Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:45 pm
(They arn't holding the seal up, its like, 4 pieces of large sticky paper on the ground with characters and seals and chakra in them. The clones are just guards basically.)

Xantos rolled to the side barely avoiding the blade. He was low enought to have the blade swoop over him. He stepped out of the barriers, but made more oil clones and ordered them to stay inside of the barriers.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:51 pm
((Ok fire, how do you know A-S rank seals? Last I checked you weren't a medic.))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:52 pm
((Oh okay my bad))
Areku then as soon as he saw he missed and as Xantos came out of the barrier, he quickly blurred away leaving an after-image clone in front of Xantos then another one to his right side trying to confuse him the real Areku coming from the left side of Xantos keeping his distance as his Katana was turning from green and blue while the wind part of the blade was surrounded by lightning, Areku tried to stab Xantos quickly with it on his ribs, though the blade was huge Areku was handling like it was a feather since his Hisakata Katana weights as much as a feather and the wind proportion of the blade had no weight, Areku thrust was quite fast and pretty hard to avoid.

3/13
Blade 2/7

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:53 pm
(Seals, I learned them. And medic: I used to be one when in the old lightning village before it was deleted. I don't think seals and medic goes together if that is what you are saying)

Xantos activated his bloodline, since he was no longer looking at Jason and performed the heavenly spin technique, repelling the attacks away from all angles just to be safe. He walked back into the barrier in hopes of being a little more safer in there.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:56 pm
((You can't just "learn" seals anymore. You have to be a medic, which you aren't. That was part of the rules. Everyone can learn seals up to chunin level. Past that, you have to be a medic specializing in seals.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:59 pm
(Ah damn...now I see it. I read over the rules when I came back and didn't see that. Alright...from this post foward, no more seals.)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:00 pm
((Plus that barrier is gone.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:04 pm
(Alright...at least I can make barriers outside of the sealing jutsu list)

Xantos frowned as he saw his battle array barrier deplete and disappear. He made more hand signs to compensate for it. "Great Water Barrier." he said. Walls of water appeared inside of Senji's wind type barrier.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:20 pm
Areku made a set of seals and a fog surrounded the barriers,"You ain't going anywhere yet." Areku exclaimed as he grabbed his sword and made five swings trying to break the wind water barrier, sending out a surge of lightning to it hitting it hard.

Lightning Slash: Inabikiri kirikizu no jutsu
Lightning/wind
Description: the user makes many handsigns and swings their arms outwards (or fan to powerup move further) sending slashs of wind chakra with sparking electricity towards the enemy at an almost ungodly speed. The more times the user swings their arms the more lightning slashs there will be. Jounin can slash arms up to 10 times (15 for anbu)(20 for kage)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:32 pm
((Before I come, may I say that Sen of the WInd had Sengetsu's pet tell me to come here. So all I want to know, is ranks and who's side am I on?))  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:38 pm
(So me, Xantos and Sen vs. Areku, Jason and Ryoko. I guess I'll help Sen capture Jason...)

Koi flew in on Goji with a smile. He noticed the Tsuchikage was fighting alongside someone against a few people, one of them being Jason. Koi never finished his figt with Jason, he guessed it'll end here. As he flew over top of the group of people fighting, he made several sels and looked around. A shadow could be seen extending from the darkness that was given by the large Goji. As Goji flew in to the area, Koi pulled off his Rain Village headband and stashed it away with the other headbands he had. As goji moved in, the shadow didn't look as if it was extending, but it was. As the giant eagle flew down low, it quickly shot upwardsand Koi did a backflip off of it. His shadow had tailed Goji, and as Goji would fly over Areku, the shadow would be right behind it, hopefully attaching to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:56 pm
Areku looked up to see the giant bird coming at him he still could attacked with his sword charged up with lightning and wind element as he flew up to be right in front of Koi seeing no headband he could only guess that he was here to help out the enemy, since anyone normal would just flee seeing as it wasn't any of there business staying in front of the bird he made five slashes again leaving him 5 left on the jutsu as lightning surge from the sword at incredible speed Areku was send back and while the fog had covered most of the water and wind barrier that he was trying to attack Areku made a seal,"Here goes nothing." Areku said as the fog was made into electrical currents all around it Areku stayed in the air just in case the guy in the bird tried to attack or come close to Kusa again and if his attacked missed, he sent out two more slashes down to the barrier trying to take it out for good, the wind in the attack should just be able to help the lightning from the wind defense or so Areku hoped.
5/13

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:01 pm
(I'm sorry, but what does the counter of the bottom of your posts mean?)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:05 pm
((Ahh the 5/13 you mean?? thats how long I can have susanoo without harming myself))  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:07 pm
I fought that boy a while back His name was something like... aretsu... aterpu... it was Areku! Z yelled to Koi. Only Koi could here him of course...

Koi looked towards the young Areku as Goji simply began to do rolls in the air, trying to dodge the attacks. The final bolt hit Goji and Goji was sent flying to the ground with a loud thud. "Areku, today is the day you die!" He yelled as the shadow had weaved it's way through the lightning shots that would only block it for a couple seconds. They latched on to Areku's shadow. As they did, Koi stood upright. His completely straight body began to unstitch itself. Koi opened his hand, and saw that the blade that Areku was holding fell to the ground. The tendrills inside of Koi would shoot forward and attempt to go in to Areku's chest.

(You never said specifically that you were trying to block the shadow...)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games