Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Legends - Approaching... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nero9295

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:38 pm
Todd shrugged as he looked around the area. "I dont know....she could be anywhere...." he said as he looked at the gash in the building. "All I know is we need get out of here before we are noticed." he said. I wonder where she is?" he thinks to himself as he followed Dimitris.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:45 pm
The Corrupted Renamon
"Spirit Punch!!!" A familiar femine voice echoed out loudly from the midst of the Hoboken's smoggy streets. just moments after Red had fired his assault, it was followed by the sound of a loud metal 'Bang'.

A strange whooshing sound of the wind signaled that something large was coming from down the road towards Redvegiemon, and forward came a large mass of twisted metal; a Car!

Redvegiemon paused breifly and looked from side to side from which direction that voice came from, he was clueless of whatever is was.
"Whats that, another filthy Trine?.....Whats this?!" He saw the large mass coming towards him rapidly and lifted up his spike-ball hands over his face before the grear impact, knocking him off his ground.
"Graugh!!...rggh.."
( A direct hit, fair is fair...)

Slade Falok

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:00 pm
((ER.... I'm guessing that the rule is in effect from now on, eh?))

Rocky looked behind him, hearing the attack announced and nearly panicked, but kept his composure as he sped his running up, trying to outrun the attack. "Dammit, dammit, dammit..." he muttered to himself, breaking out as fast as he could and eventually, his stamina getting the best of him, slowed down slightly and took the blow to the back, eyes going wide in a look of mixed shock and pain, hitting the ground and leaving what looked like where an airplane had just crashed. "Gyaaah!"
Down he went, his call echoing through the city streets.
"Renamon? You're a tad late..." He said to her telepathically before blacking out.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:32 pm
Dimitris turned back hearing Rocky's telepathy echo out. "Hmm looks like Rocky is a indisposed of."  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Nero9295

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:22 am
"What? oh thats just great..." he groans before kicking a nearby building. he cringes beforee grabbing his foot. "So....should we go back for him?" he asked he hopped around a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:15 am
"Going forward saves times but seems harder to do when separate and we shouldn't leave Rocky like that hmm... let's split up, you can go back for him and I'll go forward."  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Nero9295

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:29 pm
Todd nodds "Yeah I guess that would be best." he said before walking back. "Dont get caught by the monsters!" he shouts before running.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:40 pm
"I may not have as extroadinary abilities and stamina as Rocky but I can take care of myself. Good luck." Dimitris walked deeper into the chaos holding his hand to his waist as if carrying something.  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:23 pm
Shortly after the surprise attack, something stirred in the darkness on the other side/. A shapely form of a humaniod figure appeared far down the smoking street that the boys had taken their path, two blue distinctive eyes glowed brightly as it drew closer and closer.
"Leave those boys alone."
Renamon's voice echoed out once more before a violent whisp of the wind blew down the street; clearing out all the fine smoke that claded her body.
User Image
Renamon's stood across the street across the Redvegiemon, her fierce eyes and face locked on her new opponent.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:32 pm
After awhile of running Todd comes to a stop as he heard someone shout. He turns to where he beleives the voice came from and covered himself from the wind. "What the hell!?" he moves his arms out of the way to see Renamon. "Hey!" he then looks to the monster "Mind telling me what that is?"  

Nero9295

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:20 pm
The fox had turned slightly to the voice behind her, her winterly blue eyes looking breifly at the figure afar down the street and turned back at the Redvegiemon.
"This isn't a time to explain now Todd, grab Rocky from the ground...quickly, do not let them grab you." Her voice echoed within his mind with urgency after she faced back at the other monster before her.
User Image
"Move to a safer ground, I can deal with them while you all gather yourself." She readied herself in a defensive stance, looking up at the peering eyes of the woodmon and to the large mass of lunacy on the ground.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:56 am
Todd nodded before running of again looking for Rocky. After finding his unconsious body he kneeled down looked at him. "Man you are really out of it arent you?" he asked before taking his arm around his neck and lifted him up. "Alright...now where to go?" he asked himself as he carried Rocky away from the fight.  

Nero9295

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:09 am
Meanwhile Dimitris was making his way further into the downtown sectors where the creatures started growing, both in size and violence, hearing cars being turned over and windows shattering in an unorganized symphony. "This is getting out of hand."
Hearing loud footsteps coming up to him Dimitris ducked down behind a truck and looked from under the tires eying a marionette clomp down the street dragging his control along the concrete braking the road apart.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:42 pm
Todd walked about two blocks before stopping. "ok..so far no monsters." he said before walking further. "You awake yet?" he asked Rocky wonder if would wake up anytime soon. He looks around before he spots what appears to be an abandoned building. "Alright lets go there." he said as he walked carrying Rocky in.  

Nero9295

Slade Falok

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:27 pm
Recovering from the metal wham on his head the plantiod creature rose back up from his back and flared his whip-like arms in anger.
"Ugh...grugh..Now who wants to be beaten so badly?!" He yelled while looking around and noticed the Yellow figure standing down the road before him.
"Aaah...you? So you want a piece of the Jungle troopers?" He arched his eyebrow while stretching an unearthly grin, confident that he would annhilate this stranger with ease.

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games