Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:46 pm
Tai blinks, surprised by Maix's answer. He didnt expect the child to say that...it was awfully weird. Not many people are missing last names...and this kid said his father didnt have one. It sounded like Orion at first to Tai, but the chances of that being his father were very slim. His dad never wore a headband over his eyes, nor did he....have a personality like that. Besides that, there had to be a handful of villagers who didnt have last names. Apparently this kid's parents were one of them...but Tai just couldnt help the curiosity inside of himself. He would then ask "Who...who was your father? What does he do?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:54 pm
"I dunno."
Maix simply replied.
"I just called him 'Dad.' But my mom says I was named after him, so I guess his name would be Maix, too. I don't know what he did, since he's dead now, but he wore a headband just like yours! That's why I wanted to get one, too!"
He said with a rather proud tone of voice. He then pointed to the headband he had.
"Once I get my genin headband, I'm gonna put it where this one is!"

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:01 pm
Tai would gain a look of disappointment over his face, visible even though he was wearing the mask that covered his eye. The facts that Maix gave Tai were practically useless, except for the one about his Dad being dead. It was probably just a coincidence, so Tai quickly dropped the idea. It seemed that Tai had hit a dead end...and it was time for Tai to search a little more. Before...Tai hit his end...he would have to find Reiko and speak to her about Orion's child. It was obvious that she would know who he is....

After a few seconds, Tai's look of disappointment would turn into a blank expression. He would simply stare at Maix for a moment before saying "Ok...thanks. I dont think I ever met your father, but I am sure he was a good man. Sorry to bother you about your family history there."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:02 pm
Xan shrugged.
"Would you like to know about your father Maix?" He asked him.
"There's a rather large file in this book about your father..."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:08 pm
Maix shrugged, smiling as he did.
"It's okay. My dad told me that everyone has a road to take, so our roads must've taken us to this point in time right here. That means this was decided by fate....or something."
At the end of his sentence, he began to forget what he was talking about, mostly because he didn't understand what his father had told him in the first place. Nevertheless, he thought it would be important to remember the words he heard, and this exchange of information proved Maix's hunch was right. But now, he was curious about something...
"So anyway..."
He pointed to Gamabunta outside the window.
"CAN YOU SUMMON SOMETHING BIG AND COOL LIKE HIM!?"
Once he asked the question, he quickly lost interest in the answer, after hearing something about his father and his records. He was a seven year-old, after all.
"File? What file?"
He asked.

((EDITED.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:12 pm
((Damn, tyler. Didn't see your post. Lemme edit real quick.))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:14 pm
An electrical current surged up Xan's arm.
"Hm...clone time is running out, I'll see you at safehaven Maix." He said and burst into a flash of electricity.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:19 pm
((Damn it school!))
Detachi ran to the academy.  

Detachi

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:25 pm
Tai would blink, hearing Maix's actual wise comment. It seemed weird for a child like Maix to say something like that...it sounded...almost like something Orion would say. Tai would smile slightly under his mask, happy that he heard someone say something like that for some reason. He had this tiny happiness stay for a few moments, before quickly being taken back to Earth by Maix's comment about summoning creatures. This comment however, still kept a tiny smile on Tai's face. This kid was ok at times...but most of the time before he seemed quite the nuisance. Tai would pause for a moment, before finally speaking in a small voice "Heh...your alright kid. You really are. I would continue this conversation with you....but I need to get you to the Safehaven, right now." Tai would begin to walk to the door that lead to the Office and motion Maix to come  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:45 pm
Maix tilted his head a little as Tai spoke of a safehaven. He did hear Xan say something about a safehaven a little earlier, but he wasn't sure. Nevertheless, he smiled and chuckled a little at Tai's compliment.
"Thanks! ...But.....I don't know if I should...."
He looked at Ryu as he spoke.

((Perky wants Maix and Ryu to stay in her office for the time being.))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:57 pm
((Oh yeah lol))

Tai would blink a couple of times before saying "Uhm...alright. You just wanna stay here or something? If you do, I gotta head out anyway. The Safehaven needs protecting...and I am one of the guys that will do it." The real Tai then would suddenly begin to perform some handseals, and suddenly beside him, in a puff of smoke, a duplicate of himself would appear. For anyone paying serious attention to the handseals (Probably no one), they would realize that Tai had performed the "Katon: Neshou Bunshin (Fire Release: Burning Clone)" technique. The real Tai would then proceed to running out the Office door and off to the Safehaven....

The clone of Tai would then look around the room and notice Reiko. It's mission was to talk to Reiko, and find out right now who really was Orion's son. The clone would then walk up close to Reiko's position and speak "Hokage-sama...can I talk to you about something private?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:47 am
Ryu just stared at everything that was happening with boredom. He didn't understand what was going on. He didn't even know who were the Akasaki? (He's five, he would say it wrong) He decided to look out the window behind the Hokage's desk and stare at the village, playing with his amulet.  

crimsonnobody

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:24 am
Syn jumps on the roof and climbs downs there the window. "Hey you need to go the safe house you can't be here." Syn notices the amulet. "Is that what I think it is?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:31 am
Ryu moved back and glared at Syn. "Mama say I have to stay here." He held his amulet tighter.  

crimsonnobody

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:33 am
"Ok but stay nere my and I will protect you. If worst things come to worst I want you run as fast as you can and don't let them get your amulet ok?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games