Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What could ruin Resident Evil? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Could Resident Evil ever be ruined?
  Yes
  Never
  Resident Evil 4
  Resident Evil Movies
  Other reason
View Results

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:59 am
Oooh haha I see now. XD Gosh, Im sorry that went right by my head!

And that's amazingly exactly what I would say. Only I'd offer you a fried chicken leg for every hacking job. Hahha  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:59 am
Umm... You mean Wesker's Report? I dunno, I found it on eBay. The Japanese copies were mass produced if I understand correctly, so it's not expensive.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Blackartist19

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:08 pm
if anyone says RE4 then they have sumthin wrong in their head. but what could ruin RE is Jack Thompson. friggin psycho  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:15 pm
Jack Thompson was GOOD for video games. He's such an idiot that he made the VG industry look good.

And no, RE4 didn't ruin Resident Evil. Capcom did.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Blackartist19

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:36 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Jack Thompson was GOOD for video games. He's such an idiot that he made the VG industry look good.

And no, RE4 didn't ruin Resident Evil. Capcom did.

well jack thompson was good to make fun of for his stupidity. but what was bad was he was wasting the VG industrie time with open and shut lawsuits.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:38 pm
Yeah, but judges never took him seriously anyway. It was always like, "Jack Thomspon said this." And everyone said, "What an idiot." It was like good publicity for Video Games.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Blackartist19

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:48 pm
what could ruin the resident evil series is a ban on videos games all over the world.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:52 pm
But for that, he'd need to bring up some very convincing arguments, which he's incapable of doing.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Blackartist19

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:09 pm
well what could ruin me playing resident evil is my annoying roommate who comments on everything i do. like " you're not making this entertaing to me" i hate playing RE when he is here so goddamn annoying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:15 pm
I found that people are more entertained watching someone play if the player does more talking. Like when I first picked up REmake, and I was playing it, my friend wasn't really familiar with the story of RE1.
So while playing I was kinda narrating like, "Okay, this part is different from the original. In the original you do this." And I dunno, I guess it worked, because afterwards he was like, "You know, usually I'm bored watching someone play, but not with you."  

Biohazard EXTREME

Blackartist19

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:27 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I found that people are more entertained watching someone play if the player does more talking. Like when I first picked up REmake, and I was playing it, my friend wasn't really familiar with the story of RE1.
So while playing I was kinda narrating like, "Okay, this part is different from the original. In the original you do this." And I dunno, I guess it worked, because afterwards he was like, "You know, usually I'm bored watching someone play, but not with you."

i do talk while im playing. but its mostly insulting the enemies. i was playing invisible mode in REmake and a zombie grabbed me but i tazed his a** and i usually say "b***h please". or the one dangerous zombie when i flip out everytime i see him i start screaming" get the ******** away from me". but my roommate is a RE speed runner( he beaten the REmake in 1hour and 42 minutes) so when he watches me play he starts backseat gaming. i hate it when people do that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:30 pm
Well, I gotta admit, it is kind of annoying to watch someone who plays the game slower than you.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Blackartist19

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:36 pm
its when i try to solve one of the puzzles in the game. but i got him on the clock puzzle. and the jewelry box puzzle( the one when you gotta put peices together exactly, i actually did that one for him). but he was mostly on me when i glitched the game to get infinite grenade rounds and went on to a killing spree shooting anything that moves. But he did like the Crimson head hunt i mimicked somebody else doing on youtube. http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ni2cAm3ETTM  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:40 pm
Uwe Bole getting the rights to make the next game.  

Hanibal Rex

Roxas_teh_Nobody

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:18 pm
resident evil 4 and 5 is ruining it (i hate u ashley)  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games