupid pig's noise again.

Jezek grinned beastishly, and as she tried to catch his tail, he aimed it at her face and tickled her with it while laughing out, "If you'd like to think so, love."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:15 pm
Shelby gave a small giggle at his oink. She was comforted by his words and hugged him a bit tighter as she headed to the front door of the palace. She went inside and closed the door behind her. "Mommy?" she called out, wanting to find her parents, but also not wanting to draw attention to her father being . . . well . . . her father.

Emika laughed as his tail tickled her face and she caught it, smiling at Jyrek. She then heard her daughter and she turned towards the sound. "Shelby?" she half-whispered, not sure if it really was Shelby or not. The last time she had seen Shelby, she had been a baby bobcat and she had been unable to understand her daughter . . . and Shelby's body was being used by an imposter . . .  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff