Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 pm
Kaysal sighed. "You don't have to be sorry..just.." he ran a hand through his hair. "I think..you're still thinking of me as a master..and that's not what I am..I'm your friend..you don't have to do what I tell you to, you don't have to worry about making me happy or not, you don't have to do anything you don't want to. You're not a slave, Marian. Never again.." he said softly.

Darek smiled widely at being called 'squirt'. He considered it an endearment, since it was a much nicer nickname than he'd ever been called. "I do!" he said enthusiastically as he followed, seeming much happier now.

Rasa considered that, knowing as she did of the affairs of King Arueyan and the b**** Chelisse who'd caused trouble even for the Fae..but dealing with non-fae required a certain..delicacy..direct influence was frowned upon. "I do.." she said, tilting her head. "But the knowledge will cost you..it will require your memories."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:20 pm
Marian sighed and looked down at her lap, her hands also going there and clenching each other. "I'm sorry . . ." she said again, feeling bad. Kaysal was so nice . . . why did she react like this? "I don't mean to . . ." she murmured.

Emilio laughed and led Darek to where he practiced his fencing. He went to the closet and pulled out two wooden swords, tossing one over to Darek and watching to see how he caught it, if he caught it at all . . .

Julia bit her lower lip and then closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. It would help Arueyan . . . She looked at Rasa, completely serious. "I'll pay whatever it costs to get Arueyan back to normal." she said, saddened slightly that she'd be losing precious memories of Arueyan, and quite possibly Emilio . . . everything she'd known . . . but she was willing . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:44 pm
Kaysal looked at her for a moment. What was he even doing..he should have already let her get back with her mother..sure he was bringing her..but it was a selfish reason, wasn't it? He wanted to help Marian..but..he also just wanted to keep her..and she was so kind..gentle..how could he be so selfish? The thoughts egged on his guilts and emotions, plaguing his doubts and his expression fell just before the tingling began...

And he wound up several feet closer to the ground, a dog again. "Damnit!" he barked, looking down at himself before looking up at Marian. "This is going to put a damper on our swim lessons..I suppose I could teach you to dog paddle.." he said with a dramatic sigh, hoping to make her laugh or cheer her up a bit.

Darek didn't hesitate. His hand shot out and grabbed the hilt firmly, twisting the sword once in his hands before grabbing it again. The movements were quick and precise. Not those a novice should have had, not a mortal one anyway. But he didn't seem to think he'd done anything noteworthy, he just looked at Emilio with a nervous sort of smile. "Thanks again, Emilio."

Rasa looked at Julia for a moment before nodding. "Then sleep.." she murmured, waving a hand and watching as Julia fell into a slumber. Rasa grew to human proportions and caught Julia before she fell, laying her gently on the grass to begin..sending out her own calling..

Arueyan, who'd been walking through the hall..suddenly felt an odd sense of unease and he rubbed at his arm..glancing around. Something was amiss..missing..just not right..And his thoughts immediately went to Julia. He ran down the hall to the library..only to find that she was not there. His eyes widened. "Julia? Julia!?" Arueyan ran, heading towards the outdoors.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:53 pm
Marian blinked as he suddenly turned into a dog and heard him whining and growling before giving out a large sigh. "I-I'm sorry ma- Kaysal . . . D-Did I make you upset?" she asked, not able to understand him.

Emilio's eyes widened slightly as Darek grabbed the sword in a way no novice should know how to do. He chuckled. "Are you sure you don't know anything about swordplay?" he asked, smiling a bit before feeling like something was off as his smile slipped into a frown, but he shook it off, wanting to help Darek for the moment.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:04 pm
Kaysal blinked up at her before grimacing as he remembered she couldn't understand him. He shook his head before coming forward and nuzzling against her ankle to give the message that he wasn't upset with her.

Darek nodded. "The Uncles didn't want me learning swordplay..they had an idea of how much I liked it.." he said softly.

Arueyan darted outside, searching for her frantically, and he found Emilio with the boy from the day before..Darek? He darted up. "Emilio! Something's wrong..it feels off..and I can't find your mother anywhere." he said worriedly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:18 pm
Marian smiled softly and moved off the chair, kneeling down and petting Kaysal. "Thank you Kaysal." she said and then sighed before looking up in thought. "Now . . . how to get you to cheer up . . ." she muttered softly.

Emilio's eyes widened as his father came in and he felt shocked. "You feel like something's wrong too?!" he asked worridly, and then hearing the bit about his mother . . . "What?!" he asked before going over to the weapons cabinet and pulled out a more efficient weapon than the wooden sword and slid it into his belt, attaching the sheath. "I swear, my parents get into more trouble than I do . . ." he grumbled before going over to Darek and placing a hand on his should. "Sorry Darek, but I've got to find my mother . . . so I'm afraid I can't teach you swords right now. However, if you go inside, try to find my uncle Kaysal. He might be able to teach you some magick." he said with a small smile before heading back to his father. "Do you have any idea where Mom might be?" he asked.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:28 pm
Kaysal leaned into the petting, giving a contented growl. At the last bit, he said softly, "Just be happy.." even though she couldn't understand. He nuzzled against her hand, giving the palm a warm, doggy kiss.

Darek nodded. He was concerned, it was his nature, and any disappointment about the canceled lesson was pushed aside. "Good luck.." he murmured before heading off to the castle.

Arueyan heard that comment about parents and sniffed a bit. As the other headed back..he frowned a little and shook his head. "No..I guess..well..I just feel like she's that way.." he said pointing. "May as well go that way." he said as he started off in that direction quickly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:38 pm
Marian smiled at the contented growl and giggled at his nuzzling and doggy kiss. She started scratching his ears in return. "You need to get happy soon, I'm look forward to my swimming lessons." she said in a slightly playful tone.

Emilio followed after his father, catching up quickly. He realized that he was faster and picked up Arueyan, bringing him around to his back as he gave him a piggy back ride as he followed the same feeling that his father had, hoping that it would lead them to his mother.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:48 pm
Kaysal smiled doggishly as she giggled, and gave another contented growl at the scratching. At the playful tone, he brightened even more, and then he was himself again, smiling warmly at Marian. He leaned forward and pulled her into a hug. "You're so wonderful, Mari. Look how fast you cheered me up. I'd be a furball for life without you." he said in a warm, playful tone.

Arueyan blinked in surprise as he was picked up, and then held onto Emilio..feeling small. It was odd to be in the position Emilio had once been in on his back. "I think we're getting closer.." and sure enough, they eventually reached an area by the water where a woman of great beauty (though not more so than his beloved Jewel in Arueyan's opinion) was over Julia's..sleeping body? He hoped she was sleeping..because Gods above he'd kill someone if she was anything else.

Rasa rose. "Greetings..Julia is well..worry not. She came seeking an answer of how to restore Arueyan..and I have it..at the price of her memories.."

"No!" Arueyan cried. "Don't let her do it!"

"It's too late.." Rasa said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:54 pm
Marian blushed as he pulled her into a hug, but smiled and hesitantly hugged him back. "W-well . . . I do want to learn how to swim . . ." she said, trying to continue the playful mood.

Emilio set his father down and cursed under his breath. Well . . . if his mother gave up her memories . . . "How do we restore him then?" he asked, pointing to his father. He wouldn't let it go to waste.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:59 pm
Kaysal smiled broadly as she hugged him back. "Good. Then learn you shall, little Marian. We'll have to find you a swimsuit..something else to get when we take you shopping..but for now, I know Julia has a huge wardrobe. I'm sure she'll have something for you."

Arueyan looked up at Emilio, eyes widening as Emilio seemed accepting of it.."Julia.." he looked to her, feeling awful..why had he let her out of his sight? Damn all!

"Travel to the home of she who calls herself Mistress Chelisse. It was part of your campaign trail all those years ago..you'll find yourself there, Arueyan." she said, speaking somewhat in riddle as the fae were wont to do..and then she, along with Julia..simply disappeared with a trickle of glittery fairy dust.

"Mistress Chelisse..that sounds familiar..she's got a reputation as being well..a great liker of men..but I don't know why she'd think I'd find myself there..I didn't ever meet her.." Although he sounded somewhat uncertain, since he still didn't remember much about his campaign. If he had met her, then there was a good chance he'd cheated on his wife, since why else would he agree to meet the popularized whore?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:09 pm
Marian smiled and lightly started pulling out of the hug, trying not to hurt Kaysal's feelings. "Alright." she said, looking up at Kaysal, feeling wonderfully happy.

Emilio looked down at his father and sighed. "Well . . . we can't let Mom's decision go to waste . . ." he said softly and held out his hand. "Let's go find this Mistress Chelisse . . ." he said, feeling like his heart was being squeezed with the knowledge that his mother was losing her memories . . . did that mean that she would forget him?  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:18 pm
Kaysal felt her pull out of the hug and smiled down at her before he started walking. He glanced to her and asked softly. "How are you doing, Mari? Being here with me..it's a good thing to you, right? You don't feel that I'm forcing you to stay, do you?" he asked, seeming concerned.

Arueyan watched the other hold out his hand and he took the larger hand with his own smaller one. "Alright.." he said softly. It would be a long journey yet, he was certain. He started walking in the direction he'd come from his campaign in. If it had been too far too walk, the fairy would have told them, he felt certain, but it would be a day's journey at least. They'd have to sleep tonight. "Emilio..if something happens..you have to bargain with the fairy..I..if I lose my mind, there won't be anything to save..and without her memories..Gods, Em.." his grip tightened on the other's hand.

"I don't want you to go through that..I don't want to lose you, Em.." he said as he felt his eyes water, a sign of child emotion impending as well as his own emotions.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:29 pm
Marian shook her head. "Not since you said that I could go back home and try to find my mother." she said with a smile. "Besides, I've never been treated so kindly." she added, in a slightly softer voice as she seemed to try and shrink into herself.

Emilio shook his head and picked up his father, hugging him tightly as he continued to walk in the direction that they were going. "No Dad. You're not going to lose your mind. Stop being so pessimistic. We'll get you back to normal. Quit thinking that Mom's sacrifice will be all for nothing!" he said, becoming slightly angry at the end.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:43 pm
Kaysal nodded and then noticed her shrinking. He suddenly picked her up and twirled her in the air before setting her down. "Hey now! No getting gloomy! What can I do to help you? I'm not your master, Mari..I don't want to be..I want to be your friend.." he said softly, brushing a gentle hand against her cheek.

Arueyan found himself picked up and hugged and he leaned against Emilio. At the slight anger at the end, he winced slightly, feeling like a chastised child..which activated the spell a bit more. "Sorry, big brother.." he mumbled, just like a chastised child, and he didn't seem to notice he'd spoken that way since he didn't try to correct himself.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff