Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:20 pm
"Well, how about we just go down the list of what you want it to do... FIrst three question:
1) Bipedal or multipedal? You alredy answerd that I guess.
2) Apposible(hands with fingers) appendages or pure fire power?
3) Last is open or closed c**k pit?" he had to shoo away the imp who was agian trying to grab the soul drive. It was obvious he was alredy creating designs just from the choices he had given.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:38 pm
"It definetly needs fingers. All of the weapons are intact. And it needs a closed cockpit." Brett swatted at the imp.  

Brett_FM

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:41 pm
"How rude! Only the master can touch me." it hissed and flew up into the rafters.

"Alright, then that leaves us still with a wide range of options. What conditions do you see using this mech in? Do you have any availibe power cores? And, about how big do you want it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:17 pm
"Well, it needs to be able to fly well, and also capable of ground combat. The Soul Drive powers it fine, so power source is negatory. Maybe around fifty to 100 feet tall." Brett picked up the Soul Drove so the imp couldn't get it.  

Brett_FM

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:32 pm
"Okay, about how much power can taht thing generate. RIght now I'm thinking were looking at a Unitron or if it can handle enough even an orbital frame... It'd be a new experiment for me though."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:17 pm
"Don't worry, it can handle anything. Now could you explain what those are like?"  

Brett_FM

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:32 pm
"THeir large mechas that are held together by their core's gravitational force. One of the draw backs is that they can't actualy walk, but can still float at gravitational energy. Also, they can readjust the size and shape of their body to make new weapons."

He thanks momentarily "They can operate after being damaged beyond the point most mechs can function. :BUt if their gravitational field is to disrupted, they could even fall apart."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:17 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:53 pm
"I'm not so sure about that. My mechs tend to go through large battles. I don't think something like that would work."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:44 pm
lutia looked down at kenton in his latest fit
"i swear nobody would ever believe i could hire him for these tasks"
she grinned imagining the possabilities though her reaction was hidden  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:07 pm
a plushie running around chased by a mecha threw invitations to a big party going on at the plushie palace this friday around as he ran through the district  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:17 pm
C.B. giglled thinking it was funny when she saw his reaction. While she sat down she patted Kenton's back. "It's ok Kenton, you won't fall, besides if you did you got me around right?" She pointed out trying to get him to look at the silver lining of things then turned to Lutia. "Don't tease, it's just being him." She commented then looked up to see papers all over seeing one fly by her. She caught one and read it. "Party? Interesting." She smiled.  

Taimu Dolores

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:42 pm
she seems the more compotent of the two...
"perhaps you would care to make a wager?"
lutia said offhandly  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:31 pm
"Wager? For what and what for?" She asked. Honestly she didn't like gambling but she does it sometimes only unless she has a reason to.  

Taimu Dolores

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:44 pm
lutia pulled a file from nowhere pointing it towards the two on the lilly pad
"this file contains six missions that the jarian clan needs taken care of but do not have the man power to see to...if the two of you can acomplish this i will see you both handsomly awarded
she took a pen writing a foolishly large sum of money and held it out for c.b to see  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games