Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:51 pm
*Miso was not amused. While he may have certain...tendencies...he certainly wasn't gay.* Hmph. She'd be wise to watch her tongue, otherwise she may find herself using it to clean the lavatory.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:05 pm
an inviationapeared before miso in a small pillar of brimstone

Come check out the party at plushie palace and pub!
clans encouraged to atend
(starts friday)

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:26 pm
*Miso dropped the Byako Inquirer and narrowed his gaze.* Lich King, huh? *Miso stood up, and chuckled slightly.* Obviously, this fool doesn't realize that there's only enough room for one lich in byako. *Turning to Jacquelyn, Miso quirked a brow.* Do know who that one lich would be?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:25 pm
Jacquelyn shakes her head at Miso.

" No Miso, I don't."

She taps her foot while thinking of who the Lich King is...besides Miso, of course.  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:51 pm
*Miso leaps onto the desk, and crosses his arms* That would be ME! *He stomps his foot, and holds out a fist.* So, we're gonna go and teach that bum a lesson! One he won't soon forget! *With that, Miso hopped daintily off his desk, and skipped off to the gate.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:57 pm
Jacquelyn's eyes widen as Miso jumps onto the desk, and then sighs upon hearing that they're going to go somewhere again. She quickly hurries off to her room before meeting up with Miso again.

" Okay Miso, I'm ready! Where are we going to go this time?" She inquires.  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:21 pm
*Miso, for once, wasn't wearing womens clothes. He had on a skin-tight SKULL suit (Look up MGS 2) and a black head band, with some black paint across his cheeks. He loaded up a USP, complete with laser sight, and placed it on his thigh holster.* We're going to the Little Necropolis. *Doing a final check on his grenades and ammo clips, he activated the gate and targeted the Little Necropolis.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:16 pm
" Little Necropolis? What a generic name." Jacquelyn claims sarcastically. " It doesn't pack enough 'umph' in the name if you ask me."

Jacquelyn was wearing her normal White Trenchcoat with Black trimmed edges. Nothing seemed different at all, at least compared to Miso.  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:10 am
*Violet entered the control room, and a slight smirk crossed his face.* "While the cat's away, the mice will play...Hehehehe..." *He crept over to the control panel, and began playing around with it.* "OH NOES! WE'RE GONNA CRASH!" *Violet laughed, and slapped his hand onto a button, which in turn brought up a screen labeled 'Mecha Mainstreet'.* "...This could provide entertainment..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:19 pm
Finding herself back in the ship she glares at Miso. "What the HELL was all that about? It sounded like some childish gibberish that somehow managed to involve me in some petty squabbling. Btw....why are there two of you?" Quirking an eyebrow she pokes the breasts of the other Miso. eek  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:32 pm
*Miso growls, and points his finger at the other Miso.* Because... THAT'S MY IDENTICAL TWIN SISTER! *He wobbles his finger, and looks like he's about to throw a tantrum.* Ever since I was a kid, she's always pretended to be me...*He clenches a fist, and shakes it at his sister menacingly.* Like that time when you put the cat in the freezer, and mom blamed it on me! Not to mention the countless times you dressed me up as a girl!

*Miso's sister blinks, and stares at Tennyo's finger, then up at Tennyo.* "You know, a hello would do just fine." *She turned to Miso, and smiled condescendingly at him.* "Oh, don't cry Tempura. If you really cared that much, then you wouldn't be dressing up as a woman constantly." *She flicked his forehead before crossing her arms.*

*Miso rubbed his forehead, a frown on his face.* Yeah, well at least i'm not stupid like you, Lilith! *It almost seemed like Miso was on the brink of crying.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:42 pm
"Why say 'Hello' when a lovely grope would do even better? Besides, I had to try to see which one of you was real." Blinking for a moment. "Wait you have a twin SISTER?? Why didn't you tell me you had a sister so lovely? Not to mention it sounds like she did you a FAVOR, giving you a better fashion sense and all that...."  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:49 pm
*Miso growled, and sat at his desk, arms crossed.* Hmph...Whatever... *He took out his Tiki-Bobbler and began making it hula.* Stupid girls...

*Lilith put her hands on her hips, and looked at Miso like he was some kind of lost puppy.* "What's the matter? Don't want your big sister to embarrass you?"

*Miso glared up at her.* Obviously not! And besides, you're only 4 minutes older than me! That hardly qualifies you as being my older sister!

*She shrugs, and turns back to Tennyo.* "Well, at least some one appreciates my presence." *She picks up the Tiki-Bobbler, and holds it above Miso's head, causing him to flail around for it.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:56 pm
Grins as she looks up at the sister. "So...if you're his big sister....then that means you know all his dirty little secrets! I bet that must make you the REAL leader around here, or at least the best looking girl next to myself of course." She takes a moment to look the new girl up and down, she was definitely quite...nice. "Also...You wouldn't happen to know what the heshe bot is do you? That...jaquelin or whatever...She owes me an undescribed favor which I plan on using to do something to amuse me..."  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:12 pm
*Lilith puts her hand over her mouth, and looks at Tennyo wide eyed.* "Jacquelyn? You mean Jack? I knew about him, but I didn't think that he'd do something like that...I wonder why he became a woman..." *She said the last part as if she was implying something involving Jack and Miso's 'friendship'.*

Not even. I'm outta here. *Miso stood up, and kicked the door open, heading down to his quarters.*  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games