Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:09 pm

Karoso Kemai

User Image

Kemai quickly turned around and said "Yuki Henge Yusuo no Jutsu (Snow Transformation Transportation)" Kemai then popped out of the snow that just came out of zanes mouth and said"well if i was mean i could have killed you then"Kemai then Smiled and said "so your a chunin right?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:21 pm

Zane laughed as Kemai popped out of the snow. "You're funny!" Zane exclaimed. "Anyways, yup I'm a chuunin, though I heard the jounin exams are coming up and that's when I decided to seek you out to train."

BluewolfofMibu

theholyest rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:37 pm

Jasons eye span again, but failed to copy the technique.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:28 am

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
A Yukio grass clone hid himself well amonst the branches of the large tree and focused on spying on all of the action occuring around him.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:26 pm

Walking rather casually, Luo stumbled into what looked like the beginnings of Zane's training. Luo then chuckled a bit waving to his friend. "I see you aren't as far in your training as I thought Zane."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:50 pm

"Yeah...I'm sure it would be better if PEOPLE WOULD STOP SPYING ON ME!" Zane exclaimed as he yelled out to the watching eyes. "I'm not stupid! And you guys aren't that good!" Zane shouted out so the entire forest could hear. He felt watched from the beggining of his training and ignored it because he didn't feel threatened at all, but now it was just annoying.

BluewolfofMibu

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:14 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio scratched the back of his head. "Could he be talking about me?..........Naaaaah."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:05 am

Pausing for a moment and looking in the trees, Luo chuckled a bit. "Yeah, I guess you are kinda being watched. But that's not why I came. There's some important news I needed to tell you if you had the time."

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:01 am

"Well, whisper it to me (Pm me the info) because I really don't feel like these SORRY EXCUSES FOR SHINOBIS to hear it," Zane told him. He would have much rather have the two of them walk up to him rather than spy on him and if he wasn't in a foreign village, he would have killed them both.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:53 pm

Karoso Kemai

User Image

Kemai laughed "well ya i have learned to ignore them especially one of them that spy's allot" Kemai Coughed and Looked up at a tree that he just herd talking to it self "well any ways next jutsu shall we" Not waiting for an answer Kemai tossed another scroll to zane saying

"Yuki Sojuu (snow manipulation)
Yuki Sojuu is the jutsu, that allows the user to control the snow, it is relativly simple, and can be used by most snow village academy students.
"

Kemai then said "this ones can be fun but a little tricky." Kemai then smiled "well lets see how you do shall we"

fire assasin8

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:39 pm

Zane looks at the scroll with a grin on his face. "Oh, Yuki Sojuu...I already learned it!" Zane excliamed jumping up and down. This one he actually knew so he now can move onto the next one.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:31 am

Karoso Kemai

User Image

Kemai Grinned "Now look on the back of that scroll it took me awhile to find that jutsu because it was on the back of that one" Kemai then scratched his head filling pretty stupid for a while on the back of the scroll it said

"Yuki Henge no Jutsu (Snow Transformation Technique)
Description: By altering personal body shape, the user can transform into snow, big or small, the user can use this jutsu for surprise attacks and hidding"

Kemai then said Well do you have this one?"

fire assasin8

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:25 pm

Zane flipped the scroll over and laughed as he found the jutsu. "Okay lets do it," Zane said as he began to look over the jutsu and the requirements of it. It's kinda like the water puddle technique.

"Okay, lets do it!" Zane said as he jumped up and dove head first into the snow he had created earlier...it didn't work...due to the facet that he had slammed his head hard on the ground.

"Ow..that hurt!" Zane cried out as he rose up from the ground and grasped his head. He looked down and at the snow and touched it, imagining what it felt like in his mind. "Maybe I need to spread my chakra," Zane said as he tried again.

Zane formed the seals, but one of them was wrong. Instead of changing his personal body shape to snow, it turned into water. After turning back he sighed..."Ugh...wrong one," Zane muttered.

"Alright, last try!" Zane exclaimed as he jumped up and headed into the snow, forming the seal with one hand quickly before landing. His entire body burst into snow as it landed on the ground along with the rest of the snow already there. He popped his head out of the snow and laughed. "Like this?"
theholyest rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:49 pm

BluewolfofMibu
"Well, whisper it to me (Pm me the info) because I really don't feel like these SORRY EXCUSES FOR SHINOBIS to hear it," Zane told him. He would have much rather have the two of them walk up to him rather than spy on him and if he wasn't in a foreign village, he would have killed them both.

(you would of tried and failed to kill us both, I may be genin, but i can still techniquely beat you and kill you)
Jason was unfazed by the non-grass shinobi's shouting and didn't bother to look at the other one who arrived, Non of these three shinobi felt like a threat to jason. While he was thinking this to himself, his sharingan spun again, to try and copy the technique zane was doing now, Succeeding in copying it, he smiled, waiting to see what more he could 'learn' from these three fools.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:28 pm

((Chill dude...it's just how my character is, you need to calm down, besides, you know nothing about me to say something like that is pretty egotistical. I'm not going to say I can beat you and I'm not going to say I'll lose, it's as simple as that))

"Hey sensei...you mind going somewhere else?" Zane asked him as he popped out of the ground full and started forming a snowball with the snow. He had half a mind to throw it at Luo, but decided against it.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games