Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:36 pm

Selene Hana
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth & Lightnen]

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!

she finished her ramen drinking the beef flavored water out of it "i always wondered...what is a anbu operative's job in his/her village?" she asked curious[[oh god i can smell that ramen right now!]]User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:47 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"In this village your my personal guard an are send out to the most dangerous missions." Arekku said simply as he took a deep breath.

((MMmmmm lucky you!!!!!!!))

User Image
Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:50 pm

Selene Hana

"this is where 'are you even strong anough to become the kage' comes in....why would the all powerful kuskage need...protection? does he not trust his safety in his village?" she said she never believed the kage ever needed protectionUser Image
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:59 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"Well that actually came out wrong, they work personally right under me, so I call them my personal guard. Though at the moment there is no ANBU in the village except for Ryoko who is currently out." Arekku said as he sat back,"Though you did get me there about the whole protection thing, though in this village I will be the first line of defense usually." Arekku said as he rubbed his head.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:07 pm

Selene Hana

"ah i see...so right now if the village was under attack you would send your sannin chuunin ect ect to fight?" she said/asked himUser Image
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:34 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"No not at all, if the village was attacked I would be the one defending it. If the village got more people that I can trust I would send them out though at the moment I only have three people I can count on a fight and all." Arekku said thinking hard,"Though that means I would be the first one to go there to fight and keep them back so they can make sure that the village is properly defended." Arekku said as he stood up then took out a pouch of money and dropped some cash on the table,"Let's head back to train you can ask me more there if you want."

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:40 pm

Selene Hana

[[sorry if i keep logging off some guy name cory is havign a fight with minty._.]]
she nodded getting up "i think i'm outa questions for now, but i'll think of more for you" she said walking out with areku to the training grounds
User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:48 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

((lmao haha seriously?? lol haha, how is that going??))
Areku and Selene exit.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:52 pm

Rahenno walked around the village. He never wandered the village before and came across a Ramen shop. He walked inside and quickly ordered. He got shrimp noddles and started to eat.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:00 pm

Rahenno walked out the ramen shop. He had finished his bowl. He put down a tip on the table and left. It was gettin late and he needed a place to stay.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:37 pm

I've seen a lot....

User Image

((Poor Rah.... only Rps superb in combat.. ah well.))

Ronnel stepped into the ramen stand, pausing in the doorway to inhale the various aromas. He pushed into the shop and grinned before sitting at the main bar, using a slight henge to appear like a little kid. He pressed his finger to his lips to hush the ramen stand owner and waited for his student to arrive.
and I'll see more even when you're gone.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:41 pm

Running straight into the shop Tetsuo ran past his sensei not realizing it. When he came to a stop he looked around "Sensei?"He said as sat down in a chair and looked to the kid "hey."

(lol NVM, I misread.)

Havok-Trance

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:51 pm

I've seen a lot....

User Image

Under the disguise, Ronnel grinned. He was curious to see what kind of patience his new student had, and this would be a good way to test it. The illusory feet wagged in the air as he ordered a bowl of beef ramen. He looked over as Tetsuo entered, responding to his student's greeting with a casual reply.
"'Ello!" He waved one illusion hand furiously at the boy. Mentally, he was cackling like a maniac.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:59 pm

With a grunt Tetsuo bega to think, 'I ran behind sensei, he would of had to hide behind something; but that would mean this is a joke.' He continued to ponder as he ordered a bowl of Beef ramen with an extra bowl of broth to take home. 'If Sensei had taught me that jutsu he wouldn't of used it... I remember something about changing shape and cloning.' His brain was bussing with different ideas of what happened 'most clone techniques can't excert very much chakra, meaning it couldn't of been a clone.'

His Beef ramen was placed infront of him though Tetsuo didn't eat it. He looked to the boy and gave him a quick look 'I doubt sensei would use a large amount of his chakra just to trick me so....' It finally came to him, after about 45 minutes of pondering he looked to the boy next to him and tossed a strip of beef at him. If this wasn't sensei he had a feeling headed be fighting.

Havok-Trance

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:04 pm

I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel deftly caught the strip of beef with his chopsticks. He reached up and slid the rebreather down and bit into the beef, keeping the illusion up. He let it drop once his rebreather was back in place. He chuckled loudly at the eyetwitch on Tetsuo's face. His ramen was set down in front of him. He grinned behind the mask and quickly ate the ramen, keeping a henge over his face. Finally he looked over at Tetsuo.
"Maa maa Tetsuo-kun. It's not polite to throw food you know." There was cheer evident in his voice as he ordered another bowl of ramen.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games