Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:48 pm

((I usually just jump them while they don't expect it, like in the Hot Springs. She never replied, though. stare But I made someone's RPC freak out because I told them the weird flower-shape thing on her shoulder was the start of a rare skin disease. So, yeah. Let's see...if the building's hot, I could...))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:21 pm

(( yeah, yeah, i know... i peeked in on them... but i ended up having to excape out of fear of losing my d**k. XD))

Dara placed a hand on his shoulder. "listen... you don't need to get angry... just calm down kid... a Shinobi always knows when to control his emotions, and to let his emotions out at the right time.... now lets start at the beginning. my name is Dara (Mandara) Uchiha. what is yours?" Dara calmly said as he decided to take the time to get to know the kid.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:27 am

"Dara... Uchiha... From the Uchiha Clan. I see. I am Aprilling Azeroth, I come from the Kumo Clan." Ap sat down revealing 6 arms.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:55 pm

"yes I'm from the Uchiha clan... and wow i didn't think there are very much Kumo clan members out there anymore..." Dara said a bit suprised. Dara looked at Aprillin's many arms but didn't hint any signs of discust towards them at all. "well then you and me are alike... we are both different from the others..." Dara said calmly as he looked away from a moment then he looked back into Aprillin's eyes.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:43 pm

Aprillin looked back into the ninja's eyes, envious of his abilities, "I also come from the Mokuton Family. The wood of many ages runs through this blood. Although my Kumo family is fading, the Mokuton is here to stay!"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:57 pm

"well then you will become a great ninja if you know how to use your Kekkei-genkai abilities well. but Aprillin do tell me about yourself." Dara said as he pulled up an empty chair and sat next to the kid wanting to know more about him.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:55 am

"There isn't much of my childhood I remember... Uh. I was raised in the Cloud Village, where my father was part of the Akatsuki. My Father killed my Mother. I was then captured for ransom and was hidden in the village. My father was killed for trying to reason with the Akatsuki Leader in letting me go, and I was soon forgotten and left here. I have a slight temper that can easily get out of hand. I do want to kill, that is my reason for living. I want to do just as my Father did. My Father was a great man, no matter what people say." Aprillin looked down in sadness.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:59 am

"i see..." Dara said calmly as he placed his hand on Aprillins shoulder. "my childhood wasn't too great... i once lived a happy life with my family always training with my older brother... but soon i was ordered to kill my own family... and i did it. i was only eight... but i killed everyone in my Family that i had currently lived with... and now... i seek revenge on this village.. but that will come in the near future..." Dara explained as he too looked down at the ground but didn't cry.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:38 pm

"Ordered to kill your family... And you agreed. I am greatful my Father stood up for me, above being killed. I am sure he would still do the same." Aprillin looked up, "So tell me about your ninja training" Aprillin looked o lighten the mood.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:31 pm

Dara looked up then he looked deep into Aprillin's eyes. "yeah i had agreed to kill my family... but aside from that... my training is hard... i only know a few jutsu and have been getting better every day... but lately i have no sensei and wish to be assigned one... being a Shinobi is very hard, but its good every once in a while to get away from it all and relax." Dara told him still looking deep into his eyes.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:08 pm

Dara nodded to Aprillin then left the office off to somewhere in the village where he could find some entertainment.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:53 pm

((Sorry. Was on Church Retreat with some friends. Lots of fun. JESUS LOVES EVERYONE. GOD BLESS))

Aprillin wandered out of the office aimlessly.

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:58 pm

Lenon carried Dara into the office. "...Dara...how are you feeling?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:28 pm

Dara didn't say anything. he just had that blank look in his face as if he was seeing all that happened over and over again, which he was. Dara kept seeing the image of his friend dying right in front of him and of the image of him killing his own family over and over again. Dara couldn't find the words to describe what he was feeling so he just sat there, helpless.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:38 pm

_Manpish_
Dara didn't say anything. he just had that blank look in his face as if he was seeing all that happened over and over again, which he was. Dara kept seeing the image of his friend dying right in front of him and of the image of him killing his own family over and over again. Dara couldn't find the words to describe what he was feeling so he just sat there, helpless.

Lenon pulled up two chairs. He put one behind Dara and one for himself. He sat down and thought for a moment. "Dara...I know how you feel. I've had my friends die before me, and others simply disappeared. Please, let it out." Lenon held out his hand and a container opened, popping a vial with blue liquid into his hand. "I've also died myself. It was violent. He's in a much better place."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games