Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candinaye

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:12 pm

"Yeah were going out. Going out to get luch" she said smiling "Some people think its not okay for 2 persons the same gender be together. You know what i mean?" she asked raising her eyebrow
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:20 pm

Nika smiled "Yeah I get it" Nika said with a smile "But umm....Nevermind" Nika said iwth a blush and took another bite of meat

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

candinaye

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:26 pm

"What?" Rose said with curiousity "Awww Nika dont stop now.Teeell mee! you got me curious!"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:32 pm

"Well....are....are....are you Bi?" She asked her quietly as she nibbled nervously on her steak and blushed deeply

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

candinaye

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:52 pm

Rose looked at Nika and smiled "Yeah im Bi but dont act weird just because im Bi. I hate when people do that. and you? youre straight?"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:06 pm

Nika shook her head "I'm Bi t-too" Nika said shyly then took a deep breath "And umm.. Rose...." She blushed deeply "I like you alot" She said quickly and softly then look down at her half eaten stake in shyness

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

candinaye

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:13 pm

Rose blush and took a gulp of blood "Thank you Nika" she said when she finished "I like you alot too" Rose smiled "Soo what do we do now?"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:20 pm

Nika looked up at her, still blushing and smiled as she hugged her "You really like me too?" She asked to make sure

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

candinaye

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:24 pm

Rose blush more "Of course I like you! I wouldnt be here with you if that wasnt the case" she hugged her back
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:40 pm

"Yay!" Nika said happy and kissed her cheek

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

candinaye

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:48 pm

Ruby laughed and kissed her back "Soo as I said what do we do now?"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:05 pm

"Well you wanna go walk in the court yard?" Nika asked then finished off her steak

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

candinaye

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:09 pm

"Sure" Rose said smiling "so are we going out?" Rose blushed asking that question "and wont Ivan get mad with you if youre with me?"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:09 pm

((Ugh! My aching head >< Sorry havent been rping I've been sick with a fever of 101.6, well I couldn't help getting onto the computer to rp with you guys, cause sleeping right now actually sounds painful. You know, I'm so glad that Nyquil has alcohol in it cause I really need some, hahah! Just to let ya know that's the fever talking hahahah. Anywho! I wonder if people didn't see my post~
Quote:

Grace hovered away from the crowd and the Demon, growing bored of the constant fear he seemed to hold for everyone. Looking down the hall, she saw a group of people, somehow talking about something painful. Walking up to what looked like the main office, Grace noticed a flame and instantly growled.

The group consisted of two wolves, a demon, and a vampire. They were talking like friends it seemed like.

She clenched her fists in the pockets she shoved them in, feeling her nails growing from the rage that wanted to burst from her.

No one responded to that and since you guys are too far ahead I'll just magical pop her in some other place.))

Reagan watched as David turned and ran," David, wait!" she called after him.

'Crap! Why do I always end up acting like this in front of new people? Of course I can't just treat them like they're old friends right away!'

She didn't respond to his thought, shying away from the mental connection as much as she could, Reagan leaned against the wall and slid down it till she sat on the floor. Trying not to think of anything, she placed her chin in her hands, sitting alone on the cold floor in the hallway.

~

Grace sat outside on a bench that was in the middle of a path that split to go to the Vampire dorm and the Lycan dorm.

She huffed, the cold numbing the tips of her fingers and toes, as she listened to the wind shake through the trees and play with her hair.

PunkUnderPrep

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:39 pm

"Only if you want to be" She said blushing then shook her head "If he has a problem that to hell with him"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games