Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Field of Dreams - Iwagakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:51 am
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

| Tsuchikage | Taijutsu Master | Lightning King | Bone Fighter|

User Image

((I gotta do a few things so I gotta call off this spar. Another time perhaps lol. Sorry dude, duty calls))

After the water drained Raiden turned to walk away. "I need to do a few things as my duty as kage, but we'll finish this another time, or I'll give you a different test instead. Yes....a different test. But for now continue training or train a genin. Yun, thanks for taking care of Hana. I'll get to you too soon enough, for now please start training Hana as best as possible" He said as he walked away, putting on his kage robes and hat, though he left the robes open exposing his chest. Not for show, but he finds it more comfortable. It felt good not having that black robe on any longer.

((XD a jutsu of mine has been approve, now time to beef security up with my own stuff!)

Raiden the Blue Lightning

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:33 am
Kai stood there pissed."Yea yea whatever."

((You suck right now stare ))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:34 am
((lol, well don't you worry your test will be arriving very soon. It'll be more far as well, and the goal is simple))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:37 am
A kunai was thrown from somewhere and stuck into the ground by Kai. Attached to it was a note. It read

Are you able to go head first and face death? You say your the best when you are still young and only a chunin. Answer this for me now, if you think you deserve the rank you hold and to be taught a new taijutsu style, take this kunai and cut your hand. If not, walk away. When time comes where a shinobi must ask himself, do I proceed and face possible death? Or do I turn away to save myself? The choice is yours

Shruikan Tenshi

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:42 am
Kai picked up the kunai as he read the note."Death,what a joke."Kai smiled as he cut the palm of his hand with a nice quick cut."OK now what?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:47 am
As blood touched the ground it began to tremble. The ground slowly was beginning to split apart as a massive white claws slammed onto the earth. Out of the smoke that was emitting from the hole a large dragon of bone emerged. It towered over Kai as it opened its mouth revealing rows of razor sharp teeth and unleashed a monstrous roar. The dragon's long tail of bones bursted out of the ground beneath Kai to impale him. The dragon was the test  

Shruikan Tenshi

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:50 am
Kai laughed as he dodged the tail by doing a cartwheel to the right."Thats what im suspose to be scare dof?"Kai smiled as he took a deep breath.He easily out matched the dragon in speed and he could win if he got the right shot in."Your move dragon."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:54 am
User Image

Hana Chiru

Genjutsu Class / Iwagakure / Academy Student / Chiru Clan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the Vortex stopped Hana hit the ground hard. he sat there for a moment then pulled out a kunai and cut the string off of his wrist. Hana then stood up and brushed himself off looking around for a moment. Hana then sighed and dug his hands into his pockets waiting for something to happen. Hana watched as Kai had summoned a dragon after reading a note. Hana felt the dragons power from where he stood across the training grounds, and this dragon made him tremble a little bit on the inside.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:56 am
The dragon was releasing a series of what sounded like laughs when Kai made its remark. Its tail lifted up in front of Kai and shot down at faster speeds then it did breaking out of the ground, as it did the bones began getting denser as the dragon rose its hand, the claws on it suddenly shot off like bullets from it flying around him, to where if he moved he would risk being struck by one of the claws. The claws fired off regrew indicating the dragon was capable of controlling its bones like a kaguya  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:02 pm
Kai stood there as he flipped back with incredible swpeed,even faster then the dragons.AS Kai dodged the claws and the tail he covered himself in bone armor and then reinforced his hands and legs with evtra thick bone."This is better."Kai waited for the dragon to attck before making a move.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:07 pm
The dragon inhaled deeply as it opened its mouth, exhaling a cloud of its poisonous breath which it also flapped its wings to make the cloud pick up speed and expand as it accelerated towards Kai. All the trees and grass that was between them quickly started dying as the dragon swept its tail across the ground to strike Kai in the legs, which if impact was made it would shatter his legs and inflict major wounds.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:12 pm
User Image

Hana Chiru

Genjutsu Class / Iwagakure / Academy Student / Chiru Clan

Hana covered his mouth as the dragon used the poison smoke. Hana then decided that he would get out of here so he left off towards the Kage office to get a mission.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:15 pm
Kai grinned as he started jumpping back,as teh tail came at him he simply jumpped up into the air just enough were he couldnt be hit.AS he landed he smiled.Kai was just learning about his opponenet before attacking.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:16 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Mist Chuunin | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

Yun watched as he takes out his canteen and drinks the fresh water in it. He waves his fist in the air.

"Thats it sensei! Kill him! Hahaha!"

Yun nearly falls over laughing as Arma, now in raven form, lands on his head. He let out a sigh as he looked at the rock one last time, as poison gas filled the area. He got up and then headed towards the gate, to return home.

Cain the Blade

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:27 pm
((ouch...))

When Kai landed he must of overlooked the large cloud rolling over him. He was now in the toxic breath of the dragon. Suddenly, the bones covering Kai started to rot away, turning into dust as his skin was revealed quickly, which started to burn and rot away. His hair, eye lashes, eye brows, everything was beginning to burn and rot away. Suddenly the dragon then expelled a torrent of flames which roared towards Kai.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff