Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:59 am

James looked over at Damien. "Damien knows more about this than I do . . . Apparantly you are gonna stay small for today . . . but you do have a bigger form." he said nodding.
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:15 am

Anden's eyes widened slightly. "I'll be a wolf the whole day?"

Damien nodded. "But you should have your mind through it all."

Anden sighed slightly and then nodded before looking to Theresa and James. "Are you staying, James? And Theresa?" he asked, finding he was oddly reluctant to let Theresa out of his sight..

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:18 am

James nodded. "Of course!" he said, smilng a bit.

Theresa shrugged. "Eh, this is more interesting than my homework . . ." she said with a slight grin.

Erika smiled and then hugged Anden tightly before letting him go. "I'll go make breakfast." she said and then headed to the kitchen.
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:47 am

Damien hopped up and followed Erika into the kitchen. "Are you alright," he asked of her, sounding worried, "no ill side effects?" he'd been worried for her, his favorite of them all, his little sister..enough that he couldn't even manage to put on an even slightly mocking tone as he looked up at her in concern.

Anden leaned into the hug before watching her go with quiet eyes, and then he looked back up at James and Theresa. And then he grinned wolfishly. "So, lazy bum," he said, teasing the other with what he'd heard from Theresa when she'd woken him up so that he could translate, "Sleep well?" he asked sweetly, playing with the other in an attempt to lighten the mood, particularly his own..

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:59 am

Erika nodded and then smiled. "I'm glad your warming up to us . . ." she said softly, really glad that Damien seemed to be treating her a lot more nicely.

James frowned and rubbed his backside again. "I had been . . ." he muttered sullenly . . .

((And now it's bedtime! -.-zzzzzzzzzzz))
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:04 am

(Ditto! Nighty Mousey Im Chan! <3~)

Damien blinked at that and then looked away, withdrawing again. "I was just..checking to assuage my curiosity. Not because I care or something sappy like that." he said, although he was obviously grasping at straws and didn't really mean his words.

Anden laughed and came forward, nudging his snout into James' stomach. "Aww. Poor baby. Had to get woken up." he teased the other, nuzzling against James' hands and thinking of all the times it had been James doing the same to Anden's human hands.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:09 pm

((I'm up!))

Erika giggled and crouched down, petting Damien lightly. "There wouldn't be any curiousity if you didn't care . . ." she said, smiling.

James frowned, but moved his hand to scratch behind Anden's ears. "Oh hush." he said and then glared slightly at Theresa. "She didn't have to wake me up so violently . . ." he grumped.

Theresa shrugged. "It was the only way you would wake up." she said non-chalantly, but her face held a slight smirk.
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:59 pm

(YAY! *tacklez/hugglez* I'm up too! >_< You were asleep though when I woke up! *points accusatory finger* emo )

Damien made a hmph sort of noise, but leaned into the petting a little. "Well..I like you better than anyone else." he finally admitted in a grumble.

Anden again marveled at how good the ear scratching felt, and he leaned into James' hand. He chuckled at the exchange between Theresa and James. And then he considered something. "Why were..we sleeping together, Theresa? Did I..try to hurt you too?" he asked in a quieter tone, worried that the answer would be 'yes'.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:57 pm

((My computer was being mean . . . T-T))

Erika smiled. "See?" she said with a smile and then searched the fridge and found a cat-sized potion of chicken. She smiled and warmed it up before putting it in front of Damien. "Here you go." she said and gently scratched the top of his head between his ears.

James blinked and then looked to Theresa. "He's asking you why you guys were sleeping together last night." he said and then looked at Anden. "No, you didn't try to hurt her, I already had gotten there and had given you the command not to hunt people anymore." he said.

Theresa blinked and then laughed a little. "Hurt me?" she asked and looked at James, pointing at Anden. "He seemed more interested in what I was than if I was good to eat." she said and laughed again before looking at Anden. "You wouldn't leave me alone when you found me. First it was the growling, and then I flicked you on the nose and that got you to behave pretty well although you batted my face because of it." she said, giggling a bit. "And then you just got up on the couch and apparantly decided that you were going to sleep with me, though I made sure that you didn't cross certain boundries." she said with a smile.
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:02 pm

(T____T *throws a grenade at your computer*)

Damien watched her search the fridge and pull out chicken, and when it was set in front of him he blinked at it before purring as she scratched him. And then he grimaced, realizing he had done so. "How long are you planning on keeping me this way?" he asked with a kittenish frown.

Anden tilted his head slightly as he listened to Theresa. He grimaced slightly, since he sounded like he'd been acting like a dog. Had he been human, he would have blushed at the last bit though, as it was, his tail curved a little and he made a sort of coughing noise. "Great. Well I guess furry and affection beats growly and bite-happy."

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:09 pm

((0.0 WAHHHHH!!!!! *gets all splodeyded . . .* XP))

Erika shrugged. "Well . . . You seem a bit less trigger-happy and less likely to try and hurt people so . . . I guess I could talk to Roland about changing you back . . . or at least giving you a human form if he's not willing to give you back your real body . . ." she said thoughtfully.

James chuckled and then relayed the words to Theresa who chuckled as well and crouched down to scratch Anden's ears. "Aww . . . but it was so cute Anden-puppy!" she teased him.
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:15 pm

(o-o...NOOOO! REVIVE! REVIVE!!!!! >_____<...>_>..*dangles cookie above you, attatched to the string on a fishing pole*)

Damien's nose twitched in annoyance. "I'm not trigger-happy. You shouldn't have ignored me." he muttered, a hint of bitterness creeping back into his voice at the reminder and the annoyance over the possibility of being denied his body.

Anden blinked and then he growled a little, before leaning into her hands as unbeknownst to him, his tail began to swish back and forth 'wagging' happily. "I am not cute, or a puppy..I am a very regal wolf!" he announced, playfully giving Theresa's cheek a big, wet lick.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:20 pm

((Buhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . Coooooooooooooooooookiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeee . . . *is a zombieish person*))

Erika frowned slightly. "We didn't know any better at the time Damien . . ." she said softly and then stood up and sighed. "I thought you understood that . . ." she muttered and then started making breakfast for everyone.

Theresa laughedd as her cheek was licked and she started scratching his ears with both her hands. "I'm gonna take that to mean you like your new nickname!!" she laughed out.

James just laughed and didn't bother to translate since this was amusing all on its own.
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:26 pm

(o-o...NO! Zombies are flesh and brain-eating doom bringers! *cries* *hides from zombie Mousey behind a chair* emo *snifflez* )

Damien's ears lowered at that and he looked at her a moment before coming forward and nudging her ankle with his furry little head. "I do now..it's just hard for me..I'm not used to people caring.." he admitted softly.

Anden's eyes widened at that and he made a whiny noise. "Nooo! I'm a wolf, not a puppy!" he protested, eyes sliding to James. "Don't laugh! Translate!" he whined cutely, batting at James' pant leg with a paw.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:32 pm

((Cooooooooooooooookiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee . . . *eats all the cookies you have* *blinks* Boo! ^-^ *is back to normal*))

Erika sighed and then bent down and picked up Damien. "Well you'd better get used to it . . . cause there's no way I'm not gonna care about you now." she said with a small smile, petting him gently.

James just continued to laugh and scratched Anden's ears. "Aww . . . Anden-puppy's upset . . ." he said, teasing Anden a bit.

Theresa now was laughing, though she didn't entirely understand what was going on.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games