Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:11 pm

( Killing people is no good, not very profitable. My closet has boxes of stuff in it)
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:31 pm

((No, that is obvious. *is worried* ))

Some boxes had emptied their contents on her body, and in the flickering light from the light bulb one could almost lie at themselves and say she was still alive. Her lips were in the shape of a soundless 'O.' Her eyes were partly opened and she was stone cold.

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Sarax Alistair

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:36 pm

Tomeko walked out onto the roof, breathing in the fresh nigh air. It's a beautiful night She thought to herself.
"Come rest your tiny head, don't think about the world. Tonight it's you and me. I will watch over you and protect from all harm. My beautiful, perfect baby girl." Tomeko sang softly.
"That's a pretty song." a voice said from behind her. She instantly recognized the voice and whirled around. "Where'd you hear it?"
Tomeko frowned. "I...I don't remember."
The man from the stairs smiled. "What's your name, pretty girl?"
Tomeko's suspicions flared. "Are you following me?"
The smile of the man's face disappeared. "Now, what would make you think such a thing?" he walked closer.
"I don't think you should come any closer." Tomeko warned, holding out her arm.
"Oh, come on. All I want is to know your name." he whispered, creeping closer to her. Tomeko slowly backed up until her back was pressed up against the edge of the roof.
"I said stay back!" Tomeko screamed as the man came closer. All of a sudden, he grabbed her shoulders and pulled her to him. He pressed his lips hard on hers.
She felt her hands heat up and all of a sudden flames burst out where her hands had been.
"Aaah!" The man screamed, trying to put out the flames Once they are doused, the man glared at her. "You...you're a freak!" He screamed, backing up.
That word echoed through her head and she saw red. She couldn't control herself. All of a sudden, the man in front of her bursts into flames.
"No! Aaaaah!!" He screamed, stumbling backwards. He screamed in agony for a few seconds and then disintegrated into nothing but ashes.
It took Tomeko about a minute to come to her senses. She stared down at the pile of ashes, a horrified look on her face. "What have I done?" She collapsed to the ground, pulling her knees to her chest and burying her face in her arms.
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:42 pm

(Creepers beware...Tomeko is too hott to handle burning_eyes 3nodding )

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

CharlotteGray

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:47 pm

((I'll say. Whoo-ee! biggrin ))

Sabine crouched to rearrange the items that had fallen over the body, and she stacked the boxes so that they wouldn't shift again. As she crouched there, she tentatively reached forward to touch Leeloo's face. It was curious that her body hadn't shown any real signs of death; of course, it was still early on, but her color should be gone...
Then she heard the shouts from the roof. She stood quickly, frowning - what could that be?
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:53 pm

(I'd just thought I'd put in a little twist.)

I'm a monster. Tomeko thought to herself, tears running down her face. I don't deserve to be here...to be alive. Her thoughts turned suicidal.
You're very special. She heard a voice say, causing her head to jerk up.
"Who's there?" She asked aloud.
My special little girl The voice said again, barely a whisper. An image flashed into Tomeko's mind. A woman with blonde hair and green eyes standing in a kitchen cooking while a man with grayish hair and brown eyes sat a table, reading the newspaper. On the floor, playing with a barbie, was a little girl who looked oddly like herself.
Tomeko shook her head roughly. NO! I have no family. She told herself, all the while knowing it wasn't true.

Sarax Alistair

CharlotteGray

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:34 pm

Sabine closed the closet door and went out to the balcony, looking upwards in curiosity. Suddenly she remembered - M's other friend had been in the room with them, before... where was she now?
She leapt off the balcony with a strong thrust of her wings, silently shooting up to the roof, and landed on the edge. And as she suspected, the girl was there, standing with her back to Sabine.
'Hello,' Sabine greeted her. 'I'm afraid we haven't formally met yet - but I heard you up here, and - my name is Sabine...' Then she realized that something was wrong. Tomeko's posture was off, just slightly - 'Are you well?' Sabine asked.
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:47 pm

Tomeko turned slowly and she stared at Sabine. "I...I killed him." She whispered, pointing to the pile of ashes. Her lungs seemed to have shrunk and she was gasping for air. "I killed him." She echoed, turning her back to Sabine and once more staring at the pile of ashes.

Sarax Alistair

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:22 pm

((Ugh, good night all. Sleep well! ))
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:51 pm

(I am doing a prevention....all you girls with your suicidal thoughts for your characters is a bit scary....so please, for the rp's sake, watch this video crying click me. I'm magical cure of depression.)

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

CharlotteGray

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:56 pm

'That is a pile of ashes,' Sabine thought, perplexed. 'Are you telling me it was once a man?' She stepped off the edge of the roof and closer to Tomeko. Something in her manner was familiar; she reminded Sabine, somehow, of Leeloo just before she'd taken the arsenic. 'How could you have been the cause of that?'
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:56 pm

(My character isn't suicidal...she's just in shock.)

Tomeko shook her head. "I...I don't know." She looked at her hands perplexed. "I didn't even touch him! I just got so...so angry at him." She looked back at Sabine. "All he did was call me a freak and I KILLED the man."
Tomeko felt so confused. "I didn't mean to kill him."

Sarax Alistair

CharlotteGray

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:57 pm

((Okay. Good, 'cause the suicidal thoughts sentence worried me a bit there.))

'You turned a man into ash?' Sabine was impressed. Her mother, she knew, hadn't been able to produce fire hot enough to break down a body that fast. 'The heat required for that would be...' She couldn't calculate it offhand. But Tomeko was distressed, she could see that - 'It was a mistake, is that correct? He provoked you. It's possible... you simply have yet to learn to control your emotions, as they relate to your power.' She gave Tomeko the rational answer to what seemed to be distressing her.
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:18 pm

((....I plead the 5th -.-"))
Nelia had no choice.She sighed and found as much of her energy as she could and changed herself into a falcon and M into a mouse.Nelia flew quickly into the forest,falling to the ground as they both changed back.She was to tired to do anything more."Sorry M..."She whispered,almost inaudible.Nelia instantly passed out.

Habonia

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:43 pm

Laying next to Nelia, M was still damp and the air was cool, so he snuggled up closer to Nelia and put his arms around her. His body needed some rest. Until they were both able to walk again, they couldn't reach the hotel. In her unconscious state, Nelia's mind was susceptible to M's. M entered into her subconscious mind. ".....I am happy you came back with me...."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games