Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:02 pm

"Yes, it can be used for stealth missions very effectively. But be sure that the person you're impersonating isn't familiar with anyone in the area that you are scouting around in. Everyone has a 'chakara signature' of types, that gives off who you are. Everyone's is different. Now, the Clone Jutsu." Lenon made a clone and it bowed to Yuno before disappearing. "It's a simple jutsu that basically makes a clone of yourself. The elements have their own versions with their own abilities. Regular clones can't attack, though. I'm a water clone.."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:08 pm

"So what you are saying is that this clone that I will make is only for distraction." Yuno said as he followed and did the seal.

Yuno was staring at his odd pale copy which was on the floor.
(1/2)

"I think I have several uses for this" He thought as he tried to do the seals again. "Clone jutsu" he said as a puff of smoke appeared and there was a copy of him beside him but he could not touch it.

(2/2)

StalkDaNight

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:41 pm

"Yes, and we also have clones that can attack, although they require a little bit more chakara. You'll learn those on your own later, this is only the starting line on your Shinobi Path...unless you attack Masumi. Then it'll be your ending point...." Lenon chuckled and scratched his head as if remembering something. "Oh, and if you decide to peep on the women in the hotsprings, Masumi has made it law that she can and will dismember the cells in your crotch in a very slow and painful way...so...don't get caught. Better yet, just don't do it at all. She knows everything going on in this village. But here...." The clone reached over and grabbed a box. He handed it to Yuno. Inside was a spring that would launch streamers at him, hopefully making him jump a little, and a Grass Headband. "Congratulations."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:36 pm

Aprillin ent into the academy irritated at the slo rate of trainin, "Is this where I become a Genin?"

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:47 pm

The clone turned. "Yup. What's your name? I'm Lenon, the Acedemy Teacher." He held out his hand to shake and smiled.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:52 pm

((Goodnight))

"Aprillin. Nice to meet you. Can we get started?" Aprillin was anxious to get started

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:51 am

Lenon frowned and put down his hand. "Of course. First up - Substitution Jutsu...." Lenon explained how to use it and showed an example, switching places with a desk and back.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:17 pm

Armand Uchiha opened the door to the academy and walked into the room. Standing at the doorway for a few seconds and heading inside.
"Hi, I'm Armand Uchiha from the Leaf...I came here for the basic training since Leaf is a bit....chaotic at the moment."

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:21 pm

Lenon chuckled. "I've heard about that." He turned and held out his hand. "Hello Armand, I am Lenon Karlek, the Academy teacher."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:24 pm

Armand reached out and shook his hand eagerly.
"Nice to meet you Lenon. So, what jutsu do I start with? I've already recieved some training for lightning jutsu, but I never got the basics down."

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:27 pm

Lenon's hand, when he pulled it away, was still within Armand's grasp. "Good, good. Well, we start with the three basic jutsu - Substitution Jutsu, Clone Jutsu, and Transformation Jutsu. I also know all of the Lightning Jutsu, if you need a teacher later. You could just pop over." He apparently didn't notice his hand was missing.

((He's a human puppet.))
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:31 pm

Armand glanced at his own hand to see Lenon's was still attached.
"Wow, so you're a human puppet? That's pretty unique." He said and detached Lenon's hand from his and stuck it back on its socket.
"Could we start with the substitution jutsu?" asked Armand.

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:32 pm

((2 things: 1. academy students and genin can't leave villages alone, 2. why are you coming here for training for leaf? We aren't allies. Simply acquaintances.))
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:35 pm

(I told the Hokage, I've been here for quite a while, and training wise, Leaf has no teachers, let alone an academy building that is not on fire. This was an active village, so I though I'd try here. You gonna lose sleep over that? xd )

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:38 pm

Lenon laughed. "Well, I'll need to find something else to scare you.... But maybe later. For now, we'll work on the Substitution Jutsu." Lenon showed Armand the handseal and a demonstration of how it worked. "It's basically switching places with an object, and, for some reason, people don't use it as often as they should. It's very useful."

((Blah. They can, but it's not legal. And why not?))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games