Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:35 am

Kemai getting bored standing went to sit next to zane "so whats up with you"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:49 am

"Nothing much, just passing the time by learning some new jutsus and training. I'm ready to get this exam over with so I can go back to my village. What about you?" asked Zane

BluewolfofMibu

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:08 am

"same as normal with the exception of the exams watching the village fighting random people and bored as normal oh and like i said when the exams are done if im here ill teach you some things i created with the hyoton" Kemai then smiled and put his hands behind his head and say back in the chair
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:13 am

"Thank you, I'll remember that. I'll make sure I stick around and keep things interesting for you. It must be tough though, watching an entire village. And then being bored most of the time. I couldn't take it," said Zane. He hated being bored. He always had to be doing something.

BluewolfofMibu

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:21 am

Kemai laughed "well i think i told you before im usually with my brother the akatsuki he keeps he entertained most of the time cause he is unpredictable so that's never boring" Kemai then started messing with his kunnis spinning them between his fingers
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:32 am

"Kemai...hypothetically speaking, what would one have to do to join Akatsuki?" asked Zane curiously. He would probably never betray his village, but who knows what the future would bring.

BluewolfofMibu

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:53 am

Kemai again laughed "well what you would have to do is talk to my brother and beat one of the akatsuki members and take there ring" Kemai chuckled again "trust me hes my own brother and he wont let me in the akatsuki you have to be better than kage to be in it"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:01 am

"Better than kage? Wow, they must be pretty powerful then. Me...I have a long ways to go before that," sighed Zane, "but maybe I'll reach that level someday," Zane grinned.

BluewolfofMibu

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:16 pm

Kemai sighed"well just letting you know be fore that day you will have to got though me" Kemai looked up at the roof "tell that day ill help you if you need the help"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:32 pm

Zane smiled at the comment and thanked Kemai. He gave a huge sigh of boredom. At least he's doing something productive and training at the training grounds. If not, he probably would have gone crazy.

BluewolfofMibu

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:32 pm

Vrail had fallen asleep in his chair, he began to lightly snore.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:35 pm

Sano cracked open the door to the Hall and stared in. He looked around the hall and saw that no one else had headed to their fights. Sano cursed softly and walked over to his original bench. "Jesus...Can we start this alraedy? I've been waiting for days to fight." Sano layed back against the wall and lifted his hood over his eyes. He didn't want to think about fighting, but he couldn't help it. He closed his eyes and tried to picture his home back in Suna. It was warm there...Warm...warm...He soon drifted to sleep.

Plexilate

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:37 pm

Zane chuckled as he heard Vrail snore, then he saw Sano drift to sleep. He then sighs, "I can't help but agree with Sano," Zane muttered.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:38 pm

Ed arrived and saw Sano asleep. He went up to him and took his hands off and ran to the training grounds "sorry sano but paybacks a witch with a capital B" remembering that Sano tried to prank him as well.

Metal_Edge91

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:38 pm

((Sano, fyi ,the Taste of sand convinces the target that they have a bit of sand in their mouth. It causes them to lose focus and to spit it out, but it keeps coming back until they dispell the genjutsu. And your RPC is a fire natured character....he has fire.....warm yourself up....

@Edgar WHen you arrive, ask for the two genjutsu scrolls from Edgar. Learning those mat give you a slight edge.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games