Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Raikiri Wing: Boy's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zephel693

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:43 pm
"yah but not up for my sister just yet..."he sighed and continued to look out the window when raven leaned on him on his cheast he closed his arms a little when raven had lened on him.He wonderd what happened to zak, he hadn't seen him in a while wondered what he was up to.He noticed when raven nuzzeled him, he just felt a bit better.He looked up and then down to notice raven started kissing him.He didn't know why but there was something about kissing raven that made him melt to the core for her.He held her a little tigghter but not so tight that he would crush just enogh to help her reach him to kiss.he pulled back a little then nibbled on her lower lip for a moment.then he contiued to kiss her again.He didn't notice but he was leaning back and fell over with raven but he still kissed her.He noticed that he fell but waited for ravens reaction.

((ok niht!))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:23 pm
Raven continues to kiss him deeply. She makes a small meeping-like noise when they fall backwards, but continues to kiss him. She pulls away softly nibbling on his lower lip breifly before resting her head on his chest. She wasn't ready for things to go farther then a killer make-out session. Raven kisses his neck softly. "I love you Yara." She muttered the words without thinking. She shuts her eyes focusing on his heart beat.  

emo tear. cut. cut.

BenFleming

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:38 am
Click. Click. Click. Click.

The sound of the shoes on the marble floor echoed in the gigantic atrium. Beams of sunlight cut through the air, cast from the stained glass windows. This coloured the marble floor in an eerie rainbow. Somewhere in the distance there was a scream. Kayato opened his eyes. The cool of the marble felt good and so he lay there for a minute, before another scream echoed through the hall. The scream danced off the walls several times before settling down. Kayato yawned and sat up. Climbing to his feet, he looked for the source of the screaming, but to no avail.

Click. Click. Click. Click. The footsteps began again, behind Kayato. He turned around and looked, but saw no one. Then, there was another sound. Different than the clicking, different than the screaming, different than the slow inhale and exhale of the swordsman's breath. This sound was a tiny one at first, but began to build in intensity with each passing second.

As soon as the cracking noise began, all sunlight streaming through the windows ceased. It was as if some unforseen force had just simply flicked the switch and turned it off. The atrium wasn't coated in darkness, though. Half-melted candles hanging from the chandelier high above cast a flickering glow through the room. The screaming had ceased, as had the footsteps. But still the cracking grew louder. Kayato squinted into the dim light, trying to find the sound's location. And then, it happened. All at once, all the mighty stained glass windows shattered, virtually exploding into a billion pieces. The pressure of the water outside was overwhelming, and caused them to crack. The pillars of water shot through the now open holes, pouring into the atrium. One of the charging rhinos struck one of the marble pillars holding the roof up and it too shattered like glass.

The water, hundreds of gallons by the second, crashed into the marble floor, and nearly swept Kayato off his feet. The boy, who could do nothing more than watch, was shocked by the sight. Torrents of water flowed in, destroying the remaining pillars, and the atrium began to fill with water. Violent waves hit the walls, making a roaring noise unlike any Kayato had ever heard. The water level rose unbelievably fast, and in less than a minute Kayato was submerged under water. He tried to fight towards the surface, but to no avail. The raging currents held him under. His brain gasping for oxygen, the boy's vision grew blurrier with each passing second. Now screaming for oxygen, Kayato's lungs were slowly filling with water. Was this how he would die? Trapped in this atrium and drowning?

And then Kayato woke up.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:28 pm
he felt totally for ravens kiss and didn't want to stop.Almost as if he were under a spell by raven but the feeling went away went she stoped and kissed him on the neck.He felt as if all the air was sucked right out of him but after 4 seconds or so he felt normal.He looked down at raven when she said she loved him and he hugged her."I love you too."He closed his eyes and held ger tight.

sahara had appeared in the darkest part of the room and giggled at what she saw."How pathitic."She hid in the dark perfectly almost as if she was invisable.Her blades were left inside of the portal so she was unarmed, she wasn't in the mode to kill her brother.  

zephel693

BenFleming

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:10 pm
Kayato sat up, sweating heavily. It had to be real... he thought to himself, even though it wasn't what he wanted to think. It was too real...

A drip of sweat fell off his chin, flattening onto the sheet an inch below. As a small circle of the sheet darkened, Kayato tried to regulate his breathing. The water... I could feel it on my body... I couldn't breathe... He shook his head violently, as if to fling the dream from his mind. All that came from this move was a bout of dizzyness and a small flurry of sweat drops soaring off in random directions. Confused, Kayato climbed out of bed and shuffled to the bathroom. He grabbed a towel and wiped the sweat off his face. The swordsman threw a sidelong glance at the shower and frowned. He closed his eyes and turned away from it, instead exiting the bathroom and walking to the window.

His dormatory overlooked the courtyard, where students were milling about and doing their various activites. What was that dream? Kayato wondered as he got dressed. Once he was clothed he looked out the window at the clouds for a few minutes before turning towards his dormatory door. Deep in thought, Kayato left his dorm, intending to head to the Dining Hall for something to eat.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:02 pm
Raven hears a voice and her head raises quickly. Within two seconds her eyes had transformed into those of a feline. She scanned the room and found Sahara hiding in a corner. "Sahara..." She gets carefully off of Yara and her hands go to her kamas on the floor but then notices that her blades are in a portal. "What do you want Sahara?" She asks her hand still hovering above her blades, her eyes still focused on the female intruder.  

emo tear. cut. cut.

zephel693

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:22 pm
"nothing my dear, your pretty good."She came out of the dark in front of raven with her red eyes stareing at her then at her brother."love birds i knew it....you two look ..hmm how dpo i put this? pathic."She smirked at what she said and then began to whistle a tune as if there was nothing happening with her prencse.

Yara got up quickly when raven got off of him and he had heard his sister from a corner."come to ruin the fun?"He walked next to raven with his dagger ready just in case sahara was gonna pull something.

"nothing just came by to cheack on my sorry pityful little brother...why don't you love your own kin, your so crual aren't you, just like 5 years ago..haven't changed a bit have you."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:39 pm
Raven was getting annoyed now. "Who the ******** do you think you are Sahara? You barge in randomly. At least before you had the desency to knock." She scooped up her kamas adn placed them in her holster. In her flustered state they weren't put in securly. But at the back of her mind Sahara's comment tugged at her brain. What happened five years ago?  

emo tear. cut. cut.

zephel693

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:51 pm
"oh your a little b***h aren't you now."SHe walked up to the window and eyed the moon, her bloodlust had grown at looking at it but she held it back and looked back at her brother and his little girlfriend and sighed."maybe you two don't deserve to die....just a good beating and if i'm right you have a brother huh raven?"She had heard from the sahdows of her brother.

"why don't you leave me and raven alone for a week at least, you have the nervre to do everything but not be an annoying little rat thats contintly at it."He put his dagger back and looked at his sister's red pierceing eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:10 pm
Raven's cheeks immediatly flushed. The last thing anyone wanted to call her was a b***h. "Yes I do, but Zachariah is not part of this conversation." Evergy was already building up around her, but it wasn't her usual angelic energy. She was infurated so her energy was just as angry. It was visable in whisps of bloodred. Raven ran her hand through it collecting it into an energy sphere. Once the sphere was started the energy seemed magnatized to it. It flowed into the sphere and as more energy was collected the larger the sphere grew. Her eyes had started to cloud over with black. Something that she couldn't help nor did she notice. Her demonic side was taking over and the turnout was not going to be good.  

emo tear. cut. cut.

zephel693

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:36 am
"oh but he will have something to do with me maybe killing you two."WHen raven had started turning differnt and the blood red colored energy had begun swirling around her sahara's bloodlust had grown a bit more and she couldn't hold it anymore but she had an idea on how to calm down raven and satyisfy the bloodlust."yara..sorry but i don't want you to see what i'm going to do."she quickly got behind him and put pressure with her index finger on the pressure point on his next to knock him out.

once yara saw sahara get behind him he was about to elbow her in the face but she stopped him and of course knocked him out and laid himm gently on the bed.

"ok it's time."sahra got infront of raven and began to kiss her hoping she would calm down  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:27 am
[[wtf is with all the female characters making out with my female character!!!???]]

Sahara had gotten too close at one of Raven's unstable moments. Raven kissed back as a distraction, but thrust the energy ball at Sahara's stomache. Raven's eyes had completely blackened and her shoulder blades seemed to lengthen to make batlike wings. This is one of the stupidist things Sahara has probably ever done/will do.  

emo tear. cut. cut.

zephel693

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:53 pm
((lol xd ))"god your so predictable"She needed raven to wound her so she could bleed."thanks alot you dark powered.....You know what i'm not gonna even say it, i don't need you mad."She put her hand where she was then putting her hand where she was hit got a handful of blood that she then drunk, her wound then rapidly healed."thats better, now where were we...oh yes your brother."wonder if she can even talk with the way she is now."listen calm down i'm not in the mood for fighting."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:06 pm
comet walks into the room"does any one know where i can get a room  

X COMET X

Familiar Shapeshifter

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

X COMET X

Familiar Shapeshifter

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:09 pm
comet take a seat.he try to keep to him self but he getting very bored...but he tempt to pull out sword and make sound effect while swinging....must...resist...urge  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff