Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Introduce yourself here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystalStarshine

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:18 pm
We should not be rude to our guest you know Fighter for all!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:56 pm
I'm not really sure what to say. I'm Airi and frankly I'm fairly sure I rank high on the awesome list. Beware for I have no claim to polite societies. Cat calls and roaming eyes lay ahead.

My tounge and fingers sometimes get ahead before my mind can catch them and my wit will lead my common sense astray.

My art (or specifically my sketching) Is my main outlet for all creative outbursts of any type.

I'm not exactly sure why or how I got invited to this guild but horrah horrah i'll enjoy it for all it's worth.

Hello~  

Airi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:02 pm
welcome

and i hope you new members read that this is a multi thread rp  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:12 pm
Oh yes... believe me, we've read it & take my word for it, we are quite used to multi-thread RP's.  

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Captain Wickit

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:13 pm
I've read everything. It's nice to see another good multi-thread RP.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:23 pm
Aye, I have.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

X.x.XArtemus~SamaX.x.X

Partying Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:28 pm
Nope...can't say it crossed my mind to check everything out. sweatdrop I just came here to advertise and eventually introduce myself after doing so, just so I didn't seem like a random bloke or anything. However, I could tell there was RPing involved...judging by the numerous RPs located around. Didn't really have any intention of RPing, I've found it's all kinda lost it's sheen. I join an RP and it dies, or it just gets too boring from the same repetitive situations plotted out by the RPing characters. That or it dwindles in numbers and your just RPing with the same chaps. sweatdrop Not trying to be all high and mighty saying no ones good enough to RP with or anything, though. >_> 'Sides I get too detailed when RPing, that might cause boredom. xd Many people have succumbed to that feeling while reading my posts...unless they just give up and such.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:35 pm
Konnichi wa, or at least that is what time it is when I'm writing this.

The name is Natsu, StateAlchemist is really just a title I added so that I didn't have to worry about crappy numbers to remember rofl . Anyway if the title I use isn't enough to know that I like the Japanese culture I'm sure that Arina Sulan is an excellent example as she is my excuse to study and learn the life style, though she was based more into the past I'm learning more that way rofl .

I have a puppy, well he's no longer a puppy but heck he's my pet, named Miroku. Funny sorry acutally sweatdrop A friend gave him to me as a High School graduation present from the local animal rescue, we were trying to figure a name for him, from Star Trek to anime finally after a bit of running around with him we got him and the second we got him out of our van he bite me on my butt so the name Miroku came to be from the Lecherous Monk Miroku.

I'm a mother-to-be, yay baby blaugh .

I'm a Jack-of-all-Trades as far as the arts are concerned but my true passion has been Singing, Drawing, and Writing. But I also Dance and Act. I'm currently involved with a local Theatre group called Ichidan I'm sure those who have gone to Anime Oasis, Fandemonium, NDK, Anime Banzai, and PAF of last year have heard of us, unfortunately I've only been able to go to AO and Fanemonium last year, I'm hoping that I get to attend a few more cons this year.  

StateAlchemist Natsu

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:41 pm
Well, though none of that had anything to do with a proper introduction: WHAT AN INTRO!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:46 pm
Captain J. Kurisutofa
Oh yes... believe me, we've read it & take my word for it, we are quite used to multi-thread RP's.

then is it just me or is jack and...jack at the ninja academy and the wtf hotel?

welcome artemus and natsu  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:49 pm
What? That can't be right...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:58 pm
Wil welcomen people!

Sate Alchemist Natsu...

I know you from somwhere, don't I? I wana say... Scryed guild

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:59 pm
Okay, it's been seen too. Thanks for the heads-up.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:01 pm
no problem, if you see anyone else make the same mistake please be so good as to inform them  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

StateAlchemist Natsu

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:03 pm
ZombieJeff
Wil welcomen people!

Sate Alchemist Natsu...

I know you from somwhere, don't I? I wana say... Scryed guild
Quite possible, I was in a s-CRY-ed guild a while back but when it change into a KH guild I left because it then died misurably.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games