Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:18 pm
Lydia watched him walk past her and then followed him from a few yards behind him. She was almost afraid to let him out of her sight. Who knows what he could do if she wasn't watching. When he walked to where the other experiment was, she stopped in the doorway.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:29 pm
There was a tone from the machinery around the figure, and a glow under the bandages of the right arm. opening his eyes suddenly, the figure stared ahead for a moment, then straight at Rick. sitting up, almost mechanically, the figure stood, even as beeps came from the right arm. then they stopped with a tone, and the light under the bandages went out. there was something under the bandages, something old, something really old, but far ahead of everything else in the room... it had been found up the mountain a ways before now, in a weird sort of hole, like everything around it had disappeared when it appeared... looking at Rick, the figure turned, glaring... then kneeled.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:32 pm
Rick looked at the man with an indifferent expression, "So? Name and occupation," He commanded.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:51 pm
"My name is 000122, Leonard, and as for occupation, it is guard. I recognize you as you are as well, lord. you are the experiment from the jar. though i suppose for your sake you should be referred to as Rick, correct my leige." Leonard said, making it clear he had instantly vowed his loyalty to the being before him.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:52 pm
Lydia watched, quietly from the doorway. She hoped that this poor creature wouldn't fall prey to Rick like the other experiment had.
Her crystallis was wondering why Rick hadn't tried to do anything to them yet, but Lydia didn't think much of it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:54 pm
Rick looked amused. This person knew that this body was no longer it's original owner's? Someone like he should be infested like that creature, so he could help spread his influence further, "Leonard, guard of this building," Rick said, "Would you accept my venom?" He asked.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:00 pm
"My leige, you are already a part of me." Leonard said, refusing to expand on that comment.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:06 pm
Rick watched him for a moment, "I am a part of no one. Only everyone else is a part of me. I have been trapped inside that wretched vial for centuries. Way too long, don't you think? So the first thing I need to do is conquer this horrid place that created me and then I will expand, filling the world with my influence," He said this all without emotion, like he was talking about something of little consequence. Then he noticed that Lydia was still watching him, "Is there something you need, creature?" He asked with a sneer, "Of course, if you want to join my just cause then by all means. It wouldn't take long before this entire planet and all it's inhabitants are mine to control, so it will happen either way."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:08 pm
Lydia took a step back when Rick addressed her. She looked timid but didn't take her eyes off of him. She wanted to see if Rick, the real Rick, would come back again. She didn't answer his question.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:12 pm
Leonard stood, and said nothing. a few guards stepped into the room behind Rick though, and Leonard noticed them first, even as one rushed them, weilding a sword. stepping in the way, Leonard raised his right arm, the weird one, and the sword hit a barrier made of orange/purple energy over Leonard's arm, even as Leonard's other arm, fast as a snake, shot up, and slammed the man in the gut, sending him back a little, to be followed up with a spinkick, which on contact made the man fly back, already bloating with energy from Leonard, and explode in midair a few feet away.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:17 pm
Rick just watched. If Leonard didn't try anything then Rick could have infested one of them, "I will say that this is an act of whatever it was that caused that explosion out there," He said calmly. He planned on pinning this all on Kir. He wanted to know what caused that huge explosion. He wanted it for himself. Yes, something as powerful as that would be a perfect guard for him, "Lets' go," He said simply, "I will hide my true self for now. If either of you even utter the truth to anyone..." He let the threat hang.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:21 pm
Lydia backed farther away from the others, knowing better than to be caught involved in a fight. She wanted to be as far away from them as she could when more guards come.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:24 pm
Rick grinned at Lydia, "Go back to your cage, creature. Forget all this happened. A word of caution though; don't get too close to the walls of your cage," He laughed and walked out into the hallway, "Come on Leonard. We have work to do," He said.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:26 pm
Lydia slowly shook her head in reply to Rick's commanded. She didn't want to go back to her cage with all this going on and her crystallis agreed with her. They would survive better if they kept an eye on Rick. She went to follow him with Leonard.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:35 pm
Leonard simply glanced at Rick. "I would never dream of it sir." Leonard said in a much less formal voice. he was no fool. walking to a line of pegs in the wall, Leonard grabbed his clothes and walked behind a screen, and changed. walking back out, Leonard was decked out in his uniform and combat gear to suit the situation. the bandages still covered his skin though.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games