Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:49 pm
"Uh... I'm going to guess that that's not good. But, maybe... Do you think fire would work on it?" Mina asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:00 pm
"I am not sure....well we are going through a secret path now right?I think we still have enough time to think about it."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:08 pm
Garnet laughed. "Yeah, we do still have time to think on it. We have another...maybe half hour of walking to do before we reach the exit. But we will be far from the castle and the king. Now Zack, tell us about this new gate. Any more information could be very helpful."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:14 pm
"Yes, I agree. We need to know more if we are to have any hope of winning the upcoming battles," Mina said.

((Uh. Garnet. Arisu is waiting on Annexus' response.))  

Stefisgarden

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:17 pm
(( OMG i forgot!!! I'm so sorry >.<))

Annexus was silent for a moment then beckoned over a page. The page, shivering went to him. Annexus slowly grabbed his face and using his nails ripped it off. The page screamed and fell to the flow to die in agony. When the boy had finally stopped screaming and lay there dead Annexus tossed the boy's face onto him and motioned for someone to clear him away. Annexus gestured to Arisu with his still bloody hand. "Has he? Get Mamoru awake and find him. Dead or alive I will have him back."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:27 pm
"It is a giant wooden Gate..i thing there are spells on it.I am not able to break it with my wind,i already tried."He replied.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:28 pm
"That doesn't really give us much to go on....but at least we can eliminate wind..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:30 pm
Jay had an indea,but a stupid one!"Well we could sneak into the castle,zack could steal his fathers powers and then we jst kill his dad!Finish!"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:33 pm
Garnet glared at Jay. "That kind of stupid, idiotic plan was what has us here in this tunnel running for our lives in the first place. You'd better start listening to good advice Jay."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:45 pm
"Hey you two were the ones who followed me!I am sure i would escaped on my own!"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:48 pm
"Well, excuse me for worrying about you!" Mina said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes, sir," Arisu said. Then she left and went to Mamoru's room. "Asuka."
Asuka, who had been standing on a chair putting books on a shelf, jumped. She fell off the chair and landed with a thud. "Ow... What is it, Arisu?" she asked.
"We need to-" Before she could finish her sentence, Mamoru started to wake.
"Mamoru!" Asuka stood up and ran over to his bed.
Mamoru slowly opened his eyes. I'm...alive? he thought.
"Mamoru. Asuka. Zack has escaped. We need to bring him back. Dead or alive," Arisu told them.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:51 pm
"Yeah! If you wanna be Mr. Hero, leave! Go back and break out on your own!"

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:56 pm
Angry Jay turned around and ran back"FINE!"He yelled.I just did this to help!To gave us an advantage!...but maybe they would be safer without me...
Zack sighed"Shall i go and bring him back?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:03 pm
Garnet spoke in a flat voice. "Please do."  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:11 pm
Zack nodded and ran to Jay but soon he came back...Flying!He landed near Garnets feet"Ouch...Jay..don't want back....he also said..if you are thinking about me like that..why did you even looked after me!?"Zack paused before he contiued to speak"He also said..that he just wanted....to do one last thing which could help...before...he is useless.."  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games