Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:20 pm
Hakai's eyes narrowed, tears still in her eyes. Ok so maybe this guy was better at controling the spirits than she was, hell she was still a kid. Her mom could shake the earth for miles and much stronger than she could. She panted heavily, she couldn't stay in this form for much longer.

"I am not a Fel or whatever, I am human, I can turn into monsters. Thats all! I don't even know what a Fel is." she sat down and covered herself up hoping that this would work, she was no where near as strong but maybe she'd at least be able to prove her point. Feathers started to swirl around her, her form changing again, she was much more slimer creature with wings, her eyes a deep violet. She blinked several times. "This enough proof for you? I can change into monsters, of varying power and looks depending on what I desire...but I can't control it that well...thats why I'm here. These are my strongest and most unstable.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:32 am
Gothika sized up the newly transformed thing... it deffinitly wasn't a Fel... it was like nothing he had ever seen before. She was too pretty to be Dranei, not evil looking enough to be Fel, no gills, which ruled out Naga, and her ears weren't pointy nor her skin red, so she wasn't a Blood Elf... maybe she was telling the truth about being human. His rage slowly subsided and he sheathed his sword and reclaimed his axe from a rock nearby.

"Hold still, your wounded..."

Gothika moved in towards her with his had outstreached, it was glowing a slight green.  

Inaluke

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:41 am
Hakai out stretched her wings just in time to see Gothika coming down to her. She flintched slightly at the green light before looking at it with a relieved sigh that he finally stop chasing her around.

"See I told you I'm not a Fel...what the hell IS a Fel? I'm a human...I guess I got lucky and changed into something thats around where you are from....and apprently you hate them."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:46 am
Gothika grinned, revealing a great row of razor sharp teeth. He places his hand gently on Hakai and the green light engulfed her, sending a warm fuzzy feeling throught her body as her wounds started to mend.

"A Fel is a deamon from another plain... they came and invaded Dreanor a long time ago... We is finally fighting them back now but it has cost us many great warriors. Your woundnds are healed, now tell me where your plain's Dark Portal is... I must get back to my homeland to defend my people."

Inaluke

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:56 am
Hakai enjoyed the warm fuzzy feeling, just like a mother's hug almost she enjoyed herself until she looked up at Gothika and made a nervous laugh and shook a bit. Oh god he could chew me up like gum. She fluttered her wings to get herself standing. She consentrated trying to think of herself being normal, slowly the change begain to happen, bringing her back to her normal self.

"Oh well they don't sound nice at all. I am sorry to hear about your fallen men as well." She rubbed the back of her head not sure how to tell the big guy. "Um...I don't know how to say this but...my plain doesn't contain any dark portals."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:00 am
Gothika stared stunned at the girl... NO DARK PORTALS?!? Could it be, a realm finally left untouched by the Fel. Nevermind his homeland, he had to stay here and make shure that the Fel never occupied this dimension. He picked up the little human and put her on his shoulder and started walking.

"Allright, I'm going to stay here to keep the Fel out, are there any portals in this High Skool of yours?"

Inaluke

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:32 am
Hakai brushed herself off and thought long and hard about portals....portals....portals....hmmm. Were there any portals? She gasped as she was lifted into the air. She clinged to his neck, fearful that she'd fall.

"Um...no, we have the transport to get to the dorms, but I do not remember any such portals." She took one loo, gasping and holding tightly to the big green mountain.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:37 am
Gothika checked off one of many in a list of ways the fel could come. He got up next to the buildeing he had come out of and jumped onto the side of the sphere, the electricity bounceing harmlessly off of his thick green flesh.

"No portals eh.. any places of particular magic quality, or places where mages in general practice they're arts?"

He kept climbing, eventually punching a new hole in the window and climbing back into the lounge it's self.

"And are they're any deamons or mages who dabble in deamonic magics like warlocks?"

Inaluke

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:46 am
Hakai flinched and sighed at the beating the building and the replacements happening instantly.

"Well, not really, the places don't have high activities of magic really, just some classrooms, but they are highly protected with enchantments and what have you." She quietly listened as he spoke again. "No, none of those...well theres this one guy...who wants to bring on the world shattering down but I haven't seen him in quiet some time." she said with a sigh and rubbing her shoulder. "He's about 8 feet and in a cloke, blood red hair."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:50 am
Gothika froze in mid climb... 8 feet tall, blood red hair, wants to distroy the world... perfect dit for a Fel or a Deamon of some kind... he had some hunting to do. He needed to find out everything he could, and then confront this guy to make shure he wasnt with the Fel.

"I want all information about tall scary man so I know what I fighting..."

Inaluke

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:01 am
Hakai blinked her mind was a bit hazy after her battle with him from such a loss and regaining of blood...and well being freaked out beyond beleif...much like now.

"Well lets see. he had...well he could make his teeth sharp, he didn't have horns but his skin was rough like sand paper. He could use some dark magics but nothing that could summon. It's really fuzzy after a point. Oh but I remember marks and tattoos all over his body."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:07 am
Gothika sighed, it was ok, just some hack of a Kabbalist, no need to worry about his idiocy. He finished climbing the electrifyed wall and hopped into the Student Lounge, setting the girl down gently on the ground.

"so Haw-Kai, what is there to do on your planet thats fun? And where are the Bars... i need a stiff drink.."

Inaluke

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:26 am
Hakai jumped down, glad to finally be on something solid and her bright smile proved that very much. She brushed her hair down, being so close to all the volts and static had frizzed her hair up just a bit.

"Lets see, well there is the club off campus, and the malls I guess. But for you they'd be pretty small. Most people aren't as tall as you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:36 am
Gothika nodded and reclined gently on a couch, it groaning under his weight. He sighed and closed his eyes, the fighting was finally over for him, he was 29, and 20 of those years he spent carrying a sword and now it was all over. So this was what it was like to have died, wasn't that bad really.

He streached out on the couch, from here one could get a really good view of him, rippeling slabs of muscle under thick grass green skin, squared jaw, wild untamed black hair, scars and puncture wounds rangeing across his torso. Some might consider him attractive in a rugged sort of way.

Inaluke

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:40 am
Hakai blinked several timed shocked that the couch could hold him. Wow he must have had it pretty rough. She pulled her hair back into a pony tail, glad to have it out of her way while it frizzed.

"So...what is this place of your's like...what was its name again? The place you are from." She asked moving down to sit on one of the near by chairs.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games