Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Magma Plains (formerly lava pits) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:09 am
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

The fiery haired and eyed girl was in heaven. She had found other beings within this fiery place, and now she found someone to teach her more about herself, or basically her kind, Fire Demons. This place, as well as herself, wouldn't be lonely anymore. As the girl spoke, she revealed the others name. He was a he, named Masakazu. A wolf demon prince. The girl was in awe, for she had never seen other demon before, seeing as how she had been alone ever since she could remember. So moving towards him, she circled him, taking in his appearance. She then noticed the ears atop his head. "So cute" she smiled, wanting to touch them. But before her hand reached even a hair, she was asked about her name. So stopping, she looked at them both. "My name is Izunami"

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:43 pm
Masakazu watched the girl, whose name was apparently Izunami, approached him in an effort to try and touch his ears. He his grew nervous as they grew closer, but he let out a breath of relief when she adressed herself. "Izunami, huh? Such a nice name for you." He said softly.[b] Oh that was close! I was one touch away from being an careless fool..[b/][b] Oh that was close! I was one touch away from being an careless fool..[b/] He thought and smiled.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:56 pm
"It's a nice name...." Blaize smiled, noticing Masakazu's unease. He doesn't like his ears touched....? "What exactly do you want to know about our kind....? Really.... We're in the perfect place for me too show you just about anything." Blaize swept her arm outward to show that they were in the middle of a field with boiling pools of lava dotted across.... Not to mention the immense heat Blaize could sense under the surface, which meant a large pocket of magma.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:07 pm
Masakazu listened to Blaize's thoughts, even though hew asn't trying to, and nodded his head once slightly. "My ears are like a weakness to me; whenever someone touchs them I lose control over my body and turn into a goofy,smiling idiot." He explained and then sighed.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:47 pm
Blaize grinned. "So you like your ears scratched then....? Haha.... You really are canine in every aspect....." Blaize laughed, not to make fun of him, but at the thought. "Though.... Others that I've met before preferred a tummy rub..... Or so they told me..." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:52 pm
Masakazu laughed. "Ah.. the old rub my belly trick, eh?" He scratched his chin and then shook his head. "I really hope that you haven't actually rubbed one of my kind's bellies.. If so, prepare to rub alot more in your near future.."

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:32 am
"No I'm afraid not...." Blaize grinned. She'd been asked, but she never wanted too.... For that exact reason. she didn't want to be hounded. Though she supposed there were some perks to being followed by a bunch of wolf demons.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:32 pm
"Good, because they are absolutely no perks to being followed by wolf demons." Masakazu replied and then shook his head. "We are good with acting harmless for nearly anything, if you get what I mean.."

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:40 pm
Ravyn approached what she was beginning to see as her home, and spotted the group chatting outside. She stopped short and stared openly at Masakazu, obviously surprised that he was there.

"You signed the book then?" She asked bluntly. She didn't get what Blaize saw in him. He's only acting harmless, he's got to have an ulterior motive... It was only after this paranoid thought that she noticed the other girl near Blaize. "Who's this?" She asked Blaize.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:27 pm
Blaize turned and grinned at Ravyn. "This is Izunami... She's a fire demon like me... And I offered to teach her a few things. Izunami, this is Ravyn, She's a friend and a comrade." Blaize smiled, gesturing to heach girl as she spoke their name. Something about the way Ravyn was acting made her think she didn't like someone very well. Not that she knew exactly who, but she had a distinct feeling on who it might be.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:34 am
As Masakazu took in a breath of air, he caught the scent of Ravyn; he glanced over and noticed that she was there. Masakazu nodded once. "Yeah, I signed it." He said with a smile that soon faded once he heard her thoughts. With his feelings hurt, Masakazu sat on the ground and crossed his legs; he brought his long tail around to his face and snuggled against it, using it for comfort.

One lycan makes a mistake and it screws up the rest of our lives! He thought with a heavy sigh.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:29 pm
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

Izunami smiled as the two complimented on her name. "Your names are nice as well", she stated. The fiery haired demon then looked upon Blaize, her eye's seeming to glimmer like flames. She was willing to teach her about her kind. since she believed she was the only one of her kind around, she knew fairly little, like there history and everything there kind is capable of. even though most of it is just instinct, Izunami wanted to learn as much as she could. Something about learning intrigued her so. "I want to know everything. Anything you can teach me and tell me.", she expressed. Izunami the floated a few inches from the ground, spinning in a circle.

Before she knew it, another figure approached. Izunami ceased in spinning, her body still afloat within the air. The girls fiery red hues landed on the figure, who's name was Ravyn. Blaize introduced the two, and Izunami smiled. "Hi" But as she looked at the girl, Izunami caught sight of Masakazu, who seemed a bit sad. Floating over to him, she looked at him closely, inching closer and closer. "Are you alright?", she asked, her head tilted to the side, her fiery hues containing concern.

User ImageUser Image

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:51 pm
User Image

Masakazu R. Chie
Humans are afraid of anything different..

Masakazu glanced up at Izunami and put on a fake smile. "Yeah, I'm okay." He replied and then wondered if his tail would get set on fire from being so close to a fire demon. He laughed is in his mind, knowing full well that that wasn't going to happen.

... In my case, I just might get killed

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:11 pm
"Hmmm.... Everything......? I suppose we can start off with technique before going into history...." Blaize mumbled to herself, glancing over at Izunami and Masakazu. Everything didn't seem alright, but he may not want to talk about it. She's got shape and form down... as well as movement... but I wonder if she can control what it burns, rather than just letting it burn everything.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:28 pm
Ravyn looked to Masakasu, seeing his sad expression. He must have read my thoughts...again. Ravyn thought irritably. She shook off the anger that was building up, and observed the new creature in front of her. Am I the only human around here? She thought, laughing bitterly. If I can even call myself human... She thought, before breaking off what she started to think when she remembered Masakasu. She took deep breaths to try and calm herself before she lost control again.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff