Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:27 pm

"I don't care! I got this idiot!" Demi snapped, holding her blade up to block the Bolinoak's axe. "Tell the Lieutenant I sent you away and if they got a problem with it, they can chew me out later!" She added, firing funnels at the Bolinoak, covering up the area she was in with smoke..
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:38 pm

"Ma'am, it was Lieutenant Gil who ordered us. And we DON'T want our faces indented into a tray like what happened to someone else!!"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:05 pm

There was no response, for what seemed like ages..

"I don't care what Gil said!" Demi barked back finally as the smoke began clearing. The Sazabi was now badly damaged, but so was the Bolinoak. Both suits had exhausted each other's missiles, thus the reason why the smoke took so long to clear. All they had now were their melee weapons. "I told YOU to do something! If he gets mad tell him it's my fault!!" She continued to bark, breaking the hold between her blade and the Bolinoak's axe.

"Listen to the girl, idiots." Olskey said in a cold tone, glaring at her. "Go waste our lives on some of the other men."
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:19 pm

"No can-do, Ma'am. If we were to abandon you we would be disobeying a direct order." One of the soldiers said as the other returned.
"But seeing as you want to fight this one alone, we will not interfere."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:22 pm

"And if I order you to leave and help someone else rather than stand around like a bunch of idiots?!" Demi snapped, one of her eyes twitching as she becoming extremely annoyed with them, narrowly missing a swing from the Bolinoak's axe. If anything, they were more distracting to her than helpful.

"Seems like someone has no control~" Olskey teased, catching her blade with his hand as if it were nothing, and compared to most things he faced, it was..
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:25 pm

"Leo incoming!" One of the pilots called out as the others turned around instantly and shot it down.

"We're here to make sure you aren't ambushed, that's all."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:30 pm

Demi's eye only twitched more. She wasn't going to argue anymore. They weren't listening. They were just distracting her. God damn idiots...

"They don't listen very well do they..?" Olskey tilted his head, hacking at her sides with his axe.

"NO. THEY DON'T." She barked back, jerking the blade out of his hand blocking most of his attack.
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:47 am

Meanwhile, the battle between Gil and Grim continued to be a stalemate.
No other mobile suits were near them, knowing that would be taboo with them...
One would strike, while the other blocked it perfectly. One Went backward, the other followed them exactly.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:40 am

"Don't tell me.. your friend over there is exactly like Grim?" Olskey asked in a bored, tone, glaring over at the two as he was yet again holding onto the Sazabi's blade while his axe was stuck in it's arm. "Emotionless; Dull; Boring; Orphan."

"Why the Hell do you care?!" Demi snapped, annoyed as her blade just kept getting caught every time she came close to making a blow. The only thing she had done was break his hands and damage everything else a tad bit with her missiles.

"Because this killing may just become a mercy kill."
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:11 am

The Barzam team looked right at the Bolinoak after it's last transmission. If it did try to destroy the Sazabi, they would fire apon the cockpit...

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:12 pm

he watched as a gudam he had never seen before flew towards him. He turned to face it, shield in front of him, his flail ready to strike.
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:21 pm

The Asshimar suddenly changed back into its normal form before it rammed its fist right into the shield, making it bend until the Asshimar's face was staring at the Bolt Gundam's.
"Dojime Mishiashi...Master Chief Petty Officer of Kava, stationed on the LionHeart..." Geno said on an open channel, pausing for a moment.

"I've seen your file...You've fought heroicly...But now it's time to see what a hero's fate is all about!"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:27 pm

"You might piss off my ever so annoying team though.." Demi said, glancing over at the Barzam team for a moment.

"Well they seem to annoy you too, making this kill even more merciful!" Olskey laughed, jerking his axe from the Sazabi's arm and now going for the cockpit as Demi had left it wide open.
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:38 pm

Seeing as the cockpit to the Bolinoak was out of view, the Barzam team fired apon the arm with the axe.
"Don't stop until that arm is dust!"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:41 pm

Dojime braced himself and boosted into the punch so he wouldn't fly of course. "Talk is week, and I am no hero," He said fiercely, pushing off of the gundam with his foot then swinging his flail at the gundam's head, making sure to keep the dented shield in front of him. He didn't care how this guy knew who he was, he was another enemy and that is all that mattered to Dojime.
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games