Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:58 pm
Dimitri leaned into Derrick's hand. "It is hard to tell one's motives. Jealousy...revenge...boredom...there are a myriad of reasons it could have been. I hate to think of the real reason it might be," he said sadly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:06 pm
Derrick frowned at this, thinking he'd like to throttle the man who'd done this to Dimitri. "Do you think he's still alive?" And as he thought about it, he asked also, "What would you do to him if you could?" After how Derrick had been to Giamonde, he wondered if Dimitri might act similarly to his rival.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:09 pm
((I g2g...gotta go to the store))

Dimitri nodded. "He probably is still alive," he said. "But I haven't really thought about what I might do. Right now, the only thing I care about is getting a body, to be honest. After that, I'll worry about him if I ever come across him again."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:20 pm
(Alrighty, have fun!)

Derrick considered his answer as he unplugged the drain, scooping his wet Dimitri up before setting him on the toilet lid as he began drying the other off. "It sounds like he's the one that deserves the dog's body. That would be fitting for what he's done." he was still frowning on Dimitri's behalf.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:48 pm
((trip to the store got postponed temporarily...lol))

Dimitri chuckled. "Yea, it is torture dealing with fleas," he said, trying to lighten the mood as he was set down out of the tub. He saw Derrick frowning and he placed his paw on the other's arm. "But...look at it this way. If I hadn't been stuck in this body, I might have never met you. So, in a way, its the best thing to have ever happened to me."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:51 pm
(o-o. *jaws theme music* NOOOOOOOO! *cough*)

Derrick paused in the drying as the paw was set on his arm. At the words, he remained still a moment before the frown eased and he leaned his back against the bathtub, scooping the bundled Dimitri into his arms and drying him even as he held the other. "Me too. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me." he said sincerely as he pressed a kiss to Dimitri's dark, wet nose.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:57 pm
(( rofl ))

Dimitri licked Derrick's cheek fervently after he spoke. "I love you, D," he said softly between doggie kisses. He pressed a paw on Derrick's chest. "I do admit, though...that I wish I could get a body soon," he said. He was a little sheepish in his delivery when he said, "I'd like to be able to give you a real embrace..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:01 pm
Derrick laughed lightly as the other gave him doggie kisses. "I love you too," he said, still in the way of a dear friend. And he looked down at Dimitri as the other put a paw on his chest. Derrick's smile was sudden and warm, and he wrapped his arms fully around Dimitri's small form and held him close, "You will, Dimitri. And I'll be glad to return the favor." The sheepishness had not been lost on him, but he assumed it had more to do with Dimitri just being human again as opposed to anything else.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:04 pm
((trips back on...ugh...lol. leaving shortly. Maybe time for another post or so.))

Dimitri nuzzled Derrick's neck as the other held him close. A thought popped in his head, but he wasn't sure how Derrick would take to it. "What about one of those guys that was trying to set Jaime up at the party?" he asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:11 pm
(o-o *sobs*)

Derrick heard this and frowned just slightly, looking down at Dimitri. "Those guys are arseholes, but I'm not sure that merits life as a dog, Dim." his brow furrowed slightly, "What's odd..is that they really seemed to think I planned it all out, and Darren too. Those guys aren't smart enough to act that realistically, and definately not smart enough to make a plan like that.." Who would have wanted to set them up anyway, and for what purpose?  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:22 pm
((I'm back!!! *cartwheels* (but not really because idk how...lol)))

Dimitri looked back up at Derrick. "Wishful thinking, I guess," he replied with a shrug. "Though, do you think there really could have been some sort of mastermind, and they weren't just lying to cause a fight?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:25 pm
(YAY! T__T Sadly, I have to jet for a few, should be back in half hour tops cause getting me and my 1 yr younger sis some dinner cause parents are out for the night. But I shall be back for thee! O-o you don't know how?)

Derrick's eyes got a little guilty at the first bit. "We'll find you a body, Dimitri. I promise." he brushed his thumb against Dimitri's snout and considered the other bit. "Rex and Kyle are M-O-R-O-N-S. They've gotten this far in school with parental money helping them along. Aside from having no reason, they couldn't connive something or be so convincing on their own..they really seemed to believe their lies.." Maybe they were that easily manipulated.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:30 pm
((Have fun biggrin And nope. I was even a cheerleader for a year in HS and have no idea how to do one...lol))

Dimitri's ears flicked a bit. He always did that when he was deep in thought. "Perhaps...just maybe...there's an outside source we haven't considered," he said. "Maybe someone that just wanted to cause a little chaos..." he suggested.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:05 pm
(I'm back! o_O Really? Did you enjoy that?)

Derrick frowned at that, his brow furrowing, "An outside source..you mean..like another wizard?" Cause a little chaos..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:18 pm
((It was alright. My squad wasn't really motivated. I wanted to do lifts and pyramids and all that jazz, they didn't...lame...lol. Plus, we got invited to perform at halftime of the Citrus Bowl with a bunch of other cheerleaders, but they wouldn't raise the money to go. Double lame...lol

Also, does Dim know about the existence of the Loki-like dude (name's escaping me right now...)))

Dimitri nodded. "Or something like that," he said. "It could explain the re-emergence of the necklaces. Not to mention their reappearance after Jaime and Darren buried them."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games