Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:01 pm
Her eyes looked away from him as she looked at Hya. "Cloud gates.Though Rahenno could be leaving...not really sure." She then slowly turned to look Ryugan as her glossy blue hair floated when wide passed by.She put her hood back up as her liquid eye color suddenly turned hard.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:15 pm
User Image
Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

User Image

"You dont believe me..." The clone uttered slowly , he really wanted to get through to her.

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:23 pm
"It's not that I don't believe you. Its that I heard that line so many times meaning I went out with so many guys, and at the end they break my heart as always. The most hurting was my last relationship. I just didn't want that to happen again..." She then took a peek at his expression with her clear blue hazel eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:39 pm
User Image

User Image

He simply smiled, his glistening hazel eyes still locked on her astonishingly unique features. He placed his right hand on her chin, his hand cold and smooth. He slightly lifted her chin upward, so her eyes met his. The instant she peered into his eyes, she would be able to tell he ment every word he said, unlike all the others, his only intent was to get with her, and nothing else. " Don't compare me to others.. I will never do that to you.."

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:46 pm
She looked deep in his eyes and then closed hers.She saw then he wasn't lying so she would give him one chance only, meaning one slip up and he's done. She took his hand off under her chin. "Fine...i'll be your girl." Her face got into a serious kinda scary matter. "If you make you slip up then your done, Got That!" She wasn't always going to be rough on him but most of the times she will be.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:55 pm
User Image

User Image

He couldn't help but smile around her, she wasn't just any typical girl, she was special. Ryugan grinned, still smiling. "Ok, I wont disappoint you mam" He then continued. "So you busy now or..."

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:57 pm
"Your saying you wanna go on a date?..." She then opened her eyes as the color was hard and liquid at the same time.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:57 am
"You can leave with him. I will send clones updating you on what is going on." Hya's clone was twirling his finger then got up. He jumped to the ground."Catch you later!"Hya's clone started to walk off.  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:32 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Silently Amara slipped into the female side of the hot springs. She began undressing and grabbed a towel before placing all of her things away in a safe spot so no one could touch them. She had removed everything except for the silver mask which laid on her face.

Amara headed over to a pump and grabbed a bucket. She filled it with water and gave her body a quick scrub before pouring it over her head. Normal hot springs were not supposed to contain dirty bodies. They were purifying springs and she wanted to keep things that way.

With the towel wrapped around her fairly large bossom, she headed out to the female side. Amara took a quick glance around. She didn't see anyone, but that didn't mean she was alone. Only time would really tell.

Her foot slipped into the water first before she let her body sink down after. With a light sigh she closed her eyes and began relaxing. Her mind wandering on different things, none of them truely important.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:36 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara opened up her eyes after a half hour of relaxation. She figured that was probably enough and clutching the towel tightly, stood up and got out of the hot spring. The cool air stung her body and her mind told her to get back in. She simply ignored it and headed inside.

Amara took a few moments to dry off her body before replacing the clothes she had been wearing before. With a light sigh she attached the sheath to her waist and tossed the sopping wet towel into a dirty basket for the attendents before turning and leaving the hot spring.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:42 pm
Mizu squinted her eyes as she sighed. She then nodded as he was gone she took put down the hood of her cloak she was wearing. The hazel part of her eye was sweet and liquid but the blue was hard. This was very rare.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:45 am
"Well, that was interesting." Hya's clone appears on a tree branch. He was holding a box of sweet dumplings."Hey, i bought some sweet dumplings, do you want some?" He ate one fo the sticks that was in the box.  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:07 pm
"No thanks though...so what's so interesting?" She tilted her head as she ran her hands through her hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:43 pm
"Well we went from finding actual people from the Ookami clan to meeting someone who has the hots for you. I mean, we really didnt get anywhere, but we did find out that Pyro is still alive. I have not heard anything from Rahenno."  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:20 pm
"Heh...yea uh..." She really didn't know what to say to that at all.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games