Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeVars

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:46 am
Because things are the way they are. . .

Endymion and Aerin suddenly flinched from some unknown force that shook the whole air around them. The force seem to disrupt their projections and was messing on how they deal the very fabric of rationality.

The two blinked for a moment and vanished. It took them countless hours before they returned to their place with a shock and look of amazement in their eyes, "What just happened?", they seem to look at each other as they stood confused and bedazzled in front just inside of Kabina's gates.

. . . things will not stay the way they are.
-Bertolt Brecht

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:21 pm
*Miso arrived at the gates with his posse in toe. He was wearing a azure kimono, complete with wooden sandles and the back of his hair up in a bun.* Hmph. I wonder if anyone's home... *walking up to the gates, he examined them carfully.*  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:44 pm
Anakoni
*Miso arrived at the gates with his posse in toe. He was wearing a azure kimono, complete with wooden sandles and the back of his hair up in a bun.* Hmph. I wonder if anyone's home... *walking up to the gates, he examined them carfully.*

Smiling at her new found friends, she points her sword's tip directly onto the door. "We could always do this the easy way and have me cut the doors. Or we could destroy the walls. Or we could have our robot friend stretch out her arms to make a tightrope for us, before we pull her up and leap into the courtyard. All are excellent ways to get in."
(Where the heck did that Kimono come from? Last time I checked we were coming here for new clothes o.o wink  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:15 pm
Jacquelyn giggled. " Silly, I can't stretch my arms." She flashes Tennyo a smile. " However, interesting modification I might be able to do later...I can however shoot a grappling hook over the walls and you guys could climb up that way." She pouts slightly and walks up to the walls and slightly taps them with her knuckle. " And I believe that 'forcing' our way through would be too messy. We are allies afterall..."  

MasterHan

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:20 pm
"Ohhh. Right. Allies. I had forgotten about that. Not really used to this whole ally thingy, especially when they have their own locked fortress. I mean aren't these people supposed to have sentries for just this sort of situation? If you ask me, they DESERVE to have their walls blown apart for making us suffer through climbing. It works much better with my lazyness if we just blow it up on the excuse that we were testing their defenses or something.

....Wait. What do you mean your arm can't stretch out? What kind of self respecting battle 'bot doesn't have extendo arms for combat? You should totally have extendo arms with poisonous spikes or something....

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:25 pm
Jacquelyn shakes her head at the Extendo Arm comment. " No, no. I have whips for reaching afar. I'm not really up and at 'em with my fists. I much prefer my whips, or blasting them away with an Anti-Tank Sniper Rifle, with a Customized Grip." She backs away from the wall a few steps, " As for the ally part...well wouldn't you find it somewhat ironic in the first place that Hell allies itself with basically the Armies of Celestia? We're allies nonetheless, and besides...I'm pretty sure we can make a small hole somewhere around here to get through..."  

MasterHan

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:30 pm
"Hey the celestial bodies are rather neutral if you really look at them. Plenty of people use their power for evil, as well as good. Besides, my people were allied with good...did the right things...and were destroyed in the end for it. That's when I learned I could only trust on my own power, and the real power that I could gain from others, such as battle techniques, training, etc. Minions aren't real power, as you never know when one might turn on you for different reasons.

Although I DO have to ask...what sort of minions of Hell ARE you people? Are you the kind that are under Lucifer or Hild or some other grand evil entity? Or are you more like rogues, going after your own power? Or perhaps are you misfits, kicked out of Hell, and doing your own thing in another way?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:36 pm
Jacquelyn shrugged at the question Tennyo proposed. " Well, you're really going to have to ask Miso that question. I'm just a person he found worthy of 2nd in command, in a manner of speaking. However, I can tell you that Miso came from hell, and is more or less considered a Demi-God now. Maybe God if you're feelin' generous."  

MasterHan

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:00 pm
Well that's really rather interesting. I wonder what position I'll get if I stick around here long enough. We should spar against each other sometime, I would love to see how strong you are, and any ideas you had about getting me stronger. Although I can't say I'm happy about the slaughter of children...and women...unless necessary. For children I believe it's wrong as they are too young and innocent to deserve death, and they can live to join our cause. For women..it's a waste of beauty, not to mention why kill when one can seduce?" twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:06 pm
" Who kills children nowadays? Who kills period? It's all about Torture if you ask me." A slightly sadistic side of Jacquelyn shows as she grins with a manic look in her eyes. She reverts back to her normal self almost instantly, with a straight face. " Anyways, regardless of sex or race, torturing always brings up answers. You just have to know where to get them in the right spot, that's all..."  

MasterHan

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:28 pm
"I wouldn't say that it always does. There are those rare few who never break and die. Although seriously...if I hear that you harmed a child, I'll make sure it's the last thing that you ever do in this life. Other then that, I really feel like breaking this silly wall. I mean c'mon, doesn't it just scream 'attack' to you my large breasted friend?" Grinning evil at her friend. "Besides, you DO still owe me a favor..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:03 pm
Jacquelyn thinks to herself,
' Well then you haven't heard much about me...'
She looks up at Tennyo, "Favor? If I break down this wall, that would mean that our little agreement would be finished, and you wouldn't have your so called 'fun'. As far as I know at least..."  

MasterHan

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:00 pm
"Hmmmm....I hadn't quite thought of the threat this would pose on my extra-cirricular activities. This is quite the conundrum." Shaking her head softly, she sits on the floor in a meditative state. If she wasn't going to be doing anything, she could at least practice drawing in greater amounts of her power. Focusing her mind on the celestial rays flying around her, she makes her body a swirling vortex, pulling in these rays. More and more rays begin to fly into her body, darkening the surrounding areas. As more of these rays entered the vortex of her body, she spread the energy about throughout her body, carefully making sure not to disturb her own natural energy flows. Reaching out for more of this celestial energy, she pulls in much harder from before, causing beads of sweat to swell up on her forehead in intense concentration. This was one of her more dangerous exercises that she practiced, pushing her energy collection to it's limits, allowing her more natural and passive energy gathering to increase, along with it's storage capacity.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:50 pm
beginner was busy recycling the left over materials from the repairs on kabina into something useful when she sneezed
"wierd...i just had a realy bad feeling of trouble"

xXBeginnerXx

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:59 pm
((Just a note for the newcomers:
Kabina is still surrounded by the indestructable barrier raised after the 10 Org. Attacks. So, if you were planning to break in, it has to fail. One can only enter with the permission of Aki (Kikuka).
Thank you for your time.
[This has been a toll free informative message from the Ten Organization. Thank you for your time.]))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games