Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:16 pm
"Lost your voice?" He asked amused by her dazed expression. "You haven't even said hello. I came looking for you, You know."

"That's a good kitty." She smiled, waiting for her to come a little closer before picking her up carefully.

Felicja noticed Apollo putting distance between himself and Milliana. "Make sure she doesn't get away from you, Trucy."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:25 pm
"U-uh, no... I didn't lose my voice..." She looked at him, still a little dazed from her outburst. "You.... did...? Why?"

He watched as the kitten walked out of the cage and to Trucy. It seemed to ignoring him, so he felt safe.

Milliana walked out of the cage and looked up at Trucy, mewling in a more happy tone.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:55 pm
".. I'll tell you later. Perhaps." Miles answered quickly. He glanced back at her, "You'll just have to remind me."

Trucy picked the cat up and started to pet her. "You're so soft." She giggled. "I just wanna take you home!"

"I bet you could smuggle her out under your hat." Felicja smiled although she was clearly joking.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:01 pm
She was quite confused about his answer."Uhm... alright..." What was his purpose in being there and why didn't he tell her?

Milliana meowed happily at the attention, and though she didn't know what was being said, she felt loved.

"Don't go stealing other people's cats!" Apollo said in a warning tone as he carefully watched the kitten, so he could be ready to run if it decided to make any moves.

While Milliana purred, she looked in Apollo's direction and her gaze fixed onto his hair.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:09 pm
"How did it go?" He asked, remembering that she had just finished with court.

"Ack, Now you've got her attention." Felicja sounded a little worried.

"I know! I know." She replied, defending herself. "I wouldn't." Trucy looked down at Milliana and then followed the cats eyes back in Apollo's dirrection.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:23 pm
"Ah! It went well! I ended up winning!" She smiled at him, glad to get off the subject of her confession.

Apollo stared the kitten right in the eye, trying to see if it was planning on attacking or not."Why does it want to attack my hair...?"

Milliana continued to stare at his hair and pur. She was quite curious on what that was on his head and how it stood up the way it did. It was different than the other seven or eight people she had seen since leaving the petstore.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:35 pm
"Congratulations then, I noticed that you brought Milliana along with you.. How did you manage that?" He raised an eyebrow, curious as to how she did it.

"Because it stands out like that. It's attracting her attention." She continued to watch the cat, folding her hands together in front of her. "She's never seen anything like it, I'll bet."

"Polly's hair is a real wonder." She held the cat in front of her, smiling at it. "Right Milliana?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:40 pm
"Ah, right... Well... She was in her carrying case during the trail... but there was... an incident... Somehow her carrying case opened while the defense attorney was showing evidence... and that evidence was tassel-like... so Milliana tried to play with it and ended up attacking the defense's face... Luckily Felicja had come early, so I was able to give Milliana to her. Milliana was... kind of found in contempt of court? I was lucky I wasn't..." She shook her head, embarrassed about Milliana's actions.

Milliana stared into Trucy's face for a moment before meowing in agreement.

"...It's just hair gel! It's not that weird! Besidesm why does that mean she has to attack me...?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:00 pm
"That's no good." He frowned, "You're very lucky then. It's not every day you can get away with something like that. Though, some pretty interesting things have happened in the past."

"I think she finds you far more interesting than us." She laughed a little, moving over towards Trucy and Milliana.

Trucy giggled holding the cat close to her. She paused and turned in Apollo's dirrection, holding up Milliana towards him. "Rawr!"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:04 pm
"Yeah, I was really lucky.... And I've already gotten the defense's forgiveness... And I'm sure there've been a lot of strange things in court. Didn't you once have a parrot as a witness in one of you cases or something...?"She said, recalling one of the old case files she had read.

Milliana, now being closer to the object of her attentions, reached out her paw and swiped at it, even though it was too far for her to reach.

"Ah!" Apollo jumped back as the kitten attempted to attack his hair. "Trucy! Don't do that!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:23 pm
"Hehe," Trucy chuckled, "Sorry Polly. Oh, I wonder if Aggie will let me do any tricks with Milliana." She mused cheerfully.

"Eh, Tricks? Like magic tricks?" Felicja frowned pausing to consider, slouching slightly as she continued. "Somehow, that doesn't seem like a good idea."

".. Right. Yes, there was." He recalled how ridiculous it had become, stranger things really had happened. "I guarantee that there will always be a strange case like that. But for your sake, I hope not." With that It wasn't long until they'd arrived back to the lobby.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:28 pm
"Yeah.... but really, as long as its not my fault, I think it should be fine...." She mused.

He continued to look warily at the kitten who was still attempting to swat at his hair."What kind of magic tricks could you do with a cat...?"he asked, taking his attention off Milliana for that moment.

When they reached the lobby, she saw that everyone was still standing there and became hyper-aware of the fact that Miles was still holding her hand. Not that she was complaining, but she was embarrassed if they noticed... Even though they definitly heard her confession.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:44 pm
"I could make her disappear! Or I bet I could pull her out of a hat, magically of course." She replied in excitement, "I bet she'd make a great assistant!"

Felicja couldn't help but imagine Milliana dressed up just like Trucy and laughed. "Really now?" She glanced over at the two as they returned. "Oh!" She exclaimed with a smile. "Nice of you to join us!"

".. W-Welcome back!" Trucy greeted them, she took notice of the two holding hands and then smiled.

"I see you left Milliana in good hands." Miles then smirked upon seeing the other man covered in band aids, "I'm going to assume..?" He glanced over at Magdalena.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:52 pm
"Ah, uhm.... yes. This is Apollo, the defense attorney for this case. And that girl is Trucy. She's his helper." She said, introducing them.

"Uh, hi...And you're Miles, right...? Magdalena mentioned you..." Apollo noted, looking at the person who had, just moments before, left upset over Magdalena's denial.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:27 pm
"That's right." He answered, looking the two over.

"Oh!" Trucy stood up, holding Milliana carefully in her arms. "Nice to meet you!" She nodded politely.

"Good to see you again." Felicja looked up at Magdalena and Miles, smirking a little. "Together?"

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games