Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Moonlake academy school for monsters & humans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vistor counter
+1
100%
 100%  [ 47 ]
Total Votes : 47

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:25 pm

Kuriko grabbed trinity's hand that held the blade."She won't die,unless she hasn't drank blood for long.But since she's not full vampire,I'm not for sure."Kuriko looked at Trinity then a passed out Risa.Risa's fangs lye on her bottom lip.If her fangs are still so long her body must need the blood.She probably hasn't been drinking enough."It's your decision I can only warn you of the dangers."I'm going to leave.Bye.And yes you can call me Ku."She left from the dorm and wandered the halls.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:28 pm

Tsubasa Obata
Name: Thomas Claymore 9He likes the name Tom though)
race:WereWolf
personality:Sometimes calm, quiet, but very nice when he wants too.But other times he is ruthless and loves to taunt his prey and his enemies. He's very sadistic at times.
crush:Unknown
Weapons: 2 Katanas from a werewolf hunter
past: Born to a werewolf mother and a magician father, Thomas was a very special class of werewolf. He was more werewolf however, and started showing signs of this at a young age when he killed a hunter when in his other form and not appearing home till morning. He managed to control the urge of killing, and soon became an excellent werewolf. He trained his body every day, trying to stay at peak condition. Soon, though, he started showing signs of having some magic potential. But it seemed to be only with fire, and he began training to use that while in werewolf form. He succeeded, but it costed him dearly when he accidentally killed his family in the porcess. He ran into the woods and stayed there. He managed to kill a werewolf hunter and, taking his belongings, left to start a new life.
appearance: Humasn form (He has some strength and speed, and his ok with his swords. He also has little fire power in human form)
User Image

Werewolf form (His strength, speed, and senses increase, and his fire control his at full potential when in this form)
User Image
~Accepted~

Angelic_Gurl909

babyangelgurl81

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:31 pm

Kasumi ran to the cafeteria when she saw Rin "what's going on".
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:33 pm

jax yawned and wlaked down the hall with his eyes lcosed tohugh he knew where he was oging

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:34 pm

Thomas walked down the hall, his one arm resting on the hilt of his swords while the other was at his side. He looked at everyone he passed by. He had never seen so many people in one place, and it felt awkward to him. "Stay cool Tom, its only people. Some of them are like you. You'll get through this." He muttered to himself.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:35 pm

*For Tsubasa Obata to know waterphoneix990 has two characters Kasumi and Nanako.I have three Kuriko,Tina,Risa

Angelic_Gurl909

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:49 pm

kaikai321
Seth went at a slow place at first then took off running, loving the feeling of the air. He ran into the forest and dodged trees, followed by hopping through the trees on there limbs. He kept running. He'd run until she wanted to go home and get off. He tore through the trees like lightening and then dropped on a rock, landing perfectly.
Tina was frightened a number of times that he might run into a tree.She sighed out from relieve,when he landed on a rock.She laughed."That was fun."Besides the times I feared that he may accidentally run into a tree.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:53 pm

Seth did his best to laugh. She had been terrified multiple times, he could tell when she gripped his hair super hard. He let her get off and then morphed back. "Well this is a nice little spot we've found isnt it?"

RhageisMyGame

babyangelgurl81

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:55 pm

Nanako was walking around and saw a boy walking in the hallway "hi my name is Nanako whats your"

[SHE IS TALKING TO JAX]
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:38 pm

"Sorry if I hurt you.There was a couple times I pulled your fur hard."She looked at the area it was really nice."Yeah!This is nice."

Angelic_Gurl909

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:41 pm

Seth laughed "Nah i didnt notice." He took a seat on the rock, letting his legs hang.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:55 pm

Walking out of the building, Thomas sighed as he went to a nearby tree and sat down, unhooking his katanas and placing them away from him. "Its so nice out." He said.

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:25 pm

"I'm going outside."She said talking to herself.Kuriko walked to the school's door and pulled it open.She quickly walked out."Let's see where will I sit.I guess on the grass."She slowly walked then sat down in some grass.Kuriko sat criss cross.Across from her she seen a new person ((Thomas)).She heard him say it was nice outside."I agree."She said.

(( I edited kuriko's profile since it wasn't very descriptive.I'll post her profile again because It might be hard to find.)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:30 pm

Name:Kuriko Matsuko
Race:Vampire
Personality:Kuriko has mpd multiple personality disorder.Her real personality is smart,shy,nice,clumsy,and can be very serious.Then she has another personality where she's very energetic and childish.She can get more personalities.
weapons/powers:Kuriko has the ability to see the future.She can only see little glimpses of it and not at her own will.She also has a two pocket knifes

~past~
Kuriko was given to a human family when she was young.One day she was getting so weak and couldn't help her cravings and sucked her parents blood both.She was absolutly horrified.That she killed her own parents.Since that day she tried to keep herself from sucking blood and she grew a fear of seeing it.One night she had fallen asleep and had a dream when she was young and her parents were still alive.She was so happy and energetic.When she awoke she had mpd.When she acts calm and nice she's normal although she does so far has another personality only one but more can be created her other is very childish and sometimes speaks of herself in third person calling herself Kur or Kurry.

appearance: User Image

Angelic_Gurl909

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games