Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l_Valkyrie_I

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:47 pm
((Looks like Haku is going to have to get surgery scents Aki's foot is going DEEP in his a** xD))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:14 pm
l_Valkyrie_I
((Looks like Haku is going to have to get surgery scents Aki's foot is going DEEP in his a** xD))

((If there was a "like" button on gaia I would so click it))  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:21 pm
(( LOLOLOL ))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:39 pm
HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Chuunin//Fire-Lightning//Dragconic//Ranmaru's Eyes//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Haku sighed as he attempted to leave the building but was blocked off by... metal. "Son of a b***h." He muttered to himself as he dropped out of the metal that had held him, turned, and walked back into the main portion of the building and looked at Aki for a moment. "You ******** suck. Where were you when my windpipe was going to be broken into peices? You save the two people who have done nothing in the village. Jolly good show, Lady Kusakage. Now can I go or are we going to have to conversate about whatever happened here?" The Chuunin clutched his forehead for a moment. "If Kaimu didn't know how to escape then that's his fault. He's got all the strength in the world and he isn't even using it. And I'm sure he could've saved Kido or whatever his name is. The random kid." Taking a closer look at the Kage, he chuckeled for a moment. "You look like I did when I did it with Shahnz. What did you do with the Kumogakure Shinobi while you were gone, Lady Kusakage?" He bursted out laughing before stopping, abruptly.

"The Crimson Dragon strikes again."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:56 pm
(( Everyone is outside the building Tavvy.
Aki captured everyone in metal bubbles ("She also directed it capture any other living soul in the building"),
pulled them out,
released them then covered the building in metal to suffocate the fire,
and finally pulled the metal back underground. ))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:56 am
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As the flames engulfed Kaimu, he felt a cool metallic feeling, but the usage and activation of "Menace" had taken a lot out of the poor boy. As he slipped into unconsciousness, the cool meta feeling was replaced with a burning sensation, this is what he had expected.

Having slipped out of consciousnesses, Kaimu found himself standing on the air. As he look down he saw a strange scene. What in the.. His words were short, and cut off by a sharp cast as eh watched the events take place below him. Several people stood in a room, it appeared to be an office. One man stood in front of a small girl, she seemed familiar somehow, but before he could think of were he saw her, he was shocked to see her plunge a knife into the man. NO!" Shouted Kaimu as he rushed to Yun's side, but before he could get there, two things stopped him. One, he recognized the girl to be Rini. Two, A blinding fast man flashed next to Yun, before leaping out a hole in the ceiling.

All of this Shocked Kaimu, such a strange dream he was having, but it felt so real....

Back in "reality" the metal came off of Kaumi, who collapsed to the ground. The mark on his chest was producing an intense heat, but he had no real damage from the attack thanks to Aki.

Sindenky

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:55 am
((Edited ._. Ooh! New face...))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:42 am
User Image

Hiro suddenly appeared far away from Aki, on the other side of the destroyed dorms in fact. Noticing that he was too late, he sighed. Then he saw other small flames on the ground, must of been the debris. Suddenly he unzipped his pants and relieved himself on the flames to put them out. Once he was done he zipped his pants back up and looked around, the dorms were a mess... He sighed as he cracked his knuckles, he didn't like having messes like this in his paradise home.

Hiro slapped his palms onto the ground and suddenly, the ground began to shake. The small dead roots under ground suddenly began to feed on Hiro's energy and sprout to life. The roots began to expand further and further until it could be seen shooting out of the ground. Several of these roots were now surfacing and they seemed to be intertwining together. After just 20 seconds, the dorms were restored to their former glory, with out the paint and the furniture of course. He had done enough work for the day. Finally he spotted Aki and ran up to her, "Does this always happen? I mean, I kinda got used to it in the Cloud Village, but warn me about this type of stuff." He said with a smirk.

User Image

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:51 pm
"Goodness gracious, more building blowing up."Kyo shook his head and stretched his wings. This looked like it could quickly get out of hand. Kyo reached down and rested a hand on his sword, just in case.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

With a swift twitch and a jolt, Kaumi returned to consciousness. When his eyes peeled open, they were shining gold. you can not let her become harmed. you must protect those childen Kaimu." the girls voice echoes in an eerie way though Kaimu's thoughts. "What would you know. Your just a librarian." he retorted, flashing a wicked looking grin to seemingly nothing. In a flash he was moving, it was easy to track were he was going thanks to his bloodline. However this had had no skills at all. There is a good chance he is running straight to his death.

Sindenky

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXn i n j u t s u X|X k u s a k a g e X|X m e t a lX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|X c h i r u X|X c l a nX|

XXXXXX Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time.

XXXAki leered at Haku. His words meriting no more than the glare. "You know absolutely nothing of this world. You failed your mission Haku, jolly good show." Aki glanced to Kaimu who at this point was still on the ground. Hiro's arrival warranted a smile by the Kusakage. "Hiro, please detain Haku and keep him under your strict watch until I can attend to him and debrief him from the failure of a mission he just displayed." Aki gestured to point at Haku, the metal beneath the ground was prepared to break forth and snatch the boy if he so tried to escape after her proclamation. The sound of Kaimu's movements alerted her, but she couldn't chase after him just yet until she was sure Haku was put under supervision.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:40 pm
HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Chuunin//Fire-Lightning//Dragconic//Ranmaru's Eyes//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

"Fuucccckkkk...." Haku scowled, coughing up fire for a moment. "Detain me? That's a bunch of bullshit, Lady Kusakage. I failed my mission because of the asswipe named Kaimu. And it pisses me off that I got latched on to that little ********> 'You're talking too much! Calm down!' "And another thing! Why am I babysitting people!? I thought babysitting was for like... babysitters!" 'Kid, shut off your attitude before you die!' "Aren't Shinobi just that? Shinobi?! It's ******** annoying... My life is annoying." 'Haku! Calm down!' 'Fine.' "Sorry about that, Lady Kusakage. I get pissed sometimes. I think I should probably detain myself..." Performing a small set of handsigns, the boy threw a few seeds at the ground and plants started to grow from all of these newly planted seeds. Performing another set of handsigns, the vines and plants that had been born bursting out of the ground and latched onto to his feet, yanking him down to the ground. "I will remain here until I calm myself down and my fire isn't going off like there's no tomorrow."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXn i n j u t s u X|X k u s a k a g e X|X m e t a lX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|X c h i r u X|X c l a nX|

XXXXXX Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time.

XXX"As a shinobi you will be asked to protect and watch over the lives of others. You need to learn that sometimes there are others lives more important than yours. It's a hard lesson and one of the many you will learn. You are young, stubborn, and bullheaded. I can only hope that the show you just displayed, of controlling yourself, is your first step to gaining control of your emotions. Learn this now though. Always pay heed and respect to those who may just hold your future in their hands. I don't want to be the one to hold dominion over you, but to be your friend and guide. Will you allow this, Haku?" Aki spoke lowering her hand and allowing them to hang lightly by her sides. He was still young and not experienced as much of the world as she had. His lack of respect had definitely irked her, but she would forgive him if he appeared to accept her words.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:22 pm
HAKU IKEZA

User Image

Blowing his hair from his face, the Chuunin looked up. "I'm ******** nineteen. I'm no kid, nor am I a young man just now experiencing the world. I know what love is, I know what death is. I can handle these things. So don't talk to me as if I'm a child. Second, I'm not stubborn and I'm not bullheaded either. Now, don't get me wrong, I respect your words, however, the better decision was to keep track of them and not allow them to run freely through the city. For all I know, someone is rampaging through Kusa attempting to kill Kaimu. And they may have suceeded, had I not burned the roof and stopped him from running away. Like you said, nothing terrible has happened to them. Thank you for your help, Lady Kusakage. I'll refer you to whoever is in charge... Oh, that's you isn't it? Well then... Lady Kusakage, Lady Kusakage assisted me on this mission and she has done a great job. She deserves a reward. My temper is fully under my control. And everything done here today is technically valid for the mission. With Lady Kusakage's help, I completed the mission. So... that was the debriefing. Hope your trips have been awesome. And hope I'm still tolerable."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:19 am
User Image

Hiro was just about to detain the boy when he had done it himself. Was the boy that impatient? He sure was stubborn and disrespectful, didn't he know he could only act that way if he could actually hold off against the person he was disrespecting? "Aki, its clear the boy is only doing what he thinks should be done... and so I strongly advise that someone looks over him as he does assignments. Its just a probationary status, he can gain back his freedom when he proves that he can handle a simple mission." It was something Susumu had done to Hiro back then while training for the Chuunin exams, she felt that he wasn't competent enough to oversee his own missions and training, so she oversaw everything he did until she trusted him enough.

Then he looked down at Haku, the disrespectful boy that thought he could back talk his superiors. "Obviously, you are forgetting who this woman is. She is the Kusakage. You, my tiny short tempered man, are just a simple Chuunin. It pays to be on good terms with the Kusakage, especially if you plan on making it to the Jounin rank." His usual relaxed face hardened, showing a look of seriousness that was rare to spot on Hiro.

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces