Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:36 am
This isn't really an application, just a noobish story I have to tell.

So I go to EB Games earlier, right?
And the store clerk has an Umbrella tattoo on his arm.
So I'm like, "Nice Tattoo", and he says, "Thanks."

Then, to test him, I say, "Too bad the series is going down the drain."
And this is what he said to me, exact quote, "Take it back! Take it back or I'll fight you right now!"
Turns to his coworker and says, "He's insulting my favorite game!"
I said, "Hey, it was my absolute favorite series too, until Capcom ruined it.
So you can accept the crap Capcom throws at you..."
Then suddenly he changes the subject like, "You mean like Devil May Cry 4? Yeah, that game is crap."
Then some other customers came and he had to help them, so... We didn't get to finish our argument, but sheesh. I'll fight you right now?
If I wasn't such a nice guy, I would have totally gotten him fired for saying that.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:20 pm
Epic fail for the man. xd Epic fail.

blackswan91
hi!i really want to join this guild you know,resident evil is one of my favourite video games series, and of course i played almost all games(1 ,2,3,dead aim,outbreak,outbreak file 2,4)mi favourite episode is the third.......well i want to join this guild cuz is really cool and i feel that i can make it more greater with my help

Unfortunately, we don't need you to make our guild "more greater".  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:51 pm
If he joined it would get worse. Not better. Or as he put it ... ' More greater...'  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:16 pm
the-great-roxocube
well ive played all the gamecube resi games, the originals for the ps1, the new umbrella chronicals and own a number of resi items, id like to koin to spread my love of resi n to provide help if anyones stuck on a game at all

If I needed help with any of the 'resi' titles, this would be the LAST person I ask.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:55 pm
Um...

What's resi?

talk2hand  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:37 pm
It's RE4. I mean, as you can see it's the Resi part of Resident Evil... So obviously it's not HALF the game Resident Evil should be.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:48 am
lilith66669
you should let me lilith6669 in this gild because yes i love resident evil and i have played most of the re games such as surviver and >hunk story's

Uhm... that sucks? Thankfully, I'm a fully licensed zombie hunter, so that wouldn't happen. *has an RE shirt to prove it* xd It has the head of that first zombie from RE1/REmake, and two crossing shotguns so it looks like skull and crossbones, and it says "Zombie Hunter", then the RE logo. razz  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:17 am
undeadwerewolf

Yet another entry of the "speechless n00b" series.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:51 pm
Canas Renvall
lilith66669
you should let me lilith6669 in this gild because yes i love resident evil and i have played most of the re games such as surviver and >hunk story's

Uhm... that sucks? Thankfully, I'm a fully licensed zombie hunter, so that wouldn't happen. *has an RE shirt to prove it* xd It has the head of that first zombie from RE1/REmake, and two crossing shotguns so it looks like skull and crossbones, and it says "Zombie Hunter", then the RE logo. razz

How dare she use name 'lilith'? It's a good thing she doesn't spell it the way I do.

Grrr....  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:59 pm
Quote:
Well i have seen every resident evil movie and i have played all of the games but if you don't believe me sent me a question about RE if this doesn't convince you.

Haha.... Yeah. Don't need to say much about this one...  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:14 pm
xXAlex_Shadow_DemonXx

And another...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:20 pm
Bah, forgot to remember the user name for this one.

Quote:
can i please join this guild i love RE so much!!! i even paly outbreack online w/ my freinds

Well, that's a big fat lie. Considering that Outbreak isn't online anymore. Either they're full of s**t, or they don't play very often, which, if playing online is the thing they're so proud of, and they hardly ever do it, then, hey... How much of a fan can they be?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:54 pm
Quote:
ok ill give it a shot hunk the only survivor of a ambush in racoon city,escaped through the sewers. Jill survived through the mansion in raccoon forest, chris disappear in the mansion after jill rescued him well iam a pretty big RE fan,i have all the games,movies and soundtrack,and the figures. is that good enough?

Um....well, I think anyone can find this out. And it's nothing new to us. I mean we've all played the games, so we don't need an explanation.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:35 pm
Well... interesting theory...? sweatdrop  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:08 am
Me N My Skateboard
well, Im a true fan, right, but before you jump to conclusions, my favorite is resident evil 4 BUT i also have : Resident Evil 3 Nemesis, Resident Evil Zero, Resident Evil, Resident Evil 2, and Resident Evil X Code: Veronica. all for GameCube i Had umbrella chronicles (DS) but i lost my copy i also have all 3 movies out so far

Yup, you know UC on the DS is insane fun, really. It's crazy. So is Resident Evil X Code: Veronica. Fun stuff.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games