Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Market's Place ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nero Demare

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:00 am
"Ngh... wha...?" Nero slowly opened his eyes, and instantly saw the face of a girl helping him up. He slowly stood up, and realized that his normally pure white robes had turned black, and torn in several places. He took a few steps, then collapsed again. Before he hit the ground, however, he flapped his wings hard, and propelled himself onto a bench. "What... What happened?" Nero asked the girl who had helped him up before.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:59 am
He made his way onto the main street of the Market Place slowly, as if looking for something. He had felt a strange energy emerge from here, and he was curious if it belonged to a shard.

But as far as he could tell, all that was here were a few stray person's and shops with nothing valuable to him.

"Pity...I thought there might be something valuable here after all."

Something did catch his eye though. A young girl, but she seemed familiar somehow. More precisely, her aura seemed familiar. And she was with an angel. A fallen angel!

"Intriguing..."

He approached the pair, interested in finding out more about this angel in black.  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:07 pm
Chris shrugged and looked at him her gold eyes filled with worry. "I just found you over there unconcious." she said. "Oh are you hurt?" Chris looked at him and her eyes got wide but she said nothing more fixated on making sure he was fine at the moment than anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:53 pm
"I... I feel... AGH!" Nero cried out and fell over in pain, and his robe fell off of his torso, revealing a large gash where he was struck down out of heaven.  

Nero Demare

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:45 pm
Chris looked at him her eyes wide. "You are hurt...." she muttered and put her hand on his side. SHe whispered something and healing energy poured form her into him. His wound on his side closed and she fell back gasping for breath. "That should help..." she gasped.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Ngh... Thank... you... I think I'll be needing... some clothes to fit in on this... planet... Can you... help me out?" Nero felt slight shame in saying this, because the girl had already done so much for him, but he needed some clothes, at least.  

Nero Demare

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:51 pm
Chris nodded and walked over to a stand and bought him some clothes. SHe brought them back and gave tehm to him. "Here" she said with a concerned smile.

(crap i gtg)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:56 pm
[[Kk bye bye]]

"...Thank you... You are a very kind person, to help a person like me... Wait... Oh cripes!" Nero ran into a building and got changed in the bathroom. He did it quickly, because as he regained his right of mind, he remembered the girl who he had saved, the reason he was on Earth. He would seek her out, and protect her, at all costs.

[[By the by, I have no idea who it was that Nero saved, so Volunteers welcome, lol. Also, the outfit I'm wearing is the one in my sig.]]  

Nero Demare

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:57 pm
((Hey Nero I need you to come with me to little necropolis. i was sent to find an angel....))

Chris nodded as he hurried off to change. SHe waited hoping for him to come back remembering what Rogi asked of her.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:19 pm
Blaize walked up to stand beside Memon, looking around curiously. "So..... What are we here for?" She asked, eyes drifting over the few shops that were there, lingering for a moment on the armory and magic shops. I wonder..... Well I suppose anything is possible in Byako... There was a lingering presence that bothered her as well.... Something like an angel's.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:14 am
She found a fwe odds and ends, but what really got her attention was the little vendor with a cartful of plants and seeds. She was practically giddy at the sight of them. Of course her elven nature came out, the plants already leanign out towards her, welcoming her with "open arms". She petted a few of them, soothed some others and used that moment to look them over with her magic. They were quite healthy, though would need to be transplanted soon to gain larger sizes and to bloom.

When the vendor saw her, he practically glowed at the sight of a lady with obviously elven heritage. He knew for the most part the ways tghe elves had with plantlife and knew that this lady would indeed be an ideal customer. "Is there anything I could help you find Mistress?" he asked dutifully.

She smiled up at him when she finally looked away from his wares and nodded, "Indeed. I would like to buy them all, seeds as well and have them delivered to KAraneshii Mansion please." she said brightly.

The vendor was a little astonished at the rather blunt request, but overcame it and nodded. Already he began moving about the cart, arranging a few things and then pulled a cover over them, placing a sign out that told all else his wares were sold. They made payment arrangements easily enough and Caly was glowing and nearly bouncing around as she walked away minutes later.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:35 am
Masakazu R. Chie

Masakazu wandered around the marketplace; his hands were placed firmly in his pockets, his ears were flattened against his silver-grey hair, and he didn't talk to people so his fangs were never showing. It would have been the perfect disguise if he could just find out what to do with his tail besides wrapping it around his waist. I'll get it one day.. He thought and sighed softly, tired from all of the walking that he had done today.

As he walked, Masakazu came across a girl talking to a vendor and he decided to stop and watch her for a bit after he saw the flowers try to get closer to her. What's her case? He thought, trying to think of all the types of races that she could be. For some reason, Masakazu felt drawn to the girl, and he was determined to find out why. His thoughts were cut short as he felt something tickling the back of his neck. He moved his neck but it didn't go away.

Who or what in the seven layers of hell is on my neck?! He growled and then felt the tickling go up to his chin. It felt as though small feet were stepping on his face and he looked down to see what it was. As he glanced down, thousands of much smaller eyes were staring right back at him and Masakazu nearly jumped out of his skin. He opened his mouth to say something but the only thing that came out was, "Sp-sp-sp" He then quickly swiped the spider away from his face and onto the ground, his skin crawling.

"Gah! They're the most grossest things on the earth!" He said loudly and then looked around to see if anyone had heard him, which they probably did as he said it so loud.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:50 am
Ravyn walked closely to Blaize, a little uncomfortable in the large crowd. She noticed her friend tense for, apparently, no reason that she could see. "What's her problem?" She muttered quietly, not wanting her only friend to be upset with her. She jumped as someone yelled. She looked in the direction of the noise and saw...something. He looks human...but something tells me he's not. Maybe the smell, but then again, a lot of things probably smell funny around here... She tapped Blaize on the shoulder to let her know that she was leaving her, and went to investigate the strange boy. Blaize did mention something about being sent to recruit new members for Memnon's cause...

She rubbed the long blades on her arms together for reassurance, and approached the strange boy. "What are the grossest things on earth?" She asked innocently.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:58 am
Caly had noticed the young man when she was with the flowers, but only glanced at him briefly before slowly walking away. But she turned back when she heard a sound of distress. She wasn't sure what it was, or even what caused it when she looked at him again. It was then that she noticed he wasn't entirely from around Byako. For one he had cat ears. Another was the tail. He reminded her of her friend Serenity, who was part cat demon.

She settled her hip against the nearby wall, leaning lightly against it as she looked him over wihtout being too rude. Her expressive blue-green eyes took him in, wondering why he didn't use illusion spells to conceal what he was like some other she knew did. Perhaps he had never been taught them? she wondered why he wouldn't be. His aura read a bit differently than the other demons she knew; Vincent included.

She felt for a flower seed in a various pocket and took it out, curling her fingers over it. Looking down at her fist she summoned her power, but only a hint of it, letting her elven heritage come out adn do the rest. Soon she had a bright orange and yellow flower in her hand. She looked up at him again adn then walked forward, offering him the flower. "Everyone deserves a bright treasure." a gentle smiel was on her face.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:59 am
Masakazu R. Chie

Masakazu heard the girl's thoughts and meerly smiled. Well, I probably shouldn't have done that.. He thought and then looked at her when she asked him a question. "Spiders. They are the bane of my existence." He said and then shook hsi head, as if he were trying to get the image of the spider out of his mind. Then again, the spiders here are no where near as big as the ones back home.. He thought, and he was thankful for that.

Masakazu broke away from his thoughts of home and looked down at the girl again. "So.. what's Memnon's cause?" He asked just as innocently as she had asked her question. It was a good ability to have, to be able to read someone else's mind as it meant that no one could lie to him, even if they were just saying it off the top of their head.

As he waited for the girl's answer, Masakazu decided that there was no point in hiding his true form anymore. He let his ears pop out from his head and his tail started to sway back and forth across the ground slowly. He glanced over once at the other girl when she spoke, but was more concerned about Memnon's cause.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games